Mary Beth Doyle Park

Ann Arbor, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Matt Stump    2 days ago

Left a pink/black MVP Proton Inertia in the thick on the right side of 4 a couple days ago,. if anybody runs into it or picked it up, the numbers on there!

Brian F    August 17 at 6:17pm

Got 10 bags of trash out of here the last 2 days looking better each round. also found 2 drivers no name off hole 17 to the left they are both white, describe them more and i will return them.

Andy Smith   August 17 at 6:47pm

Thanks for hooking the course up and the litteriers!

Steve Albert    July 8 at 2:04pm

Come play the new league 2nd shift! It's starting July 9 at lakeshore 10am. League will be every Wednesday at 10am switching between Northridge, Cass Benton, and Lakeshore. Check out the league here on discgolfscene for more details.

Tyler W    June 17 at 12:38pm

Lost an Orange Whippet on Hole 17. It has my name/number on it. If you find it, small reward for return!

Brian Lucier    June 17 at 2:02am

Found a putter on hole 8 with no name. Describe it and i'll return asap.

Brian Crouch    May 22 at 10:34pm

lost a pink breast cancer D5 on hole 17 to the left in the woods. Reward if found. Name and number are on the rim

Brian Crouch    February 4 at 3:46pm

Lost a light blue Rival in the fairway of hole 4. Name and number are on it. Please return if found and there will be a reward. It landed in the middle of the fairway but the snow was way to deep.

Jeff Hepler    January 2 at 11:43am

Lost a pink Discraft GLO FLX Magnet on hole 5. It should be somewhere near the basket, possibly right side, deep. I believe my name and number are on it. Reward if found.

Brian Crouch    December 18 at 12:00pm

lost a turquoise Pa4 on hole 1 to the right. the deep snow ate it up. name and number are on it. reward if found

Ben Ross    October 15, 2013 at 7:53pm

Only 4 days to go til the 1st Annual Tribal Gathering Tournament! This event is a C-tier with 2 rounds of 18 holes at Victory Park in Albion, MI. Great prizes in store for all divisions, as well as a trophy for the winner of each division! Still 18 spots left for the free "Rise of the Phoenix" Firebird drawing. Reserve your spot today by registering here on Disc Golf Scene...or you can just cashless pre-reg in the "Talk" section of the site to let us know you're coming out. Lots of plastic on ha ... more

Nick Schuette    July 28, 2013 at 3:17pm

We were playing disc golf at night on Saturday the 27th and I lost a single car key somewhere on the course... I know, I'm an idiot, but if anyone happens to find a Pontiac key on the course somewhere, *please* shoot me a message.

William Gilbert    July 27, 2013 at 8:00am

Sunday July 28th the opening of the Hamburg Twp. course (The course is on discgolfscene already. on Merrill road south of M36 in there sports complex. very unique course in the hilly terrain. Brought to you by A3disc. Also we are in need of the loan or gift of new or used discs for the clinics planned for all the new/potential disc golfers we expect at the mark ellis clinic which starts at 130PM using one of the adjacent soccer fields. Free side games, free disc golf be one of the first to ... more

John Reifschneider    July 11, 2013 at 4:47pm

Wanted to invite everyone in the area to the new course opening July 28th 2013 it's been striaght through work from December until now, and its almost done. The new course is the The Gulch if you haven't heard its off merrill road in hamburg about 14 miles from MBD. We will have free clinics free side games and free foods/drinks. The baskets will be set in place and welded that morning the event starts at 11am so hopefully you join us. We have some great prizes along with the newspaper co ... more

Tyler W    June 19, 2013 at 1:58pm

Lost a red spider (I think) on Hole 3 the other day. A J Carl called to return it but didn't leave his number. If you see this can you please call again and leave a number? I'll get back to you asap!

Brian Crouch    June 19, 2013 at 8:08am

My friend lost his XL on hole 17 the other day. If anyone finds it please let me know. Thanks

Jason Kirkaldy    February 6, 2013 at 7:32am

Lost a burgundy teebird out there somewhere with an led on it..

Return for a free disc..

Jamie Mosier   February 6, 2013 at 11:26am

Ur new one is so much sicker y should give out a disc for not returning it

Jason Kirkaldy   February 6, 2013 at 3:37pm

I went and bought 4 more but I want the ron burgundy back

ken "sega salt" moote    December 28, 2012 at 6:10pm

Got a star firebird long on hole 11 i think buried in snow or some hole out there

ken "sega salt" moote    December 28, 2012 at 6:09pm

Shoveled all 18 from shorts. Hope no crazy snow comes. Enjoy

Eat More Tacos    September 14, 2012 at 2:08pm

D wasp lost on hole 16 on the right...maybe...that i would love to get back

Mikey B    June 8, 2012 at 1:51am

If anyone happens to find a Z Flick with a Cass Benton stamp on top and my name on the bottom, I would love you long time if it made it back to my bag. That disc is almost more important to me than my gf. Also, managed to lose both an Orc and a Firebird on hole 17 (different days) and miss them sorely. It's been a bad 10 days for losing plastic :(