Woodmansee Park

Salem, Oregon     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Melissa Lang    2 days ago

I lost an orange driver stamped with DGN from an Autism fundraiser on hole 9 in the shrubs on the left of the t-pad somewhere. My number is on the inside rim of the disc. If you happen to see it, I'd love to have this disc find its way back to me. Thanks for keeping an eye out!

Zac Teuscher   1 day ago

Found

Melissa Lang   23 hours ago

Thank you!

Brittany Dunn    August 18 at 1:15am

My husband lost his blue Beast disc on hole 5 a couple days ago. It went way left, possibly over the fence, but definitely over there in the brush. It has his name "Daimian" and number on it. Please let me know if you see it. THANKS!

Josh Bowen   August 20 at 5:29pm

Im going to be at woodmansee around 330 and ill have the disc with me if you are available

Josh Bowen   August 21 at 1:07am

If you are around going to be around woods tomorrow anytime before 4 let me know.

Brittany Dunn   August 21 at 6:16pm

Sorry I didn't see this until now. I might be there tomorrow evening or possibly Sunday.

Mosier Locke    August 5 at 10:11pm

Please be looking out for more stolen disc golf gear. My truck was broken into this last weekend and two Innova competition bags and about 40 discs were taken. Mostly all Innova except for a few Discraft, Discmania, Gateway, Lat. 64, and some Westide. Stolen from my truck on Wilson in between Liberty and Commercial St. in Salem. Almost all of them have my name, Mosier or Mo Locke, and my phone number on them as well. So please keep an eye out, Thanks!

Mosier Locke   August 6 at 3:05pm

Ya, it's a huge bummer that so much stuff is being taken. Roger at Tiger Discs said this is the third or fourth break in he's heard of. And i'll check one of the pawn shops on my way home from work, that's a good idea.

Sean Reno   August 8 at 1:45pm

i also live between commercial and liberty out south off madrona. my gear was stolen about 3 weeks ago as well. someone in the area is targeting this and probably selling it somewhere else. i had a black and red prodiscus bag the large one with lots of plastic in it as well. most had my name on ... more

Mosier Locke   August 8 at 7:36pm

Ya. Just weird stuff has been happening I guess. People are figuring out that discs in large amounts hold a lot of value I guess.

Zach Hatefi    July 25 at 11:32pm

Hey, I lost a purple Prodigy H1 in X plastic today on hole 6. I tried throwing a thumber over the left side and got caught up in trees maybe ~100 ft past the tee. Has name and number on it, if found please call! Thanks!

Zach Hatefi   July 27 at 12:40pm

Yes I believe so

Zac Teuscher   July 27 at 12:43pm

Looked yesterday and today but no luck yet

Zach Hatefi   July 27 at 1:05pm

Thanks for looking!

Jesse Walker    July 24 at 1:59pm

Hey all, this is Jesse Walker. I'd like to ask everyone to keep an eye out for my discs and bags that were stolen out of my car last night. My name is on about half the 80 discs that were taken, about 12 were my daughter's discs with beatrix and my number on them. My grip bag, my wife's dynamic soldier bag and bea's pink fade bag are gone as well. If anyone has any information or sees any of these items please call me. My number is 503-881-2795. Thanks all.

Erik Gyllenskog    July 24 at 1:58pm

Be on the lookout for for stolen disc golf gear!! Jesse walker had his car broke into last night at his house in south Salem.his black grip bag full of discs,his wife's DD cadet bag full of discs and his 8 year old daughter Bea's pink fade bag full of discs,plus about 40 other discs in his trunk, amongst a bunch of other **** got jacked last night!!!

Zac Teuscher    July 20 at 3:34pm

Be sure to check the tee signs for basket placement!

Starting today a "Three Basket per Two Weeks Rotation" is starting!

I'm not telling which though, that's what the signs are for! :-)

Steve Moore   July 20 at 4:45pm

Good job Zac and now is the test of the new tee signs and basket location indicators. Hope all like the work we have done so far. As soon as we can get a complaint resolved we will continuesome more planned work. Sorry about the delay but in this case it only took one (disc golfer) to get us a stop ... more

Jim Costello   July 21 at 10:01pm

Those new tee signs are frickin' awesome! Nice work guys!

Lily "Hammer" Lee    July 19 at 2:34pm

I just lost my bright pink x-out hatchet on hole 5 about an hour and a half ago. It hyzard hard about 40' in front of the basket and vanished. My name and number are on it if you find it.

Zac Teuscher   July 20 at 3:15pm

Think it cleared the fence? If not she's not here anymore. Sorry

Lily "Hammer" Lee    July 19 at 2:33pm

Found a no name/no number cheetah on hole 5. If you think it could be yours let me know: the stamp, the plastic type, and the color.

Perry Gyllenskog    July 18 at 6:23pm

Hey guys. Played woods today with some first timers. Loaned my light blue sorcerer which went into the blackberry bushes to the left of hole 7. We looked for quite a bit, but no luck. It's got my name and number. If anyone finds it, i'll be super stoked. Thanks.

