Felicia Calhoun August 15, 2012 at 10:45pm
Yeah because of the darn budget cuts or so they say. I think ypsi might be on the way of saying that to us soon kind of a scary thought to be honest here.
Ben Calhoun August 15, 2012 at 10:41pm
I hear in detroit now they just straight up tell you they're not gonna help, saves you the trouble at least
Ben Calhoun August 15, 2012 at 10:28pm
Next time random people are hitting golf balls into players and then threatening them, won't bother to ask for help. Called 911 when witnessed a group of maybe 10 people beating a man senseless at the Marathon, and they took about half hour to arrive. Remember that car crash where the driver at fault looked like she was gonna car jack the car she hit then fled the scene? It took them 16 minutes to arrive that day.
g lane August 15, 2012 at 10:25pm
yeah i play cards there. just cause you can get shot does not the ghetto make.
Dan Whitlock August 15, 2012 at 9:49pm
C'mon G, you telling me you never ventured into West Willow across grove?
ken "sega salt" moote August 15, 2012 at 7:24pm
hmmm kt is swimming in pond after z- predator
g lane August 15, 2012 at 7:17pm
yeah um lakesnore is definitely not in the ghetto. great post ben. please try not to call the police so often. lots of people besides you like golfing out there. lets not ruin it yeah.
Ben Calhoun August 10, 2012 at 1:17pm
Doug- it isn't that simple.
1. Basket isn't mine- it's A3's
2. They took the basket to repair over a month ago promising it's return within 'a few days'
3. They've been told by management they need to replace it
4. It's been 2 months since they damaged it- not to mention the mowing company did not inform us OR the office after damaging it, they just left it there broken
5. I don't have a collar on hand to install in the ground, but I already have purchased cement for a new placement
6. That leaves us without a practice basket- we still need one new basket regardless
Douglas McIntosh August 10, 2012 at 12:52pm
instead of pointing fingers and making threats (which you can't back up), why not get a bag of ready mix cement and put the practise basket out there.
Mike "Papa Par" Even August 10, 2012 at 12:27pm
Lol...you can't stop KT. I smuggle him into lake**** all the time. Plus he parachutes in
Dan Whitlock August 10, 2012 at 12:11pm
Yea, no doubt Ben. It's been what, 2 months? Threatening with court action is the only way to get some people moving I guess.
Ben Calhoun August 10, 2012 at 11:58am
I stopped a mower guy on his way out and told him we need paid for a new basket right now or it's time for legal action, he zoomed off to go tell his boss...