Oakland University

Rochester, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Jeff "Heyman" Schropp    December 20, 2011 at 12:09pm

Disc-A-Thon -- first round, 18 holes, +2, 18 minutes...second round, 18 holes, +0, 19 minutes.

Steven Welch    November 2, 2011 at 10:19am

Lost a champ leopard on hole 6. Kicked off first tree on right side further right into leaves. Reward for return

Steven Welch    October 7, 2011 at 2:44pm

Dx cheetah hole 15 went over 16's teepad

Jeff "Heyman" Schropp    September 25, 2011 at 4:42pm

Lost a Star Valkrie on #2 -- long & right of the basket. Lost GVM Destroyer on #17 left. of the dogleg. Name & number are on both! THX.

Shaun Adkins    August 14, 2011 at 8:41am

its stuck in the tree you ass clown. you probably should have had a better drive and upshot.

Joe Olson    August 13, 2011 at 8:40pm

Hey Rooster, I would have been able to spot you within 8 feet. Hit me up for a round. You won't lose any.

Andy Bawol    August 13, 2011 at 5:34pm

Lost an old yellow Z Comet somewhere by the basket on hole 10. Reward if returned. On a side note, Sadkins is an awful spotter.

Russ Murer    July 20, 2011 at 11:28am

lost a star wraith greenish/yellowish on 15, has my name and number on it, its in the thick brush on the right side of the course around where 16's tee pad is, couldn't find it and looked for a good while. ill be at the tourney on the 31st if anyone finds it, i can give you a different disc i dont need in exchange for it

Jeff "Heyman" Schropp    July 18, 2011 at 7:56am

Lost a yellow DX Wolf on hole #13. Caught the tree on the left of the tunnel. Please return if found. Name & number are on it.

Jeff "Heyman" Schropp    July 11, 2011 at 11:31am

Lost a blue/yellow Pro Wraith on #17 on the inside (right side) of the dogleg. Please return if found. Name & number are on it.

Jeff Novak    July 8, 2011 at 5:19pm

Lost a light green ESP Crush on 14 or 15 to the left and short of the basket. Name and number are on it. Plastic for reward.

Jason Riberas    July 6, 2011 at 5:05am

Lost a Yellow/Bright yellow Championship Firebird on hole 7. Somewhere between the open area of holes 7 and 8, there's a bunch of trees and bushes there. Name and number on it. Cash reward if returned.

Jay Simon    July 4, 2011 at 1:15pm

Lost a ESP Yellow Avenger SS on hole 17 in the brush to the left. Name and number on it. Cash reward if returned.

Taylor Goik -Dirty Mitten Disc Golf-    June 28, 2011 at 4:29pm

@Brian, The fairways were cut when I was there a couple days ago. Rough is pretty thick, but thats expected.

brian moreno    June 28, 2011 at 12:46pm

how is the grass at OU... thinking about playing it this week

Taylor Goik -Dirty Mitten Disc Golf-    June 28, 2011 at 3:54am

@John, You should instead try to convince them to add a few holes in time. Down by the river and hills could make for some great holes!

Taylor Goik -Dirty Mitten Disc Golf-    June 28, 2011 at 3:50am

Thats wack as hell! Did they steal it when she wasn't looking? Or did they threaten her?

Brad Fuelling    June 27, 2011 at 11:14pm

ok so a friend of mine was out playin and had her bag stolen from some douche bags. it was a jim morrison bag with 4 discraft discs and a few dynamic discs. they have the initials MJ on them. this is complete bull**** especially when all i hear from most golfers is how we need more ladies in the sport. its quite a deterent if u ask me

John Minicuci    June 22, 2011 at 11:07pm

I called the school and talked with the AD. I didn't give him an earful though because he likes us and he likes the game. I am trying to get the opportunity to add some long pads out there for the GVM. Besides begging to use the hill behind hole 1, what other alternate long pads have u you guys used out there? I can think of a couple I would like to use but all suggestions are welcome...
BTW, I think I will only post this once and not 3 times ;-D !

TJ Yelland    June 22, 2011 at 9:48pm