Portland Lunchtime DGC

Portland, Oregon     1 course · 15 holes     Driving directions

Cody Brainard    September 21 at 11:47am

Just rolled a royal blue roadrunner on 8 and it disappeared into the field. It hast name and number on it but it might be hard to read. Let me know if u stumble upon it, thanks

Dave Gilles    August 29 at 12:06pm

Found a "Shark" on hole eleven Thursday, August 28. I'm guessing it rolled away on somebody. No name/number. If this is yours or someone you know reply here.

Adin Nelson   August 30 at 12:01pm

good guy to post about lost discs :) wish someone did for my xd that was left there.... kudos to u good sir!

Cody Brainard    August 12 at 10:55pm

and when i say whole i mean hole

Cody Brainard    August 12 at 10:54pm

hey guys. on whole 8 i threw a red innova star-starfire into the pear tree in the field to the left about 300 ft from the tee and it got stuck way high in the branches. Its a new (new as in used) disc and it doesn't have my name on it. If it happens to shake lose and somebody sees it please let me know in this feed or inbox me.

Thanks

Cody

Cody Brainard   August 19 at 11:24am

Het guys. I saw that my disc is out of the tree. Let me know if u grabbed. I'll shoot u five bucks for being a decent person.

Adin Nelson    June 17 at 12:44pm

Should be 14 or 15, not 1...

Adin Nelson   June 17 at 5:14pm

so went back this am and nothing... :( it was one of my oldest discs that ive had for 10 yrs or so and has alot of sentimental value, aside from being my putter...hope a kind soul found it.... but hopes ot up.

Adin Nelson    June 17 at 12:39pm

I left one of my XD putters on either hole 15 or hole one last night during league I don't think my names on it anybody finds it I'll give him a reward thanks...

THE "BEAST" OF THE WOODS    April 19 at 4:14pm

I played here the first time on Wednesday, I dropped my CCDG sweatshirt somewhere. Please message me if you find it.

Jason Pitzer    April 14 at 8:05pm

Lost/left brand new blue Star Tern, on last Friday. Hoping who ever picked it up has a Disc Golf Scene account. I left it on hole 4, and by the time I got to hole six and realized it was not in my bag it was gone. I just bought that disc like two hrs before, and forgot to put my name on it.

Sean Davis   April 15 at 9:10am

That sucks rocks.

spectralmonkey 11    January 26 at 12:16am

lost my favorite Ace disc on hole 15 in the gusty wind the other day... its somewhere in the bush by the first house on the left... we looked and looked and then the people in the house were looking at us like loonies messing with thier shrubbery.

spectralmonkey 11   February 8 at 8:57pm

it was found on the 2nd story balcony! that was a hella gust!

Rick Saffeels    December 1, 2013 at 1:17pm

ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT TO PRE-REGISTER AND GUARANTEE YOUR DRI-FIT GLOW-IN-THE DARK CV SHIRT AND DISCRAFT LIMITED EDITION DISC for $20! ($25 per person After December 6th or Day of the event) HURRY!

Mateo of Hylton Baskets    July 13, 2012 at 3:37am

not trying to be a pain... i guess what i said down below i should describe more in depth? today i played the course as follows: #1 long pad to short pin #2 long pad to long pin #3 short pad (there was a girl sun bathing on long pad) to pin #4 reg pad to long pin #5 reg pad to short pin #6 long pad to reg pin #7 reg pad to reg pin #8 reg pad to short pin #9 long pad to reg pin #10 long pad to reg pin #11 long pad to (stolen basket pin up to left to a stick) #12 short pad to short pin #13 short p ... more

Mateo of Hylton Baskets    July 13, 2012 at 3:01am

i will update my review and the pictures etc... as my review and the pics are a few years old... i really like the new recent layout.. but there is like 10 different options to enter scores.. and a few of them have the same name for the layout.. seems like there should be a total of 3 layouts? one for shorts.. one for longs and the 3rd for a mix of the basket layouts? sometimes i enter scores and it shows i shoot a neg 9!!! wtf? when really i shot an even or neg 1?

-m-

Kyle Groff    June 28, 2012 at 2:24am

I really like the new alternate pin placements. It's nice to have a few more shots to add some variety to the holes.

Great job and thanks so much to whoever did the work!

Kyle Rakoz    May 25, 2012 at 10:20pm

I love this course. Just sayin. I miss it; taking a month off has been harsh.

Alvin Natarte    May 17, 2012 at 1:59am

Anybody looking to buy a like new bag set up, fade Tourney bag w/zombies, and straps for $55 .. Lemme know, get hooked up..

A

Dru "Stylez"    March 7, 2012 at 7:55pm

No Short Tee Layout in Posting Score's.

ROGUE RIDER    February 27, 2012 at 4:55pm

lunchtime is even so much better now! awesome improvements.

JEFF MAIN    August 12, 2011 at 11:12pm

where is this located?

Kyle Rakoz    May 31, 2011 at 11:51pm

FORE! Youth is coming to Lunchtime June 18th. We're raising money to put disc golf in schools and to put new holes at Lunchtime! Dirt cheap and a great cause. 18 competitive holes in the am... doubles in the pm (exact format for doubles not to be determined till day of event)... giving away over $650 worth of prizes! Giving away a basket! Giving away a free trip on Disc-Van-Go for you and a bunch of your friends... http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/FORE_Youth_2011

Kyle Rakoz    March 12, 2011 at 9:37pm

A lot of clean up here! Good job guys.