Knollwood Park

Kalamazoo, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Ryley Millar    5 days ago

Lost my 2014 Ledgestone stamped champ aviar on how 4 in the right side pond. It's light blue and is probably more towards the island then hole 4 ' s fairway. Will reward with another disc if returned. Name and number is on back.

Joleen Ryder    August 7 at 1:41pm

gofund.me/Discgolfstatechamp

Lawrence Leonardi essentialdiscs.com    August 6 at 9:29pm

Check out the new ACE race disc August 15 at flaherty park in watervliet. http://www.dgscene.com/Fpar

Joleen Ryder    August 3 at 11:42am

Please help me get to State Championships. I have received my "Birth" to go to state and i need some help getting there.

Curtis S    July 28 at 10:22am

Lost an Orange Champion Monarch on the first water hole, #4. Would love to get it back! Has a 'K' drawn on the plate.

Kevin Roberson    July 20 at 5:26pm

Lost a blue blizzard with lumberjack open stamp on hole 6. Has 2 aces from this year wrote on the back of the disc.

Kevin Roberson   July 27 at 11:17pm

Plastic reward for the return of this disc.

David B    July 10 at 1:34pm

Found a Discraft Flash in the basket of hole 14 today.. Message me the color of you think it's yours.

Ryley Millar    May 31 at 11:25pm

Lost my orange discraft meteor today with the rainbow 2014 knollwood stamp on either hole 1 or 10. Will trade a disc for it back. Name and number should be on the back

Steven Stafford    May 3 at 2:14pm

Lost a MVP orange glo Ion on hole 4 to the right of the basket in the pond. Reward if found no ink

Lawrence Leonardi essentialdiscs.com    March 17 at 3:22pm

Leprechauns Last Stand at Oshtemo this weekend! If you are planning on going to am world's this year we would love to see you this weekend. You can preregister on discgolfscene or essential discs website. Hope to see some new and familiar faces this weekend.

Ken B    December 18 at 8:57pm

Hey lost a blue roc3 on 11 in the middle of the muckhole past the penninsula with the rocks all around it. if u have the means to retrieve it i will give u a 15$ reward or let u choose 3 discs out of my extras. has my name and pdga # on it, so just get a hold of me thru here. thanks

Larry LaBond    October 9 at 1:35pm

We will be having open meetings for the 2014 PDGA Amateur World Championships Presented by Bell's Brewery, Wednesday October 15th and Sunday October 19th both at 6:30pm at the Holiday Inn West in Kalamazoo, MI. We are looking for people that are interested in helping with course improvements, fundraising, and filling some coordinating positions and willing to run some of the individual activities that happen during the week. If you are really interested in helping out and taking on some responsibility for the Worlds, please attend either one of these meetings!!!

Nate Upton    September 27, 2014 at 9:15pm

Be careful around Leonardi, that guy got someone kicked out of a tourney for smoking.

Lawrence Leonardi essentialdiscs.com   October 1 at 9:59pm

Nick there is a difference between a casual round and a professional event.

Nick Orr   October 1 at 11:10pm

I agree man. I get that its acceptable to let young future athletes watch their favorite players sink their beaks into Big Macs, and pound Gatorade too.

Nate Upton   October 1 at 11:42pm

Gotta side with Nick on this one.

Lawrence Leonardi essentialdiscs.com    September 27, 2014 at 5:16pm

Swampthing Challenge at Vicksburg Recreation area Sunday September 28th (Tomorrow) 8 am until 9 am registration. Come out and play one of the best courses in the area. Well kept and manicured.

Curtis S    September 22, 2014 at 11:41am

Lost a Buzzz (Z plastic) - Yellow with a green Leprechaun's Last Stand 2014 stamp and my initials (CAS)

Went in the pond to the right of the basket on hole 11.

Would be great to see it again! :-)

Corey Nufer   September 23, 2014 at 6:33am

Yeah, so my buddy CJ just bought it off a pond raker for $15. He definitely wants to get it back to you, just wondering if you would mind trading something since he paid for it...

Curtis S   October 8 at 10:40pm

I have a lighter weight buzzz (166-168) if he's interested... only reason I'd like it back is due to winning it at the tourny stamped on it. Thanks though!

Bo Fought    May 12, 2014 at 12:42pm

Was here on Saturday and there was a crew of guys working on pouring concrete pads. Had a few already done and were working on adding more before the tournament (Vibram Birdie Bash?). Looking good out there! Hopefully they can add some hole #'s somewhere to make navigation a little bit easier for first timers.

Ken B    March 29, 2014 at 4:01pm

There is a little more than a week remaining until the first annual Rusty Chains Open. We will be accepting online registrations until Friday April 4th. The tournament is scheduled for Sunday April 6th. All people who register online will receive a players pack which features a brand new Innova Champion Tern (12/5/-2/2) or a new Innova Nova, the first overmold putter from Innova! This is going to be a very fun and casual, but competitive, tournament for players of all skill levels. Here is t ... more

Nate Upton    February 16, 2014 at 9:39am

Anyone up for a round at Knollwood today?

Mr CLEAN   February 16, 2014 at 3:31pm

gawd id sooo love to roll to knollwood and get a full couple rounds in with ya...

Nate Upton   February 16, 2014 at 3:46pm

knollwood is a crappy little course, but its right next to my sister in-laws

Joe Rutkowski    November 23, 2013 at 8:52am

Ice Bowl @ Rum Village in South Bend February 8th. Singles tournament, 2 rounds of 18 with CTP's, 50/50, Ace Fund, Jumbo Toss. $25 for AM1 and AM3, $35 for Open. Check out the link: http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/4_Seasons_at_Rum_Village_Part_One_Ice_Bowl_2014

Nate Upton   November 23, 2013 at 9:02am

how far is South Bend from K-Zoo?

Joe Rutkowski   November 23, 2013 at 9:03am

Hour and a half but totally worth it. I have played 4 K'Zoo tourneys now and never felt like the drive was that far.

Nate Upton   November 26, 2013 at 5:00pm

the problem is that K-Zoo is 2 hours south of me, I love playing new courses, but 3 1/2 hours is a long trip to play disc golf and convince the wife I'm not starting an affair, lol