Casey Kimball October 30, 2012 at 12:26pm
Thanks! Besides some nasty stretch bruises, feeling good today......Lookin forward to Bad Aceness at Champ!
Chris "The Lip" Lippert October 29, 2012 at 11:34pm
That is the devotion I love to see, Casey. Glad you powered through it! Now just heal up before Champoeg.
Casey Kimball October 29, 2012 at 7:35pm
that was an awesome couple rounds.....despite receiving the countless yellow jacket stings on my first hole of round 1, I still had fun with the guys I played with and witnessed alot of great shootin....hope to shoot better next time myself when I am not in excruciating pain for 35 of 36 holes! Even though my knee and ankle are still unrecognizably swollen I can't wait for the next one!! BAD ACE RULEZZZZ!!!!
Erik "Easy E" Etherton October 29, 2012 at 1:14am
just gotta say EPIC day on sat. even with the down pour all day i still had a great time and threw with great peeps all day so all in all my hats off to you carl, you know how to throw a party my dude! cant wait only 2 weeks till round 2!!
Carl Boje October 26, 2012 at 5:49pm
Write in the rain (what rain) Scorecards... Check, Golf Pencils with Eraser Tips... Check, Bad Ace Schedules and Guidelines... Check, IS IT SATURDAY YET, I will be there about 8 AM BAD ACE BAD ACE BAD ACE BAD ACE BAD ACE BAD ACE BAD ACE BAD ACE BAD ACE BAD ACE
Carl Boje October 25, 2012 at 1:26pm
First Week is all about Bringing your A Game! Beat Everyone else and you will get Max Points, Of course yoru Handicap will knock you on your feet next week. Also a reminder of new things this year: Free $50 HUK LAB CTP, $2 PDGA Round Ratings, $2 Rolling Ace Pot, $2 Cash CTP Pot, and $5 Raw Score All-In. That means if you want all the action bring $51 on Saturday and $11 every week after that. I am so Friggin Excited I cant get up from my desk at work for fear of exposing my excitement if you know what I mean ~
Jason "Rooster" Bruster October 22, 2012 at 10:41pm
I made it out to Keizer Rapids to play a round today... The course is in nice shape, should make for a good start to Bad Ace!
ROGUE RIDER October 19, 2012 at 6:14pm
"T" the biggest duck fan will be missed...GO BADACERS!
Thomas "T" D. October 19, 2012 at 1:23pm
Sorry I cant make all the Bad Ace events this Winter, Carl. Last year was off the charts and it sounds like you have really went all out again this year! $50 HUK-LAB CTP at every event is just nasty!! You will have Peeps climbing over each other to fill those remaining spots. Have a very sucessful season and no matter what the Ducks do to the Beavers at the Civil War.. we can always be great friends...am I right? GO DUCKS!!
Carl Boje October 19, 2012 at 1:15pm
With a little over a week left I just want to send out a friendly reminder: 1) We are capping the series at 75 players this year, any more than that is problematic. Thus I would suggest Pre-Registration with me. 57 spots are spoken for. 2) I must receive your $40 Series Fee by the start of the first round to guarantee your spot. If you cannot make it, to Keizer send the money with someone else, or contact me to make PayPal or mailing accommodations. 3) Don’t forget to bring a few extr ... more
With a little over a week left I just want to send out a friendly reminder:
1) We are capping the series at 75 players this year, any more than that is problematic. Thus I would suggest Pre-Registration with me. 57 spots are spoken for.
2) I must receive your $40 Series Fee by the start of the first round to guarantee your spot. If you cannot make it, to Keizer send the money with someone else, or contact me to make PayPal or mailing accommodations.
3) Don’t forget to bring a few extra dollars for the side action: $2 Ace Pot, $2 CTP Pot, $5 Raw Score side bet, and $2 for PDGA Round Ratings. That’s $11 dollars if you want all the action, otherwise only pay for what you like.
4) The $50 Huk Lab CTP is already paid for from your Series Entry Fee. Did you hear me? $50 Huk Lab CTP at every event on the shortest hole, meaning you get 2 chances at it at all 10 courses. Hypothetically you could have $500 in HUK LAB gear by March! Thanks Jay!
5) Your best 6 scores count out of a possible 10 scores, so try to make as many events as you can and rest assured we moved the 24th of November to the 25th to avoid the Civil War... Go BEAVS