Trojan Park

Rainier, Oregon     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Logan Van Diepen    April 8 at 10:06am

Anyone know how the course is looking? Heading out there this week, and wondering about the conditions. Thanks.

Josh Dearing    October 31, 2013 at 11:10am

I was called the other day for a disc I lost in the woods on hole #3 ORDGC layout, #15 regular? While he was out there this person saw a diver who pulled out a pile of plastic on Tuesday 10-29-13 around 2-4pm. If you know this diver I would love to get some plastic back of mine, happy to pay a fair finders fee.

- Myk Nemeth -   October 31, 2013 at 10:55pm

i got a disc with steve carsons name and number on it bad monkey disc lattitude 64 disc i can throw the best s with this disc , i dont want to give it back ;-0 hahahahahaha

Josh Dearing   November 3 at 1:00am

That's an Opto Vision, and I know Steve would like to get that back.

- Myk Nemeth -   November 3 at 8:30pm

im opt to give it back....i got an eagle with your name on it Josh

Dru "Stylez"    September 4, 2013 at 3:10am

Sorry Adin, No Luck :( I Lost 7 Disc's, 5 of them to water (PD2 and a Champ Wraith on Hole #13 Left of Pin MIddle of water, DD2 on Hole #6, Vulcan on Hole#9? and an Opto Havoc Jedi Light Saber Dye on Hole 12?) A Redish 175 C-Line PD2 on the Right Side of Pin in the Tall Grass on Hole #13 and a 175 Tie Dye 6 Shooter Champion Destroyer Befor Mando Just to the Right on Hole #14 :/

Dallas Trower   September 4, 2013 at 12:38pm

if your just giving away c-line pd2's ill take one forsure. haha i know how it is to lose those suckers. i hope they return.

- Myk Nemeth -   September 4, 2013 at 4:16pm

dru might have set a record for most plastic lost,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry bud

Dru "Stylez"   September 5, 2013 at 1:32pm

oh shiz Myk :) lol, Thanks guys... what can I say "TROJAN!" Things were looking pretty good til Hole #13 the first round :) One of those PD2's are in the grass Dallas

Adin Nelson    August 28, 2013 at 5:39pm

LOST>>> blood red champ banshee hole 10, right of basket 35 ft or so at base of slope... in the tall grass down low perhaps?? NOT in the water.... but there is also a wasp that is in the water, same hole 20 or so ft shy of land even w pin. bad hole for me!!!

Logan Van Diepen    August 21, 2013 at 12:07pm

Does anyone have info on the course/hole length? I can't seem to find anything.

ROGUE RIDER    January 14, 2012 at 11:43pm

i played this course jan 13th and ITS AMAZING! the layout is awesome the course is clean and very well manetained. i must play here more. the day was off n on sun but so cold most the water was frozen so got a couple good skips that put me on green or saved my disc from the scuba divers. still debating weather its my personal favorite...

- Myk Nemeth -    January 11, 2012 at 6:27pm

found a blue verizon sliding phone on hole 1 today..........phone works but the screen doesnt

Josh Dearing    April 30, 2011 at 2:38am

Oh, I wish I could have seen them. That's a conversation that would have turned real ugly. Litter and Theft really PMO!

Sean Chapman    April 30, 2011 at 2:31am

I played trojan today. I try to play this course a few times a month cause I live so close. I just want to say, Thanks to whoever the person/people were that thought it would be cool to STEAL #11 Basket. Someone cut the base of the pole with a hack saw. how inconsiderate!!!! It's people like this who give Disc Golf a bad rap. How about next time, BUY YOUR OWN BASKET!!!!!!!