Crystal Wiss   July 18 at 10:04pm

Hey! You and Melissa should come to pioneer and church tomorrow!!!

Perry Gyllenskog   July 26 at 11:29pm

Thank you to whoever found my disc and took it to tiger discs. Awesome to have it back.

Brittany Dunn    July 17 at 2:30pm

My brother lost his silver/grey Bolt disc on hole 5 last night. He hit the second middle tree and thinks it went left. If you see it, let me know. Thanks!

Brittany Dunn    July 13 at 12:29am

I know its a long shot, but I lost my yellow driver (Blizzard Champion Boss) on whole 6 in the far right in the blackberry bushes... It was a terrible throw, but I really like my driver.. If you happen to stumble upon it, message me. Thanks!

Zac Teuscher   July 13 at 12:31am

Far right? Past orange fence? I'll look in the morning

Doug "Stronghammer" Morgan   July 13 at 3:16am

no Zach she meant far Left in the trees and ivy. It really works well for her and she only has a few discs so if you found it, she would really appreciate it ;-)

Zac Teuscher   July 13 at 1:41pm

She's found! :-)

Brittany Dunn    July 10 at 1:47am

Thank you for the new signs and the bolt telling us what position the baskets are in. I love how the park has been spruced up and kept up better lately and makes me throw there more!

Rick Saffeels    July 9 at 2:28am

Maybe...just maybe someone found my Orange glow Pd2 with the rainbow Liquid Sunshine stamp. Let someone use it and it got left behind. Let me know I'll give a disc back In Return.

Zac Teuscher   July 9 at 4:45am

Kayla might have some left. I got a LSO FD from them.. (which is in McCormick :-( )

Steven Winslow   July 9 at 6:05pm

There's also an LSO G* DS at McCormick ><, Kayla does have some PD2's left.

Rick Saffeels   July 9 at 7:32pm

Thanks for looking Zac :) and Steven, I would love to get an orange one or two in 175g let me know when I could pick them up!

Zac Teuscher    July 8 at 8:40pm

All of the baskets at Woodmansee Park Disc Golf Course are in the "A" position at the moment. How do we know?
The finishing touch on the new tee signs was installed today!
Yellow Bolt = Basket Location!
Seems simple with eh!

Says it's public... I'm trying :-(

Steve Moore   July 8 at 8:42pm

Seems to be working now, thanks for getting them installed to finish off the sign work

Steve Moore   July 8 at 8:48pm

Nice job getting basket markers installed to finish off the signs. Hope all enjoy and appreciate them. Zac and I are trying to get it all done on this lovely little course that will test all your short technical shots and even some big arm ones

Zach Hatefi    July 7 at 11:31am

I lost a red underworld on 16 as it was getting dark last night. It came off my hand early and went right into the blackberries... Anyways, my name should be on it, if you find happen upon it let me know! Thanks!

Zach Hatefi   July 9 at 1:41pm

Thanks!!

Zac Teuscher   July 9 at 4:30pm

Maybe go check it out. I cut down that patch of berries a lot. Found a blue Franklin but no red one

Zach Hatefi   July 10 at 6:51pm

Okay thanks!

Me M    July 3 at 8:12pm

**** you, Zac. Message me.

Tyler Franklin   July 3 at 8:42pm

???

Tyler Franklin    July 3 at 4:23pm

Left an orange disc on hole 7. If you find it ive got a nice reward for you.

Zac Teuscher    June 29 at 12:54pm

Well... apparently volunteering one's time, money and energy in to disc golf courses in Salem is frowned upon by the people that claim responsibility over said courses. Probably why Cascades Gateway Park looks the way it does... Due to "complaints" over the improvements I've helped oversee at Woodmansee I've been asked to stop my volunteer efforts. Sorry disc golfers... No more clean up of trash or debris! No extra trash cans installed and maintained on the cour ... more

Doug "Stronghammer" Morgan   July 2 at 11:50pm

not to keep things going here but it seems to me Zac, that you should continue to improve the couse no matter what anyone says about it. As long as you have the ok from the parks dept. go for it. If anyone else wants to help, then great. If CCDG wants to do things to improve the course then great. I ... more

Steve Moore   July 3 at 12:15am

Thanks for the support Doug, I've been working with him on this project to bring the course back into shape it should be in. Just got the new signs in and still have more plans in the works. Hopefully we will have this all resolved once and for all in next week or so. We just want to handle ... more

Perry Gyllenskog   July 5 at 9:41pm

My two cents is similar to Dougs. The course looks great and your efforts are super appreciated by those that play at woods regularly. As long as your not breaking any city rules, screw whatever anyone negative is saying!

Zac Teuscher    June 28 at 1:17pm

We get it's hot out and we want you to hydrate yourselfs.
But Woodmansee City Park is not a trash can!
It does have trash cans though! Please use them!

If you drop it, we have to pick it up!

Went to play today and instead didn't the morning picking up 50 lbs of trash!

Steve Moore   June 28 at 1:26pm

Good job Zac and appreciated, to bad lots of folks have no respect for much of anything these days and this is one way it shows, trash