Lakeshore

Ypsilanti, Michigan     1 course · 30 holes     Driving directions

Dan Whitlock    July 20, 2012 at 3:06pm

Ah, I see. I talked to Kat about it the other day too when asking if anyone RSVP'd for the Youth Clinic. Told her it's BS that they've taken so long to do anything about it when you could have had it fixed within a week.

Ben Calhoun    July 20, 2012 at 12:34pm

Dan- the basket is really the contracted mowing company's responsibility- today I got Kat on it, bringing the office into it now hopefully. The tree will be removed soon I'd bet- they won't want it laying their looking bad for the Circus. Plus, it's not in the way thankfully.

Dan Whitlock    July 20, 2012 at 12:30pm

Considering the speed at which they've approached fixing the basket they demolished, I can only assume that downed tree will be there for a while.

Ben Calhoun    July 20, 2012 at 11:10am

Course Closed on Sunday August 12th!
Apparently, there will be a Circus again this year- I was not aware until yesterday due to a lack of communication. The Circus will arrive at/after dark Saturday the 11th and be gone by the end of the day Sunday the 12th.
The course will be closed Sunday- but it's possible some of the back holes may be open- but the Throw Shop will be OPEN. We will have a sale that day, as well. Thank God it's just one day.

Also, large (1/3) chuck of the Willow tree on the right edge of #5 is down, maintenance has been informed.

Dan Whitlock    July 18, 2012 at 1:53am

Sure, disc bandit will work. I imagine he looks like a cross between the Hamburglar and the Swamp Thing.

Brian B    July 17, 2012 at 8:01pm

Lost a almost new pink/red blizzard tee devil in pond. Unfortunately no name or number on it, but if found please send me a message.

Hunter S. Dotson    July 17, 2012 at 4:19pm

DB = Disc Bandit no?..

g lane    July 17, 2012 at 3:53pm

name names.

Dan Whitlock    July 17, 2012 at 3:49pm

Sorry to hear that Ryan. There has been someone going in and taking all the plastic and doing the same thing to other people. If you lose another in the pond at anytime, don't post it here, send me or Ben Calhoun a message. I bought a net last night and will be going in regularly so that the mystery DB doesn't get his hands on anyone elses discs.

PAAAAAUUUUULL Novak    July 14, 2012 at 2:24am

Gonna try and hit up a round saturday about 10am. If anyone is looking to throw shoot me a message.

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"    July 10, 2012 at 9:39pm

Lost a Blue Teebird in the pond name and number is on it. Please call me really want that disc back.

ken "sega salt" moote    July 8, 2012 at 7:02pm

Lost roc in water orange name on it and number. HOlla please

Dan Whitlock    July 8, 2012 at 6:33pm

I'm pretty sure they'll let you in at sunrise. The course itself doesn't necessarily have hours, only the Throw Shop. I don't think they want a bunch of people out after sunset is the only thing.

Brian B    July 8, 2012 at 6:24pm

What time does the course open?

Ben Calhoun    July 2, 2012 at 11:07am

Felicia- no blue cheetah sorry
Peter- you'd think with them not having to mow- maybe ever again- they'd have had time to fix it by now, then again they're the dumb ****s who ran over a basket in the first place! I'm gonna use a portable for KOTC if I have to.

Felicia "The Barefoot Flea"    July 2, 2012 at 9:23am

Did anyone turn in a blue cheetah i lost three weeks ago and the guy i talked to said he would drop it off sometime wondering if he actually did or not

peter kunoff    July 2, 2012 at 7:43am

What is the latest on hole C's basket? has Hephaestus fixed it?

Hunter S. Dotson    June 26, 2012 at 6:54am

Dropped a silver Ti Buzzz into the merk pond on hole 13 might be 15ft from waters edge, we were throwing shorts. Name and number on inside rim. Reward for return.

g lane    June 26, 2012 at 12:09am

geez. just off the shore and ****s leave em in there. geez.

Dan Whitlock    June 25, 2012 at 11:19pm

Must've been shortly after I went in earlier. I'll try and get in again tomorrow to ensure the pilfering casuals don't get it Admiral.