Holly Woods

Holly, Michigan     1 course · 24 holes     Driving directions

Justin Hall    November 16 at 8:47pm

Anybody loose a Wraith out on the front 9 recently? Describe it and I'd like to get it back go you..

Jeff Hulet   November 18 at 4:46am

Yellow or white, about 175g in weight?

Justin Hall   November 19 at 5:12am

Nosirr. Sorry. :-/

Ron Jacobs    November 15 at 7:07pm

Flipped over my tie dye Roc3 to the right on my second shot on hole 15. Name and number on it. Reward $$$💨💨💨💨

Phil Colley    November 3 at 8:30am

Left a red crystal nuke ss lying around somewhere. It has a thrills at the mills stamp on it. No name or number.

Amanda Watson    October 13 at 11:59am

my girl lost a hot pink/orange-ish champion mamba off to the right of hole 8 on the 9 hole layout. Has her name and #on it

Amanda Watson   October 13 at 12:00pm

Tony Turner    October 11 at 10:07pm

$10 reward for lost orange champ Valkyrie on hole 1. Got it from my nephew.

Mark Stephens    September 23 at 11:59am

Next Sunday at Holly Woods Disc Golf Course we are proud to present the Armed Forces Open. Registration is from 7am to 8am. We are playing 2 rounds of 18 holes. Open, Am1, Am2, & Am Masters will play the Jumbo 18, all others will play the Original 18. This years stamp by Dave Lonteen is the first in a series of 5 discs of our military branches. This years stamp features the Army. They are all on Z Buzzz. All past and present members of the U.S. Military will receive a $10 discoun ... more

Jeff Hulet    September 13 at 2:46pm

I lost a new Yellow Westside Underworld on hole #3 today. It went off to the left half way down fairway. I would love to get it back, it has my cell # on it. Thanks!

Mark Jankowski   September 13 at 6:16pm

jeff I found a yellow westside underwold today in south carolina, would be happy to trade it to you. pm me if interested

donny v    September 9 at 9:22am

Holly Woods is way under-rated on DGS. Yeah, she could use a little TLC and longer tee pads, but you guys and gals have a real gem out there. I have a private course about an hour and 15 mins away from there, just a few mins off I-69. I only get a chance to play your course about twice a year, but love it so much, I designed a few holes that are very similar to some you see at Holly State Rec Area. I'm hosting a tourney at my course Mill Creek on Sunday Sept 20th. I hope some of you ... more

Amanda Watson   September 10 at 10:44pm

the back 6 kick my booty! but they're fun. lol

donny v   September 10 at 11:02pm

yeah my course is not that massive to replicate those ones but there's hundreds of acres of vacant land all around the Mill Creek for me to try out :)

Brett Piziali   September 17 at 10:29pm

Such a great a course. just played there today!

James Myers    August 6 at 10:31pm

How far down grange hall road do you have to go down before you get to the course

Randall Kaszynski   August 6 at 11:04pm

McGinnis Rd is where you turn - when grange hall rd begins to head north; this is when you run into the park- park entrance will then be on your right after .25 mile

Mychal Urssing   August 7 at 1:24pm

Depends where you're coming from. If you are coming off of I-75, it is about 3 miles east I'd imagine. Go past the State Police station, and about a half mile down on the right is the road to the park. Another mile or so on the right is the park entrance. Keep going past the check in shack, and drive all the way back past the lakes, you'll see the sign for the course.

Matt hatchew    July 28 at 11:00pm

Lost white dd2 frenzy faded stamp fell out of bag on front 7 holes out on late night play.ace #11 written on rim.if found plz contact I will reward

donny v    July 17 at 9:25am

http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Mill_Creek_Classic_2015 90+ degrees this Saturday? Not to worry, we have plenty of shade at Mill Creek and a cool place in our clubhouse to hang with fridges for your cold ones and food. Real restrooms with running water too! You can even dip your feet into the nice, clean and shallow Mill Creek on hole 18 http://www.discgolfscene.com/media/237095_g.jpg Join us for an awesome experience at our private course this Saturday for the Mill Creek Class ... more

donny v    July 9 at 9:26am

2015 Mill Creek Classic disc golf tournament

On Saturday, JULY 18th, come on out to Mill Creek for our tournament the "2015 Mill Creek Classic"
The course is getting bigger and better every week! Play the "Classic 18" holes in the AM round followed by the "Final 9" holes after the Lunch break. Will more course records be broken this time?

Pre-reg here on the scene! Message me for directions! Be here and sign in before 9 AM the day of tourney, JULY 18th.

Ryan Martin    July 8 at 1:35pm

So I walked up to hole 22 today and found 5 discs on the picnic table. If you can tell what they are I'll get them back to you.

Randall Kaszynski   July 8 at 11:34pm

Was one of them a yellow leopard Innova DX fairway driver?

Miles smilez Campbell   August 4 at 12:18pm

any with sMileZ on inside rim?

Ryan Martin   August 6 at 2:48pm

Nope for both you guys sorry.

Randall Kaszynski    June 29 at 8:13am

LOST: Yellow Leopard Innova Fairway driver disc with original DX picture print. On the 8th hole of the short course to the left of the fairway about 10-15 ft into the deep woods (halfway down the fairway). Sentimental value as it was a gift to me. Lost 6.28.15 $$$ REWARD $$$ if Found !!!

William Freed    June 25 at 9:41pm

Left a light blue bottom stamp star destroyer on hole 3 today, left of the basket. I will happily give good plastic for its return.

Chris Vanscoy    June 23 at 9:41pm

Any by chance pick up a blue 11x firebird on hole 24 that i left behind.. No name or number but does have my ace on hole 13 at firefighters... It would be nice to get this returnes will give reward if returned!!

Sol Brown   June 23 at 9:57pm

what a bummer. hope you get it back dude.

Mark Stephens    June 16 at 10:05am

Michigan Amateur Open Doubles (June 26). We are experimenting with a Flex Start Doubles this year. This means that your team can play either one of the two sessions, combining both events with one payout following the second session. All plastic payouts for all divisions. $20 for all team. More information can be found here on DiscGolfScene.

We will be playing 1 round of the Jumbo Layout. Players will be skipping 2-3, 5-7, & 23; adding in 12-17 for the Round of 18.

Dj Hunt   June 16 at 12:47pm

So when are the sessions? Can you play both sessions with different partners?

Mark Stephens   June 16 at 2:26pm

Go to the actual event page for times. I will think about your other question.

Mark Stephens   June 17 at 12:35pm

After some consideration, we are going to limit it to 1 round per player this year.

Lawrence Leonardi essentialdiscs.com    June 11 at 5:13pm

Holy Oaks PDGA C/B tier at Addison Oaks this Saturday. Don't forget to preregister!!!

David Lonteen   June 12 at 1:45pm

Gonna come out

donny v    June 8 at 8:53am

Anyone up for a fundraising tourney this Saturday at Mill Creek? There's a lil Holly Woods resemblance at Mill Creek and I think it will make you a better player for the upcoming Michigan Am Open later this month.
Cashless Pre-Registration here on the scene. Shoot me a message and I'll give you the address and add you to the event! Mill Creek is a private course approx. 1 hr east of Holly Woods. Thanks for your support! donnyv

David Tomlinson    June 2 at 11:11am

Lost a brown tie dye Moosehead z flash on the left side of 18 in the ruff. Don't know if my name is on it. I think it has Josh Marshalls name and # on the back.

David Tomlinson   June 2 at 11:12am

that's moose jaw not moose head

Brandon Parks   June 2 at 2:32pm

Sry bout your luck man ive had those kinda days before.