Roscoe Ewing Park

Medina, Ohio     1 course · 16 holes     Driving directions

Brian Shega    2 days ago

Left my blue vibram summit(firm)right next to 16's basket. We played a glow round, and I threw two forgetting to grab the second one. Reward for its return. As those discs are 20 a pop

Billy Kosco   12 hours ago

I didn't see one when I played Thursday. Hopefully nobody claimed it as their own!

Brian Shega   2 hours ago

well i didnt get chance to this right away. we played the glow round monday night

Larry Bright Jr.    6 days ago

registration for the Vibram Birdie Bash at Sims Park on 4/19/13 closes at noon on 4/13/15!! don't miss out!! no extra player packs will be on hand, so make sure you get your spot!!!

Larry Bright Jr.    March 28 at 5:44pm

There is only 1 week left to sign up for the Vibram Birdie Bash at Sims Park on 4/19/15!!! This event is pre-registration only, and not additional player packs will be available the day of the event. Don't miss out!! $30 gets you your 2 discs, a mini, a tee, and a couple stickers. And don't forget a great time!! Registration link can be found here:

dan panfil    March 12 at 5:53pm

And a king on 6 ... Found a pro wraith during the search if anyone can identify

dan panfil    March 12 at 5:06pm

Lost a crave on 11 and sword on 1 would love to get back thx

Nick Schultz   March 14 at 12:39pm

I have your leave

Nick Schultz   March 14 at 1:17pm

Krave

Nick Schultz   March 14 at 1:17pm

Just found your king too

Jerrod Jacobs    February 25 at 2:26pm

Anybody want to meet up for a snow filled round around 430 today?

Larry Bright Jr.    February 11 at 6:24am

registration is officially open for the vibram birdie bash as sims on 4/19/15!! this event is prepay only, as you need to choose your discs and shirt size. registration is only open through 4/13/15, so don't miss out!! this year, they have a birdie bash championship that each event winner qualifies for. this event is up in kalamazoo, and will be played the weekend before the AM Worlds on a course that will be used for that tourney!! $30 gets you your discs and some other cools stuff. check out birdiebash.com for more info!!

brett m    January 18 at 3:28pm

Lost a soft Vibram unlace on 16 in the snow. If found please call the number. Or give it to Nick Shultz. Thanks in advance

joey ramsey    November 23 at 8:42am

Tried to play here in 4 foot of snow a few years ago. Secured a ribbon to disc as suggested. Ribbon went one direction and disc another. Will hopefully get to try again without snow this week while in Cleveland. Even brought some fla weather with me for the week.

Team Jenkins   November 24 at 12:50am

Hey Joey we added a new course. Info on Roscoe's bulletin board of directions and course map..

joey ramsey   November 24 at 5:59pm

Hopefully will have time to play both. If I can only play one which would u recomend?

Team Jenkins   November 26 at 1:10am

Play roscoe----- The new course is 9 holes

Dan Davis    November 12 at 7:21pm

This Saturday 11/15/14, there will be a $10/person random draw doubles at Roscoe Ewing/Masi courses, Medina Ohio. We will tee off at noon 12 p.m. be there early to sign up and everybody bring your A game because it is 100% random draw, no a and b pool!

Mike Thomas   November 14 at 9:58am

ifs this still happening?

Mike Thomas   November 14 at 9:59am

is

Larry Bright Jr.    November 11 at 1:02pm

don't miss out!! 12/6/14 cash singles tournament at sims!! details by following the link below!!

Sean Russell    November 6 at 1:06pm

Hey all! I'm new (completely) to disc golf, and I'm looking to start and get involved. Probably a terrible time of year, but I have no idea what I'm doing. I picked up a beginner 3 disc set and just want to start playing. Thoughts/Advice? I live in the Brunswick area.

Thanks!

dan panfil   November 16 at 8:44pm

Gotten any replies or feedback? I mostly play Parma courses tried any of them yet.?

Sean Russell   November 16 at 9:08pm

Nope, nothing yet. Really just looking for a group/people willing to play with/teach some tips and stuff. Basically it's just me.

Sean Russell   November 16 at 9:09pm

Haven't tried any courses yet. Just been throwing discs around the local park by myself, haha, until I feel comfortable enough to go to a course.

denny velardo    November 5 at 9:45am

We will be playing glow doubles tonight at Roscoe. Start time 6pm $5 random draw doubles!

Jay Kovach    October 2 at 10:54pm

Big cash tournament at wingfoot Lake state park October 19 th registration 10am

brett m    September 6 at 6:17am

Found a champ orc at Masi. Has name and number. I texted it. No response. Hit me up if it is yours.

Kenny Boyert    August 31 at 3:50pm

I lost my Oakley frog skin sunglasses on 8/30 if anyone find them give me a call please I've had them since 1991 they have purple lenses 216 832 6478

Team Jenkins   September 1 at 1:09pm

bummer

Matt Stiffler    August 18 at 9:49pm

don't forget our new course ( Sam Masi park) makes roscoe a 27 hole DGC when you play them together! 8D ( currently 25 holes but not for much longer)

Team Jenkins   August 19 at 11:05pm

pretty darn cool

Matt Stiffler   August 20 at 5:56pm

I'm about to go spider monkey on the ground shule on some of these holes next week, may hafta call on ya for a weed whip lol! XD

Team Jenkins   August 21 at 8:19am

Your awesome. Yes let me know.

Matt Stiffler    August 18 at 9:46pm

The dead tree on hole 4 finally fell and has been removed by the city already. For whatever reason they cut down the other "dead" tree on hole 3 as well.. it did not play into the hole that much anyways. There is also a new bench & short tee on hole 13 (old 15) courtesy of team jenkins & friends. Thanks to all the volunteers through the years who kept/keep this place looking good & keep roscoe a building ground for disc golf champs & just a great place to play disc. :)

Team Jenkins   August 19 at 10:41am

You are a Big part of Roscoe's growth Matt Stiffler.

Matt Stiffler   August 19 at 4:33pm

learned by working with the best! ;)

Jon DeCapua    August 16 at 11:52am

anyone wanna play here today 8/16 and guide me on the new track? let me know!

Kenny Boyert   August 16 at 12:35pm

I'm down to play roscoe today I was just there last night with my son.

Matt Stiffler   August 18 at 9:39pm

Jon, sorry i did not see this... gotta play masi, i'll msg you my cell # & would be glad to show you the new park.

Kevin Hitch    August 14 at 4:00pm

I have about 6 openings still available for the Wadsworth Ace Race. If you are interested, you can register online.
The packages should be arriving today. Also, people are welcome to get an additional package for the same price.
The Wadsworth Ace Race is next Saturday, August 23, at 9am. Register NOW!