Woodmansee Park

Salem, Oregon     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Zac Teuscher    2 days ago

Go fill out a survey and let the city know you want another disc golf course in town!

Zac Teuscher    November 9 at 1:38pm

Just to have everything out in the open

Coming early December will be a meeting that all are invited to between City of Salem and all interested parties.
To be discussed are potential alternative locations, official course rules (OBs, Mandos, and Hazards for Recreational and Advanced Players), and multiple other items.
If you want an invite to that meeting let me know and I can forward your info on to the city.

L Bledsoe   November 13 at 4:40pm

So if I understand your tone that you are not going to allow them to attend? I just want to be sure.

Zac Teuscher   November 13 at 4:45pm

Not up to me dude... it's a city meeting. I'm trying to help by getting info together for them. I'll pass names along just not sure how they will be able to be contacted. Private messaging an email seems easy enough

Zac Teuscher   November 13 at 4:47pm

Welcome to contact Tibby Larson at the City of Salem and get her your info too

Zac Teuscher    November 3 at 1:19pm

Moved some baskets today! Keep an eye out

Zac Teuscher    October 26 at 3:49pm

Basket moving day! Check positions before you throw!

Brian "Daddy Warbucks" Center    October 22 at 9:11pm

Lost my yellow star destroyer off to the left of hole 3. Its avery jenkins. Mid way down the fairway and to the left. Bounced off a tree. Would really like it back, love that disc! Thanks.

Brian "Daddy Warbucks" Center   October 23 at 6:28pm

Looking down the fairway theres that green ivy looking bush right in the middle, the tree right past that on the left i believe. It was hard to find it with all the yellow leaves down there and it getting dark.

Brian "Daddy Warbucks" Center   October 23 at 6:29pm

It took a good bounce off the tree and shot straight left. I'd say anywhere between 10-20 yards off the path.

Zac Teuscher   October 23 at 7:10pm

Looked for awhile this morning but no luck. Might still be in the leaves there

Zac Teuscher    October 22 at 5:58pm

Course is looking pretty good! Thank you Steve for all your work today!

Zac Teuscher   October 25 at 3:10pm

For discussion sake though... if 2's mando is for "safety issues" then why does 11 not have a similar Mando? When the basket is left discs cross the same path as 2's mando attempts to avoid. Not the same "safety issue" there?

Zac Teuscher   October 25 at 3:13pm

Why is there no mando on 17 ( it's coming ;-) )? I throw at 9s basket all day long on it. No safety issue there? Lol

L Bledsoe   October 25 at 7:50pm

Thank-you for the information. I appreciate you keeping the public informed.

Steve Moore    October 21 at 7:13pm

Looks like I will be at Woodmansee course tomorrow, Thursday, to do some course cleanup and work. Should be there about 9:30 after doing bottle deposit thing when it opens at 9. If anyone able or willing sure could find something to help with. Short notice but way it goes this time. Thanks

Stacey "Stace' the Ace"    October 19 at 4:45pm

Lost black Judge with Calapooia classic tourny stamp on hole 6 right side. Is my Ace disc so really hope to get it back.

Stacey "Stace' the Ace"   October 19 at 8:03pm

It was exactly around the orange fence area. It was pretty dark when I threw it...which was my mistake.

Zac Teuscher   October 20 at 5:04pm

Not having much luck locating discs lately. Steve and I looked just didn't find it sorry

Stacey "Stace' the Ace"   October 21 at 11:11am

Yeah, I went back out there a couple of days ago too and looked around. Bummer.

Zac Teuscher    October 6 at 8:48pm

Let's talk "C" pin locations...
We all know where 6/15 & 8/17's C location is.
What ideas do you have for C locations for the other holes?

Brian "Daddy Warbucks" Center   October 6 at 9:31pm

for 1/10 you could put it out over that empty pond on the left.

Matt "KARNAGE" Karnes   October 6 at 11:21pm

You could do do one on 7/16. Tuck it back behind the tree on the left side. lots of empty space.

Zach Hatefi   October 7 at 12:29pm

On 2/11 you could put one up and to the left, almost parallel with the tee pad for 3 but around the trees and bushes

L Bledsoe    October 4 at 5:13pm

TD's should make sure all their trash is removed after running a tourney. A lot of flags and paper marking temporary tee locations.

Doug "Stronghammer" Morgan   October 4 at 10:50pm

I agree

Zac Teuscher   October 5 at 1:18am

Don't worry be out tomorrow cleaning her up anyways! Thanks for the tip though

Zac Teuscher    September 18 at 1:19pm

Want to see a disc golf course looking better than it ever has?
Get to Woods!

Tee signs with Basket Location Makers!
Back filed tee pads!
Clean fairways and rough rough (hey its Woods, can't make it too easy)!

She is looking beautiful!

