Mary Beth Doyle Park

Ann Arbor, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Shane Brayton    June 12 at 8:20am

Lost a Stevie B TeeBird on 15 behind the basket. Would love to get this one back, reward if returned. Name and number is on he disc

Christopher Graham    May 23 at 4:17pm

Lost a blue champion beast this afternoon. If someone finds it throw it in the garbage or let me know or whatever i don't care I'll buy another one I'm an adult with a job I'll buy discs all day

Nick Oliver   June 1 at 2:13pm

Priceless post! lol

Jake Pardo    April 29 at 2:30pm

Lost blue talon yesterday too

ken "sega salt" moote   April 29 at 2:39pm

toooo discs damn salttttified

Jake Pardo   May 2 at 1:15am

don't get me started....

Jake Pardo    April 29 at 2:25pm

Lost white anode map putter out on course today

ken "sega salt" moote   April 29 at 2:39pm

wtffff at doo doo brown

Nick Pacific   April 29 at 8:09pm

How is it possible to lose one at doo doo unless you go wide right on 1 I guess

Jake Pardo   April 29 at 11:36pm

i threw multiple tee shots practicing and forgot to pick it up by the time I realized didn't know what hole

mike walker    April 21 at 9:42am

havent been here in a bit.was brown park.do u park in same area still?

ken "sega salt" moote   April 21 at 9:50pm

brownnnnn parkkkkk

ken "sega salt" moote   April 21 at 9:50pm

smashhhhh after smash

Nick Oliver   April 23 at 12:08pm

Right^ (although I have not aced in my 4 rounds there. YET)

Zach Fleener    March 9 at 12:04pm

Does anyone know of any leagues starting up soon? I couple of friends and I are looking for a weekly game.

Benjamin Demory   March 9 at 5:37pm

"TriForce Triumvirates" (loosely coupled with a Legend of Zelda theme) will be starting up in less than a month! It's a rotating league (MBD, Lakeshore & Rolling Hills) among friends of average/decent skill level. Check out our facebook group page for the full info.

William Gilbert   March 10 at 12:09am

A3 has a wednesday summer league at hudson on wednesday and mondays at indy.

Nick Oliver    October 21 at 1:45pm

I was shocked at the state of this place yesterday. I know there are practically zero cans on the course, but there are those metal bins, and of course your bag. I dont get why people have no problem carrying a can or bottle around when it is full, but once they drink it suddenly it becomes a hassle?!

Take of this place people! If anyone is going to get a round in and wants to meet up and bring some bags (we can bring some as well) lets do it.

Jason Mitchell   October 21 at 2:44pm

I took a 40 gallon trash bag out of there last week and it barely looked like I picked up anything! I would b down to meet up and do some cleaning and throwing on Sunday.

Nick Oliver   October 21 at 3:20pm

Well at least you tried man. Much respect. I am part of the crew that runs Belle Isle Detroit Disc Golf, and we have an event this Sunday. Keep me posted and we will make it happen. Add me up!

Matt Stump    September 17 at 11:20am

Left a pink/black MVP Proton Inertia in the thick on the right side of 4 a couple days ago,. if anybody runs into it or picked it up, the numbers on there!

Brian F    August 17, 2014 at 6:17pm

Got 10 bags of trash out of here the last 2 days looking better each round. also found 2 drivers no name off hole 17 to the left they are both white, describe them more and i will return them.

Andy Smith   August 17, 2014 at 6:47pm

Thanks for hooking the course up and the litteriers!

Nick Oliver   October 21 at 1:43pm

Brian, there needs to be more of you. Place is fuKKing nasty right now. We plan on taking some contractor bags out next time we hit that spot up.

Steve Albert    July 8, 2014 at 2:04pm

Come play the new league 2nd shift! It's starting July 9 at lakeshore 10am. League will be every Wednesday at 10am switching between Northridge, Cass Benton, and Lakeshore. Check out the league here on discgolfscene for more details.

Tyler W    June 17, 2014 at 12:38pm

Lost an Orange Whippet on Hole 17. It has my name/number on it. If you find it, small reward for return!

Brian Lucier    June 17, 2014 at 2:02am

Found a putter on hole 8 with no name. Describe it and i'll return asap.

Brian Crouch    May 22, 2014 at 10:34pm

lost a pink breast cancer D5 on hole 17 to the left in the woods. Reward if found. Name and number are on the rim

Brian Crouch    February 4, 2014 at 3:46pm

Lost a light blue Rival in the fairway of hole 4. Name and number are on it. Please return if found and there will be a reward. It landed in the middle of the fairway but the snow was way to deep.

Jeff "Hep-A-Ler" Hepler    January 2, 2014 at 11:43am

Lost a pink Discraft GLO FLX Magnet on hole 5. It should be somewhere near the basket, possibly right side, deep. I believe my name and number are on it. Reward if found.

Brian Crouch    December 18, 2013 at 12:00pm

lost a turquoise Pa4 on hole 1 to the right. the deep snow ate it up. name and number are on it. reward if found

Ben Ross    October 15, 2013 at 7:53pm

Only 4 days to go til the 1st Annual Tribal Gathering Tournament! This event is a C-tier with 2 rounds of 18 holes at Victory Park in Albion, MI. Great prizes in store for all divisions, as well as a trophy for the winner of each division! Still 18 spots left for the free "Rise of the Phoenix" Firebird drawing. Reserve your spot today by registering here on Disc Golf Scene...or you can just cashless pre-reg in the "Talk" section of the site to let us know you're coming o ... more

Nick Schuette    July 28, 2013 at 3:17pm

We were playing disc golf at night on Saturday the 27th and I lost a single car key somewhere on the course... I know, I'm an idiot, but if anyone happens to find a Pontiac key on the course somewhere, *please* shoot me a message.

William Gilbert    July 27, 2013 at 8:00am

Sunday July 28th the opening of the Hamburg Twp. course (The course is on discgolfscene already. on Merrill road south of M36 in there sports complex. very unique course in the hilly terrain. Brought to you by A3disc. Also we are in need of the loan or gift of new or used discs for the clinics planned for all the new/potential disc golfers we expect at the mark ellis clinic which starts at 130PM using one of the adjacent soccer fields. Free side games, free disc golf be one of the first to ... more

John Reifschneider    July 11, 2013 at 4:47pm

Wanted to invite everyone in the area to the new course opening July 28th 2013 it's been striaght through work from December until now, and its almost done. The new course is the The Gulch if you haven't heard its off merrill road in hamburg about 14 miles from MBD. We will have free clinics free side games and free foods/drinks. The baskets will be set in place and welded that morning the event starts at 11am so hopefully you join us. We have some great prizes along with the ne ... more