24 Cha!ns Winter 2012-2013

Mixed formats October '12 - April '13 Michigan
You're not logged in as a member of this League.
You need to join this league before you can post on this page.

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"    November 13, 2012 at 3:25pm

Well if church is playing the next two sundays at WW i am going to change my vote to Vienna this weekend.

Dan Whitlock    November 13, 2012 at 3:15pm

KC, if I play church I go the whole $10. Besides, with a mob group of 24 CHa!ns I have a better chance of taking money home by stealin yo dirtys.

Eat More Tacos    November 13, 2012 at 2:29pm

@dan, because the cost of driving all the way down to temperence is cheaper than $6...

Dan Whitlock    November 13, 2012 at 1:37pm

I'll cast a vote for Vienna as well. Don't have the funds for a Church raid and haven't played Vienna in a couple months.

Anthony Voss    November 13, 2012 at 1:31pm

Vienna

Ben Calhoun    November 13, 2012 at 1:21pm

I don't get pissed with alternate payment...
I usually go to Church and NM, two leagues in one day. Win win if it's combined for me.
But,
BRATS is not doable this month sorry. Neighbor wants to hunt- we already told him there'd be no games there until around December starting this opening day, which is before Sunday. So keep that in mind for the voting!

Hunter S. Dotson    November 13, 2012 at 11:23am

yes, We must ask for permission to be able to play a private course. Be double guests I was referring to the Dubs and not us. If we go and play there it will count as the cash game for December. If we play there I will ask to be able to either have a "free" bracket or see if we can buy in with a gently used disc. As for the rest of this conversation that is going on, Vote for a course and that is where we will play, if private we will ask. if public we will go. if cash we will figure it out as we always do....

-g

Joe Anttila    November 13, 2012 at 11:06am

This seems overwhelming relevant to the recent discussion on the Pirate bort. Enjoy!

Eat More Tacos    November 13, 2012 at 10:44am

permission being asked...

ken "sega salt" moote    November 13, 2012 at 10:37am

Assualt and battery

Scott Sprow    November 13, 2012 at 10:27am

Do we already have the OK/Permission from the Calhouns? Seems like this should be the first thing before we try voting for BRATS. It is a fun course and I would be interested in playing there if they have granted us permission.

Eat More Tacos    November 13, 2012 at 10:11am

its still a vote Stevo, that hasn't been decided.

Eat More Tacos    November 13, 2012 at 9:49am

im totally game stevo I really don't like giving my money to people who really aren't part of the league. There really should be a rule that unless you come out to the regular free weeks, you cannot vote on where/if a cash round should take place. I mean look at who have voted for WW, Ben, and Jamie, who only EVER show up if it is a cash round, AND get pissed if someone uses alternate payment (my nice Z XS...)

Stevo, then change your vote to BRATS that would be 3, and we would need a few more to vote for it to get it to pass.

Eat More Tacos    November 13, 2012 at 8:52am

so will there be no cash round in december since this seems like it will be a double cash month?

Hunter S. Dotson    November 13, 2012 at 8:20am

So Foz confirmed and adjusted the Schedule. Sounds like WW is going to have visitors for the next 2 Sundays.

Jamie Mosier    November 13, 2012 at 7:06am

WW

Ben Calhoun    November 12, 2012 at 3:45pm

I'm quite sure Sunday is also at WW, foz announced it at leagues yesterday, schedule does not reflect it, but it was announced, so A3 can have the course for the winter points series event.

Cassidy Mayne    November 12, 2012 at 3:00pm

Brats would be fun if the calhouns allow!

Eat More Tacos    November 12, 2012 at 11:06am

but if those votes were predicated on it being a raid round.....could be room for change. lets keep it close, as yesterday was far away, and not ww as we were just there, so I threw out BRATS.

Hunter S. Dotson    November 12, 2012 at 10:59am

Well according to the FB page we have votes like this
WaterWorks - 2