Lakeshore

Ypsilanti, Michigan     1 course · 30 holes     Driving directions

Phil "Puttimus Prime" Common    April 19, 2011 at 10:04pm

Found an ESP Buzzz in the pond by 13 today. No ink, so tell me what color u lost and its urs.

Ben Calhoun    April 1, 2011 at 2:23pm

I have no idea yet. In the words of Schultz- I know nothiiiing...Nothing!

And no you can't park at my apartment.

g lane    April 1, 2011 at 2:22pm

mark the plan is to all park at bens new apartment. please read from a few pages back.

Mark Perrine    April 1, 2011 at 1:51pm

Ben is this pass going to cost any $ ?

Ben Calhoun    April 1, 2011 at 1:38pm

Not at all- I'm personally sure we will work something out that still allows the course to be open from sunrise to sunset- just soon you may need to obtain a car-pass to play in the morning before we open, and after we close say 6pm or whatnot. For this week you won't but please come in and register your car so we can get this started and get a feel for what works and what doesn't.

John Hornyak    April 1, 2011 at 1:35pm

Ben will this effect the migration of Night Moose DUBS to Lakeshore from Willow?

Ben Calhoun    April 1, 2011 at 12:53pm

Cars must stop inside and register during shop hours this week as part of the new rules coming into effect soon. Course is still open when the store isn't this week without a pass needed yet.

Ben Calhoun    March 31, 2011 at 9:21am

Cars must leave by 8:30pm in April, new operations won't begin right away maybe a few weeks

g lane    March 28, 2011 at 2:26pm

then we will all plan to park at your place.

Ben Calhoun    March 28, 2011 at 1:50pm

Yeah, moving in to Lakeshore, by #17's basket. I suppose if you are a guest that wouldn't be an issue at all, parked over by their place not in DG lot which would be checked. It's really only a matter of keeping an eye on whose here for security reasons, being a 'gated' community and such.

g lane    March 28, 2011 at 1:27pm

when you say moving there do you mean to live? how would they handle residents who golf? what if you were a guest of a resident parked at their apartment?

i would also buy a bum pass. otherwise only the unemployed will be playing.

Ben Calhoun    March 28, 2011 at 1:15pm

To PK- that was more of a temporary solution to the traffic back-up caused when busy (resident complaints) not something they planned to keep in place. We've been working up solutions all winter and have some plans now. My idea is the shop open=course open, come inside and register your vehicle no p2p hopefully, and when closed, if you bought a pass ahead of time you can play in the morning and after closed (not at night) with that on your windshield, cars will be checked on a regular basis. Obv ... more

Joe Anttila    March 28, 2011 at 11:52am

If it goes to a parking pass scenario.....I'd gladly ride in with Mr. Stahlin or Mr. Kunoff.

peter kunoff    March 28, 2011 at 11:00am

me too.....never really understood why they ( apt security) want you to go through the gatehouse, since once you mention "disc golf" they just wave you thru.....seems logical to let you cut left prior to the gate and it would greatly reduce their workload.

Daemon Stahlin    March 28, 2011 at 10:46am

i would definitely buy a pass for off-hours play.

Nathanael "Nasty" Scott    March 27, 2011 at 10:48pm

Let me know the damage, I'll chalk it up to course improvements!

Ben Calhoun    March 27, 2011 at 9:12pm

Lakeshore wants us to 'manage' the course, as in their gatehouse people and security won't have to keep track of whose at the course- and it does need to be done as it is a private gated community. I can't afford to hire someone to open at 8am, and I can't sit there for 12 hours a day either, so we're trying to figure some sort of pass-plan where cars/people can register ahead of time for off-hours entrance to the course, possibly p2p, I'm trying to avoid that or as dirt-cheap as possible to cov ... more

Nathanael "Nasty" Scott    March 27, 2011 at 8:13pm

what is te reason for the limitation of corse access?

Ben Calhoun    March 27, 2011 at 7:21pm

Access to the course for non-residents may be limited starting April 1st (not an April Fool's prank) to the hours of the store and you may need to get a pass for access during other hours. We don't yet know quite how this will work as Lakeshore wants us to take over the role of security for the course area. But be advised things will be different soon, and we will try to spread the word as efficiently as possible- maybe delaying the start until there's time to spread the word better.

Throw Shop Hours

March 28th-31st

Monday 1-4:30p

Tue 1-4p

Wed 1-5p

Thu 1-4p

Mark Kassabian    March 21, 2011 at 10:04am

Lost sparkle force in the pond. If found I would love it back reward if found. Its green with my name and # thanks