2011 NIT Bag Tag Challenge
About this League
continue reading ›
* Bag Tags must be displayed at all times, so other Tour Members can easily see it.
* If you see another Tour Member with a lower Bag Tag you can challenge them for their Bag Tag for that round.
* After the round, the person with the lower score gets the lower Bag Tag.
• If both people shoot the same score for the round, Bag Tags are not exchanged.
* All Challenges must be accepted at any organized Tournament or League.
* Challenges do not have to be accepted during Casual play, but the can be.
* Challenges must be verbal, and must be announced before the start of the round.
* You can Challenge another person who is not playing in your Group for the round.
• But if someone in your Group Challenges you, then that challenge you made outside of your Group is now canceled.
• You can only be a part of one Challenge per round.
* Only within a Group (on the same card), can Challenges include more than two people.
• If three people or more, then the Bag Tags are exchanged after the round with the lowest score getting the lowest Bag Tag, and so on.
• If there is a tie between two or more of the people, the person with the lower Bag Tag at the start of the round, will get the lower Bag Tag of the remaining Bag Tags to yet be assigned.
* Prizes will be awarded to the low Bag Tags that are present at the Tour Finals.
• The number of Bag Tags to receive a prize will be determined by how many Tour Members purchase a Bag Tag when they register to join the N.I.T.
• Cash Payout to the 5 lowest Bag Tags turned in at the Tour Finals, and 1 Random Bag Tag.
‹ less text
Mark Skellenger May 4, 2011 at 11:02pm
Updating your #
You can update your Bag Tag # on this website! So if you exchange tags with someone, and would like to update what # you have you can submit that change. Me or Rob will then have to verify and post the updated tag #. But this way, you don't have to wait until the next NIT event to give us your current bag tag # and have us make the update. You can do it at anytime! I just wanted to make sure you were all aware of that option!