Doug "Stronghammer" Morgan   September 23 at 4:14am

it really is great job

Jesse Walker    September 14 at 11:11pm

I just got some of my discs and two of my family's bags back! About 42 discs total, there is a third bag that is not mine that was returned to me with the others. I'm looking for the owner, describe it to me and its coming back to you. I'm sorry both Sean and Mo, its not one of the bags either of you had posted up getting stolen about the same time mine was.

Zac Teuscher    September 14 at 2:34pm

FYI... Woodmansee Disc Golf Course will be reserved Saturday 9/19/15 from 10 am to 4 pm for Willamette Valley Chain Gang Disc Golf Club's 2015 MVP Circuit Event!
Priority of play for this time period will be the player's of the MVP Event Only!
Plan to play early or elsewhere on Saturday!
Thank you!

Melissa Lang    August 31 at 11:20pm

I lost an orange driver stamped with DGN from an Autism fundraiser on hole 9 in the shrubs on the left of the t-pad somewhere. My number is on the inside rim of the disc. If you happen to see it, I'd love to have this disc find its way back to me. Thanks for keeping an eye out!

Zac Teuscher   September 1 at 12:35pm

Melissa Lang   September 1 at 7:52pm

Thank you!

Brittany Dunn    August 18 at 1:15am

My husband lost his blue Beast disc on hole 5 a couple days ago. It went way left, possibly over the fence, but definitely over there in the brush. It has his name "Daimian" and number on it. Please let me know if you see it. THANKS!

Josh Bowen   August 20 at 5:29pm

Im going to be at woodmansee around 330 and ill have the disc with me if you are available

Josh Bowen   August 21 at 1:07am

If you are around going to be around woods tomorrow anytime before 4 let me know.

Brittany Dunn   August 21 at 6:16pm

Sorry I didn't see this until now. I might be there tomorrow evening or possibly Sunday.

Mosier Locke    August 5 at 10:11pm

Please be looking out for more stolen disc golf gear. My truck was broken into this last weekend and two Innova competition bags and about 40 discs were taken. Mostly all Innova except for a few Discraft, Discmania, Gateway, Lat. 64, and some Westide. Stolen from my truck on Wilson in between Liberty and Commercial St. in Salem. Almost all of them have my name, Mosier or Mo Locke, and my phone number on them as well. So please keep an eye out, Thanks!

Mosier Locke   August 6 at 3:05pm

Ya, it's a huge bummer that so much stuff is being taken. Roger at Tiger Discs said this is the third or fourth break in he's heard of. And i'll check one of the pawn shops on my way home from work, that's a good idea.

Sean Reno   August 8 at 1:45pm

i also live between commercial and liberty out south off madrona. my gear was stolen about 3 weeks ago as well. someone in the area is targeting this and probably selling it somewhere else. i had a black and red prodiscus bag the large one with lots of plastic in it as well. most had my name on ... more

Mosier Locke   August 8 at 7:36pm

Ya. Just weird stuff has been happening I guess. People are figuring out that discs in large amounts hold a lot of value I guess.

Zach Hatefi    July 25 at 11:32pm

Hey, I lost a purple Prodigy H1 in X plastic today on hole 6. I tried throwing a thumber over the left side and got caught up in trees maybe ~100 ft past the tee. Has name and number on it, if found please call! Thanks!

Zach Hatefi   July 27 at 12:40pm

Yes I believe so

Zac Teuscher   July 27 at 12:43pm

Looked yesterday and today but no luck yet

Zach Hatefi   July 27 at 1:05pm

Thanks for looking!

Jesse Walker    July 24 at 1:59pm

Hey all, this is Jesse Walker. I'd like to ask everyone to keep an eye out for my discs and bags that were stolen out of my car last night. My name is on about half the 80 discs that were taken, about 12 were my daughter's discs with beatrix and my number on them. My grip bag, my wife's dynamic soldier bag and bea's pink fade bag are gone as well. If anyone has any information or sees any of these items please call me. My number is 503-881-2795. Thanks all.

Erik Gyllenskog    July 24 at 1:58pm

Be on the lookout for for stolen disc golf gear!! Jesse walker had his car broke into last night at his house in south Salem.his black grip bag full of discs,his wife's DD cadet bag full of discs and his 8 year old daughter Bea's pink fade bag full of discs,plus about 40 other discs in his trunk, amongst a bunch of other **** got jacked last night!!!

Zac Teuscher    July 20 at 3:34pm

Be sure to check the tee signs for basket placement!

Starting today a "Three Basket per Two Weeks Rotation" is starting!

I'm not telling which though, that's what the signs are for! :-)

Steve Moore   July 20 at 4:45pm

Good job Zac and now is the test of the new tee signs and basket location indicators. Hope all like the work we have done so far. As soon as we can get a complaint resolved we will continuesome more planned work. Sorry about the delay but in this case it only took one (disc golfer) to get us a stop ... more

Jim Costello   July 21 at 10:01pm

Those new tee signs are frickin' awesome! Nice work guys!