Lakeshore

Ypsilanti, Michigan     1 course · 30 holes     Driving directions

Wade TF    November 22, 2012 at 1:45am

265 wtf

Ben Calhoun    November 21, 2012 at 11:44pm

That's what X1 is

Wade TF    November 21, 2012 at 10:06pm

I hope you are going to use that hole along Y I spent a lot of time on that one. Dan did too.

Ben Calhoun    November 21, 2012 at 6:29pm

I hope to get the next 2 layed out and ready to be clear cut pretty soon, looking at a possible 350' tough birdie straight hole and a 400-500' par 4 2 stage hole, tying in with hole W or 14.

ken "sega salt" moote    November 21, 2012 at 4:19pm

Thanks calhounaburger!!! Placement on hole c is better and 2 extras are ill . Thanks ron howard and calhouny for ur hard work! All 30 holes was pleasure to play

Ben Calhoun    November 21, 2012 at 1:10pm

- Hole C is back in - Hole #2 has a short pin position- it is not in yet- should be switched soon. They will rotate. Will work on a system for noting on the tee sign which position it is in. Very easy to see once it is- new placement is just over old golf green, about 90 ft shorter and a few feet left. - New holes X1 and X2 (part of the Woods expansion) are in. They have no cement or tee post just flagged until spring at least. There is a path behind X to X1 tee. X2 is back and to left of X1, ... more

Ben Calhoun    October 15, 2012 at 9:10am

I'll be around part of the day working on the course send me a message

Chris Pasik    October 15, 2012 at 9:04am

Hey any big arms throwing 400'+ wanna hit the course soon? I would love to learn a few things from you... I currently am averaging 380' with the occasional 400' throw... looking to learn form from someone hitting 400' consistently...

Nick Oliver    September 14, 2012 at 5:54pm

Keep up the good work, Ben. I know I'm not alone when I say thanks and good job. I'm supposed to take the fam on a mini vacation Wed n Thur, but if not I'm down to help.

Nick Oliver    September 14, 2012 at 1:25pm

Ben Calhoun    September 14, 2012 at 11:23am

Course is freshly mowed- let me know if you spot any demolished baskets. Speaking of hole C, if all goes well it should be replaced by next weekend. I have the replacement basket, working on securing it together today. Bill G is bringing a spare collar on Monday, and I should be able to dig the hole and pour cement Wednesday (could use some help need a volunteer), the collar will be moved approx. 30 ft. from where it is now. After the basket gets replaced, I plan to try to fix the bent one so we can have multiple placements on that hole.

Andrew Boyle    September 13, 2012 at 11:10am

lost my orange blizzard champion boss on hole 12. into the pond on the left. has name and number on it. will be reimbursed.

Nick Oliver    September 12, 2012 at 1:40pm

I'm part of a group trying to put a permanent course on Belle Isle. Theres a clean up for the upcoming Oct 27th +28th tournament happening THIS SATURDAY! If interested contact me, or if your on Facebook http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Battle_at_the_Belle_2012. Lets work together and create a Detroit landmark for the disc golf world!

Jason Cassidy    September 3, 2012 at 2:35pm

I would be there!

Ben Calhoun    September 3, 2012 at 11:27am

Any interest in a Jay and Des Reading clinic again, this Wednesday?

Ben Calhoun    August 31, 2012 at 1:34pm

BIG Willow on #5 down

Shaun Adkins    August 30, 2012 at 10:53am

I think kt lost one.

Ben Calhoun    August 30, 2012 at 10:49am

Anyone lose any discs (out in the open, not the water) this week? We've had 3 turned in found out in the grass..1 was really nice, found Tuesday night, it probably belongs to someone who played the league. No names on any.

Douglas McIntosh    August 27, 2012 at 4:46pm

Tomorrow Tuesday Aug 28th, Huron Valley PDGA Sanctioned Singles is heading back to Lakeshore to play 18 holes from the long tees. $1 to get your round rated and there are other side bets like ace pool and CTP. There is no extra fee if your not current with the PDGA. Tee off @ 5:30pm

Sept 4th - Willow

Sept 11th - Orginal

Ben Calhoun    August 24, 2012 at 12:10pm

Anybody have a portable welder? A weld holding the D-hook for a chain link broke off W's basket sometime this week, somehow.