2014 Shore Acres Disc Golf League
Next league dayTuesday, April 1 @ 5:30pm
About this League
continue reading ›
- There are two membership options:
1)$90 one time "Earlybird" fee**(see details below)
2)$35 member fee + $5 each league day attended
- Early-bird signups are available starting March 25th and will run until April 29th. $90 to join which is a deal compared to $125 if you were to pay each league round.
-Non-members can pay $5 and play for all CTPs and half of the ace pool.
- Unofficial league rounds will start on April 1st and run each Tuesday of April.
- Official league rounds start May 6th and run through September 2nd.
- Ace Pool will be capped at $200 once it reaches that threshold.
A new handicap system will be in place for 2014 which means you, even YOU can beat the Pros.
More to come soon!
‹ less text
Zachary Vaughn February 11 at 10:33am
2014 League Season - Questions to ponder
Top 5 questions for all to ponder heading into the 2014 Shore Acres Disc Golf League:
#5) What kind of shwag and discs am I going to get this year?
#4) How many of my drives will make it through tree-free on hole #6?
#3) Will this be the year that I beat Travis?
#2) There has to be more than 1 ace at league in 2014 right?
#1) Will the snow ever melt?