Roscoe Ewing Park

Medina, Ohio     1 course · 16 holes     Driving directions

Don Thomas    22 hours ago

Come play a glow double tourney at the oldest DG course in Ohio! 16 OCT @ Roscoe Ewing DG Course in Medina, OH

Larry Bright Jr.    September 27 at 7:35pm

Registration closes next Sunday (10/4/15) for the Legacy Discs Battle of the Aces at Sims Park on 10/18/15!! Don't miss out if you want to play in this event!! This event is pre-registration only, and you must prepay to guarantee your spot!! You can register here or give me cash if that works better for you. Entry is $30 for the 3 discs and some other swag, and the fun is included at no extra charge!! This event is similar to the Discraft Ace Race, and will make for a good substitute for an ... more

Billy Kosco    September 27 at 5:15pm

Found a yellow disc on hole #4 today with no contact information. Identify it, and I'll return it!

Billy Kosco   September 27 at 6:50pm

Sorry, it is not

James Orth   September 28 at 1:53am

Yellow champion monster? Or yellow champion Teebird?i lost the monster my buddy lost a Teebird a week ago

Billy Kosco   September 28 at 3:03pm

No, sorry

Billy Kosco    September 27 at 5:11pm

Lost my white Chain Magnet putter to the left of #5. Let me know if you find it!

Dave Bussey    September 21 at 8:59am

Hey all, I left a Yellow G-star Boss with Blue label, on Roscoe. I can not remember if I put my name and number on it. If you find it please let me know. Thanks. Great event Nick! Thank you for your efforts. I am penciling it in for next year!

Larry Bright Jr.    September 14 at 11:40pm

Registration for the Legacy Discs Battle of the Aces at Sims Park is open through October 4th!! This event is preregisration only, so don't miss out!! Please note this event has been changed to 10/18/15, as to not conflict with The Hall of Chains Tourney. The $30 player pack includes 2 unreleased drivers, a putter, and some other swag with a $75 retail value!! A shortened course will be played with holes ranging between 100-250 feet, and the winner gets a loaded bag with 9 discs and some ot ... more

Larry Bright Jr.    September 11 at 4:50pm

Sunday 9/13/15 at the Vet in Parma!!! Fundraising event for Mike "Spiggy" Broda!! Bring your own partner scrambles with one round and prizes for the winners!! All proceeds go toward a memorial for Mike!! 50/50 raffle and Chinese Auction for additional goodies will be held after!! Details below!!!

Larry Bright Jr.    September 1 at 10:58pm

Planning for charity events for two of our local disc golfers are under way. I am looking for sponsors to help with donations for prizes and raffle items to help raise some funds to help some of our own out. If you have any ideas or contacts that you think could help, please let me know. The first event will be September 13th to help raise money for Mike Broda. Another event will follow around the end of the month or early October for Bill Savage and his wife. This includes everything and anythi ... more

Michael Williams    August 21 at 9:09pm

i'm coming down from Ashtabula, Ohio tomorrow morning. I'll be there around 9 o'clock. I've never been to this course before. Anybody interested in coming out to play and show me around?

Billy Kosco   August 22 at 5:07pm

If only I saw this earlier! I would have shown you around since I play Roscoe almost every other day. Hopefully you enjoyed my hometown course!

Team Jenkins   August 23 at 9:52am

Billy if you see me at the course. Come say hi. I would like to meet you. ~Sharon

Billy Kosco   August 23 at 4:02pm

Sounds good!

Brian Shega    August 10 at 12:06pm

There is a bees nest by the big tree to the right of the bench on 14 long tee. Its underground. Bee careful! :) I marked it with a little sign.

Jon DeCapua   August 10 at 1:01pm

i see what you did there

Wayne "Handlebar Mustache Guy"   August 11 at 12:50pm

Kevin Hitch    August 6 at 10:33pm

Registration for The 4th Annual Ace Race, being held Saturday August 22 at 2pm, ends THIS SUNDAY, AUGUST 6.

brett m    July 24 at 10:02pm

Found a yellow disc on hole 4 today. If you lost one and can tell me what it is I will get it back to you. No name and number.

Ian McKee   July 25 at 2:00am

swift fox?

brett m   July 25 at 3:04am

yes sir. pm coming

dan jaras    July 22 at 3:36pm

Lost a multi colored daedalus on hole 2 somewhere on the hill on left...would really like it back if found

James Orth    June 19 at 10:19am

Hey lost a brand new yellow champion monster on hole 12 (roscoe side) in the brush to the right of the basket, if anyone finds it I'm not sure if I have my name and number on it, I love this disc tho and would love to have it back my number is 622-3810 I'll be replacing it today with a new one but really love the way it flew right off the shelf!

Miki S    May 19 at 3:29pm

Hello! I lost a car key with blue wrist coil at Masi this morning (5/19). Between hole 1 and 7. If you see it, please let me know? Thank you!!!

brett m    May 16 at 9:04pm

Someone at roscoe is throwing a multi colored Vibram Olace. Its 159 medium with my name snd phone number on it. Nick Schultz tried to get it back. But the guy swears he will call me. I will give s disc upon return of my disc. It wss stuvk in the big dead tree by number ,3s bssket. Please return this to me. Snd remember karma is a ****

Larry Bright Jr.    May 14 at 7:51pm

We are now at officially less than one month until registration closes for the Trilogy Challenge at Sims Park on 6/13/15!! Don't wait and miss out!! There's gonna be some cool side games and prizes this year, in addition to a really cool players pack that is more than worth the $30 entry fee!! If you don't want to pay via Paypal, shoot me a message and we'll work something out. I'll be at most of the local events in the next month (Pundy RWB, The Beauty, Shoot the Breeze ... more

Stephen Kolbus    April 21 at 9:09pm

its been awhile but i lost a green and black tie-dye buzzz. I never put my name on it so i cannot prove it is mine other than my word. but if someone is willing to give it back that'd be great

Pat Jackson    April 21 at 1:05pm

Left my orange GStar Tern somewhere on the back half of the course last week. I'll gladly trade a couple of discs to get it back

Brian Shega    April 16 at 6:53am

Left my blue vibram summit(firm)right next to 16's basket. We played a glow round, and I threw two forgetting to grab the second one. Reward for its return. As those discs are 20 a pop

James Orth   April 28 at 3:05am

I'd ask that nick Shultz kid who Iives across the street ..he's there like everyday

Brian Shega   April 29 at 10:30am

its funny that you say that, because I ended up getting it back through the help of Nick Schultz

James Orth   April 29 at 3:15pm