Robert Morris

Kalamazoo, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Fred Vocino    October 26 at 6:37pm

Lost on hole 3: Avenger SS, Yellow, name and number given. Call and receive new plastic reward. First time throwing blind; saw the path but not the landing; hate to think local players grabbed it.

Randy "Shide-arm" Shideler   October 27 at 12:08pm

I thought you were done for the year. Couldn't stay away?

Fred Vocino   October 27 at 12:51pm

The weather calls me out...the time I spent at RoMo will help with next year and, perhaps, the tournament on Nov. 8. If the temp is good I may join you once more this year. You are set for MM1. Is that where we woud both end up?

Randy "Shide-arm" Shideler   October 27 at 6:48pm

Yes sir MM1. It looks that way. Hopefully the weather holds

Larry LaBond    October 9 at 1:35pm

We will be having open meetings for the 2014 PDGA Amateur World Championships Presented by Bell's Brewery, Wednesday October 15th and Sunday October 19th both at 6:30pm at the Holiday Inn West in Kalamazoo, MI. We are looking for people that are interested in helping with course improvements, fundraising, and filling some coordinating positions and willing to run some of the individual activities that happen during the week. If you are really interested in helping out and taking on some responsibility for the Worlds, please attend either one of these meetings!!!

Andy Pioszak    July 8 at 7:56pm

Lost a green tye dye beast on 17 in the rough by the road short of the pin. REWARD $40 or 3 new discs. Worlds biggest disc golf weekend stamp, no name, black scuff on outer flight plate and small slice in rim.

Alan Cox    June 27 at 1:40am

Played the course earlier today and lost two discs...it was a bad day all around.

First I lost my red Teebird on hole 14. It's somewhere in the brush on the right side. No ink, but the stamp is a certain color. Reward if found.

Also, lost my white KC Pro Roc on hole 16. This one I griplocked and it went way to the right. Probably somewhere in the tall grass between holes 15 and 12. Again, no ink, but reward if found.

Ken B    March 29 at 4:01pm

There is a little more than a week remaining until the first annual Rusty Chains Open. We will be accepting online registrations until Friday April 4th. The tournament is scheduled for Sunday April 6th. All people who register online will receive a players pack which features a brand new Innova Champion Tern (12/5/-2/2) or a new Innova Nova, the first overmold putter from Innova! This is going to be a very fun and casual, but competitive, tournament for players of all skill levels. Here is t ... more

Ken B    March 14 at 10:34am

Hello. If you are looking for a fun, competitive, but chill tournament to participate in this spring, look no further. The first annual Rusty Chains Open is here. It is taking place at Robert Morris Park on Sunday April 6th. Top prize is a 100$ gift certificate to Lee's Adventure Sports. Please follow this link to register: https://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Rusty_Chains_2014/register

Registration is open now and the next 32 people to register will be guarenteed either an Innova Nova, or an Innova Champion Tern. Hope to see you all out there! Happy throwing!

Larry LaBond    January 24 at 8:12pm

2015 Am Worlds meeting this coming Tuesday, 6:30pm, at the Holiday Inn West, inside of Old Burdick's. The meeting will mainly focus on getting started on course improvements and a little bit on sponsorship. If you are interested in helping out, please try to attend.

Jared DeVisser    December 1, 2013 at 10:46pm

I found a dis on hole 10. Its the name yoshi on it and number but i called the number three times with no answer. Numbers sorta hard to read do to hand writing so i might have gotten it wrong. If you can tell me what the color and disc is i would gladly return it to you.

Ben Ross lostdisctribe.com    October 15, 2013 at 7:56pm

Only 4 days to go til the 1st Annual Tribal Gathering Tournament! This event is a C-tier with 2 rounds of 18 holes at Victory Park in Albion, MI. Great prizes in store for all divisions, as well as a trophy for the winner of each division! Still 18 spots left for the free "Rise of the Phoenix" Firebird drawing. Reserve your spot today by registering here on Disc Golf Scene...or you can just cashless pre-reg in the "Talk" section of the site to let us know you're coming out. Lots of plastic on ha ... more

Lawrence Leonardi essentialdiscs.com    October 15, 2013 at 5:08pm

November 9 ADV/REC/JUN November 10 PRO/INT/NOV minimum $75 added cash for Pros. Basket Assination again with 4 temp holes. BTW. The Jungle Gym Temp basket will be a ISLAND Hole you must make from the teepad or go to drop zone. AKA the slide! We are looking into cooking Chili this year so that people don't have to leave the park to get lunch.

Andy Pioszak    September 8, 2013 at 3:17pm

Found a hazard discs bag tag on hole 18. Send me the number and your info and I will return it.

Larry LaBond    June 10, 2013 at 9:39am

We are having an open meeting for the 2015 Amateur World Championship this Sunday at 6pm at the Holiday Inn West. It won't be a long meeting. We mainly want to see who is interested in helping out and to get started on a couple of projects. If you are interested in being part of this event please try and attend. If you can't make it, but want to help, please message me with your phone number, e-mail, and what you might be interested in doing (it's okay if you don't have anything specific in ... more

Joel Cook    May 31, 2013 at 10:56pm

Is there a way to play here before the gates open? I work 3rd shift and don't really want to wait 2 hrs. before I can get on.

Mikal Morris   June 1, 2013 at 6:46am

Park at the entrance and start on hole 13. If you have a sticker you're golden. If not, do they still have a pay box?

Jamie Stratton   June 2, 2013 at 6:34pm

Wouldn't recommend parking there. They have a contract with the sheriffs dept and you will get a ticket.

Ryan Kurzava   June 4, 2013 at 9:42am

Park outside the gate like Mikal said if you have a sticker.

Brandon"RedRum" Redmond    December 25, 2012 at 1:45am

what's average course play time here? I'm gonna be in the area over the weekend, about 3 mins from WMU, and would like to hit as many courses as possible....trying to plan out a day

Brandon"RedRum" Redmond   December 27, 2012 at 1:00am

I'm thinking i wanna do RoMo, Oshtemo and knollwood. But it's all weather dependant now. Since this is my first time, playing in snow may nix it. I don't know layouts or landscaping to find discs and such. We'll see

Wade TF   December 27, 2012 at 9:41am

I can play on sunday all day

Brandon"RedRum" Redmond   December 28, 2012 at 2:27am

it would be early morning...trying to get out by 8:30ish. happy to meet up with a local then...number is on my page...text me sometime friday or sat so i can save it and figure things out.

Lawrence Leonardi essentialdiscs.com    October 29, 2012 at 7:29pm

The Basket Assassination is quickly approaching! less then 2 weeks away now!

Mike Pete    July 26, 2012 at 9:45am

Right

Wade TF    July 25, 2012 at 4:51pm

Which side?

Mike Pete    July 24, 2012 at 9:42pm

Lost my yellow Z Buzz on hole 18...

Travis tullis    May 20, 2012 at 8:01pm

Thanks. Somebody should get it goin again on Sundays

Wade TF    May 20, 2012 at 2:52pm

The only league here is the zoo crew during the week which is a points based league I believe