2010 Atlanta Area Bag Tag
About this League
continue reading ›
1. Tags must be attached to bags or carts and carried whenever you are playing
2. You may challenge anyone carrying a tag.
3. The challenge must be accepted by each participating player to be valid
4. You may refuse a challenge if you are out practicing (this is acceptable occasionally), OR you are in a tournament and you have already accepted a challenge from another player not on your card.
5. You may not hide when you have a lower number tag (if it is found that you are doing this you probably will be called an assortment of names) It would be advisable if you have the #1 tag that you at least play a challenge once a month.
6. If you have to leave during a challenge round (for any reason) you will forfeit your tag and graciously accept the highest numbered tag in the group
7. In the case of a tie, the player who held the lowest numbered tag prior to the match would receive the lower numbered tag and so on
8. The current tag set (2010) will remain active until December 31, 2010
9. If you lose your tag you may be able to PURCHASE a new one (depending upon availability for $5.00)
10. Anyone caught cheating or holding out (purposely not bringing your tag) will be dealt with by the local players and I will make sure everyone finds out about it.
11. If you are playing in a tournament and someone on your card also has a tag then the challenge is automatic. If you have accepted a challenge from another player you must settle your "on card" challenge first. Example: You are holding number 10 and the person with number 15 challenges you but you are not playing together. There is a person with the number 7 in your group and you beat them, you become 7 and them 10. Now if number 15 beats you they get 7 and you go back to 15. Make sense?? :D
‹ less text
Barry Arnson November 23, 2010 at 3:09pm
Final Match Play 12/18/2010
Check in: 9:00 to 9:45 First Round: 10:00 and we play till we are done. There is only one tag set this year so it should move a lot more efficient. Remember there is a second chance match event after the first round. If you get knocked out of the first round you can pay $5.00 and get into the second chance match. I will be taking 20% of the payout money for all the tags and using it for the second chance and the $5.00 that anyone throws in for that second chance will be added to the purse ... more
Check in: 9:00 to 9:45
First Round: 10:00 and we play till we are done. There is only one tag set this year so it should move a lot more efficient.
Remember there is a second chance match event after the first round. If you get knocked out of the first round you can pay $5.00 and get into the second chance match. I will be taking 20% of the payout money for all the tags and using it for the second chance and the $5.00 that anyone throws in for that second chance will be added to the purse. I will payout the top 4 for the first match and the top 2 for the second chance match. Your seeding in the second match will be the tag you receive when you loose the first one.
The Payout is based on the sales from 36 tags this year. We usually have to sell at least 40 for the first place to get $100.
Second Chance Match--
1st--$27 plus 60% of $5.00 entries
2nd--$18 plus 40% of $5.00 entries
Barry Arnson June 17, 2010 at 9:42am
GSSS #4 - Meeks Park
Skeletor says he will be collecting tags before the tourney so this will be a mandatory throw in for all those in attendance. I will get with him to make sure the updates happen on here.