Oakland University

Rochester, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Josh Drouillard    August 23, 2012 at 8:04am

ATTENTION OU DISC GOLFERS!! Come out and support Seymour Lake Park's Disc Golf Course by dropping into the Sunday Night Doubles League @ 5pm. Also set your calendars for Sep. 29th and Nov. 4th for the Inaugural Hucking Harvest and Seymour Madness Tournaments presented by the Murder Mitten DGC @ Seymour. All information is here on the Scene, give it a look over if you're interested.

Ed Carpus    July 25, 2012 at 10:39am

Lost unmarked orange avenger ss on hole 15. Far right of fairway, I think about the length of the fairway bush. Wouldn't ming getting it back....

Ed Carpus    July 24, 2012 at 8:38am

Found a disc on hole 11 if it's yours get at me

Brett Piziali   March 27, 2013 at 7:38pm

it wasn't a green champion beast??

Chris Leo    July 13, 2012 at 10:42pm

Found a blue disc on hole 17, tell me what it is and it's yours.

Douglas Fresh    July 9, 2012 at 1:28pm

You might want to make sure it's not crabs from sitting on the picnic table on 12. I hear the course is crawling with dirty hippies.

Ray-hole Karle    July 7, 2012 at 6:36am

Be advised! this course is teeming with poison ivy. I received quite the dose of it last weekend. I am really loving the itch right now!

Jason Riberas    July 4, 2012 at 11:55pm

Lost a red tie-dyed champ wraith after the trees in the middle, wind pushed it over the trees and I thought it was right by the bushes after the trees and I looked everywhere around on the right, thought it might've skipped and went left, or it went further then it did and nothing, if found name and number or not on the back, just click on my profile and my number is on my scene page, please call if found it was a brand new disc, not even a day old, reward if found

Scott H    July 3, 2012 at 3:47pm

lost a pink star leopard on the right of 8. it is bubblegum pink and my favorite. I am in town only for the week so if someone finds I would greatly appreciate it. Name and number on disc.

Jason Riberas    July 1, 2012 at 2:38am

It's about flipping time, I hate to see this course just be taken over by mother nature. Thanks for the info Jeff!!!

Jeff "Heyman" Schropp    June 30, 2012 at 8:49pm

The grass was mowed today!

Ken Mango    June 26, 2012 at 11:46am

Has the grass been cut yet?

Shannon Campbell    June 8, 2012 at 10:21am

...same as it was last year Ken. Total bummer.

Ken Mango    June 8, 2012 at 7:55am

This course is looking aweful! the grass looks like it has not been cut in weeks.

Ryan ChimChim Bauer    June 7, 2012 at 9:53pm

Found a pro boss and a champ leopard out on the course today. no names

Lost a Star Teebird out there on 10 it didnt flip and ended off to the left in the brush some where. Has some one elses name on it but it was 175 baby blue.

Jason Riberas    June 5, 2012 at 5:25am

found a buzz in between holes 5 and 6 if its anyones describe it to me and you can have it back, but there was no name and number, also lost a green z buzz in the big bushy area on the right heading towards the basket on hole 10, name and number on disc if found

Jeff "Heyman" Schropp    June 2, 2012 at 10:49am

lost a blizzard wraith on hole #5 while doing disc-A-thon this morning. flipped-over on the drive, through the hole and probably rolled to who knows where! Name & number are on it. Please return if found. Thx.

Shannon Campbell    April 2, 2012 at 8:21pm

April 2 - found a disc in the field, no name. If you can describe it I'll be happy to return

Bruce Lindell    March 13, 2012 at 8:44pm

Left an ugly yellow Viper in the trees between tee 7 and basket 8

Joe Olson    February 3, 2012 at 11:28am

Pretty sure I left my orange magnet on hole 18 couple of days ago.

Jeff "Heyman" Schropp    December 20, 2011 at 12:09pm

Disc-A-Thon -- first round, 18 holes, +2, 18 minutes...second round, 18 holes, +0, 19 minutes.