Roscoe Ewing Park

Medina, Ohio     1 course · 16 holes     Driving directions

brett m    September 6 at 6:17am

Found a champ orc at Masi. Has name and number. I texted it. No response. Hit me up if it is yours.

Kenny Boyert    August 31 at 3:50pm

I lost my Oakley frog skin sunglasses on 8/30 if anyone find them give me a call please I've had them since 1991 they have purple lenses 216 832 6478

Team Jenkins   September 1 at 1:09pm

bummer

Matt Stiffler    August 18 at 9:49pm

don't forget our new course ( Sam Masi park) makes roscoe a 27 hole DGC when you play them together! 8D ( currently 25 holes but not for much longer)

Team Jenkins   August 19 at 11:05pm

pretty darn cool

Matt Stiffler   August 20 at 5:56pm

I'm about to go spider monkey on the ground shule on some of these holes next week, may hafta call on ya for a weed whip lol! XD

Team Jenkins   August 21 at 8:19am

Your awesome. Yes let me know.

Matt Stiffler    August 18 at 9:46pm

The dead tree on hole 4 finally fell and has been removed by the city already. For whatever reason they cut down the other "dead" tree on hole 3 as well.. it did not play into the hole that much anyways. There is also a new bench & short tee on hole 13 (old 15) courtesy of team jenkins & friends. Thanks to all the volunteers through the years who kept/keep this place looking good & keep roscoe a building ground for disc golf champs & just a great place to play disc. :)

Team Jenkins   August 19 at 10:41am

You are a Big part of Roscoe's growth Matt Stiffler.

Matt Stiffler   August 19 at 4:33pm

learned by working with the best! ;)

Jon DeCapua    August 16 at 11:52am

anyone wanna play here today 8/16 and guide me on the new track? let me know!

Kenny Boyert   August 16 at 12:35pm

I'm down to play roscoe today I was just there last night with my son.

Matt Stiffler   August 18 at 9:39pm

Jon, sorry i did not see this... gotta play masi, i'll msg you my cell # & would be glad to show you the new park.

Kevin Hitch    August 14 at 4:00pm

I have about 6 openings still available for the Wadsworth Ace Race. If you are interested, you can register online.

The packages should be arriving today. Also, people are welcome to get an additional package for the same price.

The Wadsworth Ace Race is next Saturday, August 23, at 9am. Register NOW!

Bill Vaughn    August 8 at 7:42pm

NE Ohio fantasy football league anyone? Info will be at NEODGAlliance page soon! Cheap to play first year, Stanley Cup style trophy for ETERNAL GLORY!

Larry Bright Jr.    August 5 at 12:54pm

This Sunday at Sims....$ims $ummer $lam $crambles Ca$h Tourney!!! Doubles tourney with payouts in cash!!! click the link here for details!!

Larry Bright Jr.    July 20 at 8:04pm

coming August 10th to Sims....$ims $ummer $lam $crambles Ca$h Tourney!!! Click the link below to get the deal on our doubles event with cash payouts!! $30 per team with $25 going to payouts and the other $5 going to the course!! 2 divisions, with an advanced and general grouping!! Come help support local disc golf!!

Joe S    July 3 at 12:22pm

Rumor of new holes being added, anyone know?

brett m   July 3 at 2:40pm

heard from reliable sources yes. don't know details though

Team Jenkins   July 4 at 7:39am

Yes we added 11 new hole. Still under construction.

Don Thomas    June 26 at 12:18pm

Lost a red Soft Proton Anode in the bend of the creek behind hole 6's basket. Name & number are on it, please LMK if you find it. Thanks!

Isaac Lilly    June 19 at 10:34pm

Today we lost a glo buzz with a wiped stamp to the rapids on hole 8. If anyone comes across it please let me know. No ink...

Isaac Lilly   June 20 at 3:59pm

thanks man

brett m   June 20 at 6:22pm

i couldn't find/see anything. the water was still deep and murky. I hope you get it back. Hit up Nick Shultz in here. he may have been able to find it later this afternoon. If you know Ryan Weber hit him up I found a disc of his in a tree.

Isaac Lilly   June 20 at 7:17pm

Thanks again, I don't know Ryan but I'll keep an eye out

Larry Bright Jr.    June 13 at 8:42pm

Coming this August to Sims...Sims Summer Slam Scrambles Cash Tourney!! August 10th at Sims with payouts in $$!! 2 Divisions, with proceeds benefiting course improvements!! Details below!!

Brian Hendricks    June 1 at 11:15pm

Just moved up here and played Roscoe for the first time today! Awesome course. I lost a white King with a jelly bean stamp on hole 9 off to the left in the rough. It didn't have my name and number on it but if anyone finds it please let me know. Thanks!

brett m    May 23 at 8:47pm

If anyone found a pink legacy icon bandit. My son lost his.

Larry Bright Jr.    May 4 at 9:32am

Online registration is for the Trilogy Challenge at Sims Park on July 6th is now set up!! Sorry for the delay, but we are good to go now!! Registration will be open through June 30th. Don't miss out on the chance to throw these discs before they are released!!

Mike Thomas    March 15 at 1:28pm

When are scrambles starting up?

brett m    March 15 at 12:52pm

If you lost an aero hit me up

Mitch G    March 14 at 8:47am

Glow will be starting up again at Wingfoot on the 24th of March, 8 o'clock start time with 5$ buy in and 1$ optional ace fund. We will be playing from short tees and ace fund is at 25$ All baskets will have lights installed 24/7.

brett m    March 11 at 2:48pm

Found a blizzard krait and dx shark today. No name or number on either.pm with the hole where it was lost and color of disc. I want to get them back to their owners

Team Jenkins   March 12 at 1:29pm

contact nick schultz he's our lost and found guy