Lakeshore

Ypsilanti, Michigan     1 course · 30 holes     Driving directions

sheldon bowen    December 14, 2012 at 1:04pm

Wheres the golf?

rob camp   December 16, 2012 at 10:46pm

if its worth the money the golf is where you want it

Ben Calhoun    November 26, 2012 at 6:14pm

Hole #2 is in the short position for the winter, enjoy. Tee signs not updated, it is 80ft. shorter, easy to spot can't miss it.

Wade TF    November 22, 2012 at 10:22pm

Right on. I trust your vision.

Ben Calhoun    November 22, 2012 at 6:33pm

You'll like it Wade. The people want short holes they can birdie. There is room for both a long tee on X1, and a long pin straight ahead instead of slight left. At 20$ a pop, I plan to add a few more alt. pin placements next year, this is the place to do it.

Mike "Papa Par" Even    November 22, 2012 at 6:25pm

That will hurt someone's average though Wade

Wade TF    November 22, 2012 at 6:22pm

But Dan is right we did a lot of work to make sure it was over 300

Wade TF    November 22, 2012 at 6:21pm

Yes please make it longer. Supposed to be a tough roc shot well over 300. As long as the course gets to 36 holes soon I guess I dont care

Daniel J Lee    November 22, 2012 at 9:04am

Whoa. What? That hole was supposed to be like 380

Ben Calhoun    November 22, 2012 at 7:59am

Trust me you'll dig it. Room for alt. pin for straight hole, or long tee closer to X's tee.

Wade TF    November 22, 2012 at 1:45am

265 wtf

Ben Calhoun    November 21, 2012 at 11:44pm

That's what X1 is

Wade TF    November 21, 2012 at 10:06pm

I hope you are going to use that hole along Y I spent a lot of time on that one. Dan did too.

Ben Calhoun    November 21, 2012 at 6:29pm

I hope to get the next 2 layed out and ready to be clear cut pretty soon, looking at a possible 350' tough birdie straight hole and a 400-500' par 4 2 stage hole, tying in with hole W or 14.

ken "sega salt" moote    November 21, 2012 at 4:19pm

Thanks calhounaburger!!! Placement on hole c is better and 2 extras are ill . Thanks ron howard and calhouny for ur hard work! All 30 holes was pleasure to play

Ben Calhoun    November 21, 2012 at 1:10pm

- Hole C is back in - Hole #2 has a short pin position- it is not in yet- should be switched soon. They will rotate. Will work on a system for noting on the tee sign which position it is in. Very easy to see once it is- new placement is just over old golf green, about 90 ft shorter and a few feet left. - New holes X1 and X2 (part of the Woods expansion) are in. They have no cement or tee post just flagged until spring at least. There is a path behind X to X1 tee. X2 is back and to left of X1, ... more

Ben Calhoun    October 15, 2012 at 9:10am

I'll be around part of the day working on the course send me a message

Chris Pasik    October 15, 2012 at 9:04am

Hey any big arms throwing 400'+ wanna hit the course soon? I would love to learn a few things from you... I currently am averaging 380' with the occasional 400' throw... looking to learn form from someone hitting 400' consistently...

Nick Oliver    September 14, 2012 at 5:54pm

Keep up the good work, Ben. I know I'm not alone when I say thanks and good job. I'm supposed to take the fam on a mini vacation Wed n Thur, but if not I'm down to help.

Nick Oliver    September 14, 2012 at 1:25pm

Ben Calhoun    September 14, 2012 at 11:23am

Course is freshly mowed- let me know if you spot any demolished baskets. Speaking of hole C, if all goes well it should be replaced by next weekend. I have the replacement basket, working on securing it together today. Bill G is bringing a spare collar on Monday, and I should be able to dig the hole and pour cement Wednesday (could use some help need a volunteer), the collar will be moved approx. 30 ft. from where it is now. After the basket gets replaced, I plan to try to fix the bent one so we can have multiple placements on that hole.