Lakeshore

Ypsilanti, Michigan     1 course · 30 holes     Driving directions

Josh "BIG BIRD" Frisinger    March 21, 2013 at 1:25pm

left a red sparkle nuke some where on back half of course, no ink message me if found.

Ben Calhoun   March 21, 2013 at 1:28pm

I looked along the whole back half, didn't find it, if it was out in the open, I doubt I could not have seen it, did find Stratford's putter though

Josh "BIG BIRD" Frisinger   March 21, 2013 at 7:25pm

thanks for the effort. The mourning has begun.

Scott Ransley    February 23, 2013 at 6:59pm

Lost pink fr z nuke on hole Y. Flipped it over towards Z's fairway and it dissapeared in less than 2 inches of snow.

Zack Colosimo   February 23, 2013 at 8:33pm

Same thing with me, pink stalker on 15 :/

Dan Flans   March 2, 2013 at 6:33pm

Ben is hiding the bushes and gobbling up errant drives

Zack Colosimo    February 23, 2013 at 5:29pm

Played today 2/23/13 and lost a pink stalker to the left on hole 15, couldn't find it in the snow, if you come across it please let me know! Thanks

Douglas McIntosh    February 18, 2013 at 5:21pm

This Saturday, February 23rd @ 11am Huron Valley PDGA Sanctioned Winter Singles League is heading to Lakeshore for week 6 or final week of winter league. The PDGA says 27 holes is the max per round. So we will be playing the 28 hole layout. We will combined hole Aand B. A's tee to B's basket We will be throwing off for ace pool money if an ace is not hit during the round. No extra charges is your not current or a PDGA member. Winter League has 3 Divisions. Pro, am1, and am2 http ... more

Zack Colosimo   February 18, 2013 at 5:34pm

Do I have to be a member of the league to play? And I am sorry the wording is throwing me off, must I be pdga sanctioned to play?

Douglas McIntosh   February 18, 2013 at 8:14pm

You do not need to be a PDGA member and there are no extra fees if your not a member. Each player pays $5 to pay against other in there division. $2 optional ace pool which someone is taking home over $60 this week. And there is a $3 league fee. So if it is your first time it will be $10

Zack Colosimo   February 19, 2013 at 9:10am

Okay thanks!

Zack Colosimo    February 16, 2013 at 6:09pm

I am sorry somewhat new to disc golf and this site, in the info section it says show i.d. At the gate what does that mean guys?

Ben Calhoun   February 16, 2013 at 7:55pm

Zack- print a map http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course_files/3216/c3228595.jpg and look for 2 new holes in the woods after X

Zack Colosimo   February 16, 2013 at 10:05pm

Okay cool I have heard good things about this course wanted to check it out!

Zack Colosimo   February 16, 2013 at 10:08pm

I am assuming that you guys are still open this time of year correct Ben?

peter kunoff    December 17, 2012 at 10:08am

Say something ...lost favorite star teebird in 13's pond......choice from my bins for its safe return.

Ben Calhoun    December 14, 2012 at 6:25pm

Thanks, Peter. I expected #2 to maybe not be as well liked by most people who may post scores on here, but still the vast majority of people coming through each day are casuals and they wanted a little shortening up, it makes a more interesting hole for most of them. It's mainly for winter- those cold windy snow days it will be nice to have a break from a long shot. C, 12 and maybe 5 may get short pin placements in the future, to be rotated.

peter kunoff    December 14, 2012 at 2:53pm

first impressions of new holes/ pins

#2 pin: from shorts I prefer the old location, as it was extremely rare to duece. Now it should be much easier to bang a 2 on hole 2. Think it will play better at new pin from longs. At the very least it should offer no benefit to playing #3's fairway.

C pin/ basket: finally back! glad to have a basket again......I like how it is closer to ob. plays easier for hyzer gap from whites.

X1 and X2.....nice tight, accuracy needed wooded holes.....just what this course needed!! glad to see the renovations!!!

sheldon bowen    December 14, 2012 at 1:04pm

Wheres the golf?

rob camp   December 16, 2012 at 10:46pm

if its worth the money the golf is where you want it

Ben Calhoun    November 26, 2012 at 6:14pm

Hole #2 is in the short position for the winter, enjoy. Tee signs not updated, it is 80ft. shorter, easy to spot can't miss it.

Wade TF    November 22, 2012 at 10:22pm

Right on. I trust your vision.

Ben Calhoun    November 22, 2012 at 6:33pm

You'll like it Wade. The people want short holes they can birdie. There is room for both a long tee on X1, and a long pin straight ahead instead of slight left. At 20$ a pop, I plan to add a few more alt. pin placements next year, this is the place to do it.

Mike "Papa Par" Even    November 22, 2012 at 6:25pm

That will hurt someone's average though Wade

Wade TF    November 22, 2012 at 6:22pm

But Dan is right we did a lot of work to make sure it was over 300

Wade TF    November 22, 2012 at 6:21pm

Yes please make it longer. Supposed to be a tough roc shot well over 300. As long as the course gets to 36 holes soon I guess I dont care

Daniel J Lee    November 22, 2012 at 9:04am

Whoa. What? That hole was supposed to be like 380

Ben Calhoun    November 22, 2012 at 7:59am

Trust me you'll dig it. Room for alt. pin for straight hole, or long tee closer to X's tee.

Wade TF    November 22, 2012 at 1:45am

265 wtf

Ben Calhoun    November 21, 2012 at 11:44pm

That's what X1 is

Wade TF    November 21, 2012 at 10:06pm

I hope you are going to use that hole along Y I spent a lot of time on that one. Dan did too.