Lakeshore

Ypsilanti, Michigan     1 course · 30 holes     Driving directions

g lane    May 28, 2012 at 11:31pm

wrong course. no woods here.

shaun ruthig    May 28, 2012 at 3:38pm

hey i lost a brand new champion starfire in the woods. it was pink i didnt didnt get the chance to write anything on it because like i said i baught it that day. if anybody finds it my number is 734 377 6168. i will give them a disc for returning it. i have an older innova eagle. it is a maximum distance driver. before they switched the mold to a fairway driver.

Dan Whitlock    May 24, 2012 at 4:29pm

Lakeshore maintenance decided Hole C's basket placement would work for them, so they took the mower to it. Course is now temporarily 27 holes.

Nathaniel Singer    May 22, 2012 at 2:57pm

lost a red surge elite x 150 class in pond on hole 13 name on back with number please call nate singer if found

Sean Newland    May 12, 2012 at 2:49pm

Sportsmanship can be displayed on and off the Course..... Please keep this in mind as you are all setting examples of what is and isn't acceptable to the newer, younger Golfers that are just getting introduced to this website.

Sean Newland    May 12, 2012 at 2:48pm

sports·man·ship noun Definition of SPORTSMANSHIP : conduct (as fairness, respect for one's opponent, and graciousness in winning or losing) becoming to one participating in a sport. Sportsmanship is an aspiration or ethos that a sport or activity will be enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, ethics, respect, and a sense of fellowship with one's competitors. A sore loser refers to one who does not take defeat well, whereas a good sport means being a "good win ... more

Mike "Papa Par" Even    May 12, 2012 at 9:31am

People making some jokes about a pic is no big deal. Maxim mag and other periodicals have contests like that all the. And no one really said anything malicous. Sure, it got a liitle out of control but most of it was all in good fun. But coming onto a public forum and asking people to call the cops and all that....That is when things start going arye. Lets just chalk this all up as cabin fever and all go throw some plastic and leave real life troubles on the tee pad ;)

Dan Whitlock    May 11, 2012 at 4:19pm

Shaun, I clearly pointed out that I don't know what the deal is, nor do I want to. All I know is for the past three or four days this "community" website has turned into a freakin high school mock fest courtesy of KT. If you were jabbin at KT, fine, I'll retract my statement directed to you. The rest of my thought still remains. People need to man up and stop being trolls.

Ben Calhoun    May 11, 2012 at 11:49am

Ignant*

Shaun Adkins    May 11, 2012 at 11:07am

my comment on bens picture was a "stab" at kt not ben, i am no hypocrite. i didnt ridicule ben and you do sound like youre on bens side. i yelled at kt to cut the **** out so keep acting like you know whats up dan.

Matt Zajechowski    May 11, 2012 at 11:05am

Yes you are all immature and ignorant, especially shaun

Dan Whitlock    May 11, 2012 at 10:26am

Ben, you have to admit that it's pretty funny when the King troll stepped up and called his other online trolls and they just marched on behind him. and Shaun, taking part in public ridicule then asking someone to "act civil" is pretty hypocritical man. Far as I'm concerned everyone that took part in KT's little troll fest on that picture is ignorant and about as immature as you get. And I'm not backing Ben here cause I don't know the story, nor do I want to cause it's none of my business ( ... more

Shaun Adkins    May 11, 2012 at 9:27am

We are a disc golf community. This bull**** between the two of you was public and it does affect us. Both of you need to grow up, squash the **** and at least act civil towards one another. Dont lie and say it has nothing to do with the insults ben, we're not stupid. If kt wouldnt have taken it as far as he did none of this would have happened.

Andy Bawol    May 10, 2012 at 2:58pm

Thank you Ben. The whole reason I rarely came there wasn't because of distance but because I was fearful of the possibility that that douchebag KT would be there. Now that Lakeshore is KT free there may finally be a reason to play here.

Ben Calhoun    May 10, 2012 at 11:16am

The course is getting mowed

Douglas McIntosh    May 4, 2012 at 6:00pm

This month I put in the pond

Yellow star FL, white star teebird, yellow champ teebird, and yellow champ factory second firebird

Wade TF    May 4, 2012 at 5:37pm

TOWED???

Ben Calhoun    May 4, 2012 at 3:17pm

Attention- lately there have been way too many people bypassing the gatehouse to get back to the course, this is causing a major headache for the management. If you do not stop at the guest entrance, you will be towed. They are watching more closely. Please don't contribute to this problem. If you see disc golfers doing this, please educate them.

Dan Whitlock    April 28, 2012 at 9:51pm

Ryan.... that is certainly a rough day. I go in semi frequently for Ben to pull discs out. I'll make sure to keep my eyes open for those and will let you know if I find em.

Scott White    April 28, 2012 at 9:40pm