Oakland University

Rochester, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Kris Jansen    January 21, 2011 at 9:41pm

Hey if anybody is going to play at O.U., I lost a blue and purple champion banshee on hole 7. the disc went in the snow somewhere off to the left. the disc has a dynamic discs logo on it so if you see it then let me. thanks, Kris JvG

Kris Jansen    January 9, 2011 at 12:23am

Hey If any of you guys have found an elite z orange buzzz on hole 12 let me know 'cause that was my fav. discs. lost it a while ago but it has Kris JvG on the back with my numer. there are also aces written on it. thanks, Kris

Tony Vidal    December 19, 2010 at 2:56pm

I lost a light blue black stamp esp nuke that it might have my name and number#43421 or it says mike henry(I got it fom him 2 weeks ago at addy) I lost it on 14 to the right just past the line of trees. If found please get a hold of me.

Shaun Adkins    October 28, 2010 at 10:16pm

**** you ****! your thumber aint **** son.

Lance Bayliss    October 28, 2010 at 10:10pm

Agree to disagree...thumber is the real route if your man enough to throw it..parked 95% of the time EVERY TIME!

Shaun Adkins    October 28, 2010 at 9:58pm

the hyzer isnt ambitious, its the route. the thumber route i throw is quite ambitious son.

Kyle Jansen van Galen    October 28, 2010 at 6:43pm

If you got an arm (or somewhat, not too long of a hole) try a big spike hyzer on 14. Its hard to go through the trees, but go to the right on a big spike hyzer and it's beautiful. Got a tap in two last week the first time I decided to be ambitious

Louis Caponi WPD    October 16, 2010 at 4:55pm

lost a pink z force on 17. took the high hyzer rt, back in the bushes behind basket. name n number r on it

Douglas Fresh    October 1, 2010 at 8:49pm

Andy T. I found your Star Katana the other day on 18.
I lost a green Champ Panther on 17 in the brush on the right. It got too dark before I was able to find it. Should have thrown the glow first. Name and number are on it.

Douglas Fresh    September 19, 2010 at 10:05pm

I spaced out today and forgot I threw a second shot on 17. Took the hyzer route and hit the big tree by 18's tee. Blue Z Stalker with the MDGO skull stamp on it. Name and number are on the disc. Reward if returned

Douglas Fresh    September 18, 2010 at 8:49pm

Found a disc in that ditch off the left side of 12 with the name Owens on the inside of the rim. If it's yours tell me what it is and I'll get it back to you.

Ben Jackson    September 15, 2010 at 4:26pm

I lost a Blue Predator ESP on 18 in the bushes straight ahead from tee(directly right of hole). Name and number on disc are wrong, send me an email ([email redacted]) and i'll give you my contact information if you find it.

Douglas Fresh    August 16, 2010 at 9:22pm

I found an old, beat up Elite XL on hole 10 on the right side of the fairway. Two names are on it, "A White" and "Tim K....". If it's yours and you want it back gimme a shout.

Joe Olson    August 12, 2010 at 10:45pm

I've lost probably 15 orcs. Most say Joe Olson on bottom and some have my phone number.

Joe 'Blaze' Meldrum    August 12, 2010 at 9:53pm

Found a Orc today. Tell me the Color and Plastic and its yours.

Shaun Adkins    August 6, 2010 at 9:26am

they are moving dirt there from another construction site on campus. thats at least what i heard.

Joe 'Blaze' Meldrum    August 6, 2010 at 12:56am

what are they building there that they had to move the two holes?

Pete Buccellato    August 1, 2010 at 3:36pm

were is this course at ?what 2 main roads?

Tom Jessop    July 12, 2010 at 6:32pm

18 is taken out of the ground. The trucks are now in the way. Number 1 tee pad has been moved alot closer to the pin also.

Michael Flood    June 17, 2010 at 5:18pm

Does anyone know if they mowed yet?