Heritage Park

Adrian, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Erika Hein    5 days ago

Lost a white Challenger. Please contact me if you find it. Thanks

Brian Bradish   4 days ago

I didn't see on the course this morning. Shot a couple rounds before noon.

Al T. Dread   4 days ago

you got ink on it right Erika ?

Erika Hein   4 days ago

James LaFramboise    April 29 at 10:13am

Lost a blue GStar Aviar Driver 175G in between hole 18 and the parking lot. This disc is very important to me and my game, if any information please contact me. 517-759-0448. My name and number are on the disc by the way, please keep an eye out.

"J Bluntz" Quiton    April 15 at 9:48pm

Course conditions? How are the long tees this time of year, playable? Or is it muddy with tough runups?
Thanks

Brian Bradish   April 15 at 11:58pm

They are playable!

"J Bluntz" Quiton   April 16 at 12:56am

right on. so not many wet spots on the course?

Brian Bradish   April 16 at 9:04am

not many at all if any.

Dylan B    November 1 at 2:49pm

Tree down blocking parking area have to park by hole 4 tee pad

John Ryan    October 10 at 4:27pm

Doubles tournament at recreation park in Bryan ohio
$ top three teams cash $

"J Bluntz" Quiton    September 4 at 7:24pm

Lost glow firebird with local 101 stamp on hole 6 probably in the tall grass short of the basket. If found please contact me. REWARD

Jason Adamski    June 9, 2014 at 9:33am

Anyone know the mosquito situation here right now?

g lane   June 9, 2014 at 11:53am

i thought it was manageable but it made daemon cry so its user dependent i guess.

sheldon bowen   June 9, 2014 at 12:03pm

was better then willow played it 2 weeks ago

Al T. Dread   June 9, 2014 at 4:03pm

i just played an 11AM round i didnt even notice them

j calli    May 16, 2014 at 9:39am

may 18th sundays best ill be out there to throw but im still recovoring from my spinal fusion but I have to come see the crew on my birthday hope as many as the regulars on Tuesday night ccan make it I miss playing out with all you guys so if u can make it come out and toss some disc

j calli   May 17, 2014 at 12:53am

well im trying to get out there to play sunday but not sure if ill beale too i hear puppy is out there and havent played a game with in a year or more and ill have a catty

Dan Whitlock    May 12, 2014 at 11:00am

Lost a champ destroyer on the right of hole 13. Not sure if it made it to the river or not, but it is marked. Ten bucks if it's found and returned. Thanks.
BTW, the course is looking great guys!

Al T. Dread   May 12, 2014 at 4:46pm

Thanks DW

David Leverenz    April 11, 2014 at 5:31pm

Any of you baggers want to disc tomorrow? I will be in the area.

Zack Colosimo    April 11, 2014 at 10:20am

I go to school at SHU was wondering if there were any local stores around that sell disc? Any place besides MC sports?

AJ Vaughn   April 11, 2014 at 12:07pm

There is a hand full of places to get disc in Adrian. The two places that have the best selections in town is head shed and Al Dredd.

AJ Vaughn   April 11, 2014 at 12:16pm

Al is one of guy that built and maintains heritage park. He got a awesome selection of disc and great prices. I like buying my disc him.

AJ Vaughn   April 11, 2014 at 12:22pm

Al Dread I missed spelled his last name.

Moe Dixon    December 26, 2013 at 8:28pm

I played here Christmas morning this a pretty sweet course hole eleven was a little treacherous though. I played with some first timers they ended up throwing on hole 13 and two of my discs hit the ice and slid into the river. Then at the end of the round I decided it would be a good idea to unload my bag from the top of the sledding hill towards hole 4 teepad, I ended up losing another disc, so if anyone ends up finding an orange champion boss please let me know, that was my main distance disc and would like to get it back.i believe it has my name and number on it but I'm not sure

g lane   December 27, 2013 at 1:03am

unloading your bag from that hill after a round is always a good idea. hell last round i played the guy that was with us almost **** himself so id say youre doing good. will look for your discs.

sheldon bowen    November 24, 2013 at 7:55am

Is hole 3 missing or moved a Guy at work told me the basket was gone

John Baron   November 24, 2013 at 10:27am

pulled for winter...cuz of the sled hill...most people play tee 3 to basket 4, then play hole 4

Cassidy Mayne    November 2, 2013 at 5:29pm

No more Sunday leagues out here?

Al T. Dread   November 3, 2013 at 12:58pm

Not this late in this the season , sunday dubs ended in august.

AJ Vaughn    October 30, 2013 at 8:25pm

My buddy lost my tie dye starfire pro on hole 7. It went way right and landed some where in the woods between hole 6 and 7. it was getting to dark, so we stop looking for it. name and number on it.

Thanks

Al T. Dread   October 31, 2013 at 8:24am

number on it ? if one of the regulars finds it youll get it back.

Ben Ross    October 15, 2013 at 7:51pm

Only 4 days to go til the 1st Annual Tribal Gathering Tournament! This event is a C-tier with 2 rounds of 18 holes at Victory Park in Albion, MI. Great prizes in store for all divisions, as well as a trophy for the winner of each division! Still 18 spots left for the free "Rise of the Phoenix" Firebird drawing. Reserve your spot today by registering here on Disc Golf Scene...or you can just cashless pre-reg in the "Talk" section of the site to let us know you're coming o ... more

Ben Ross    September 26, 2013 at 4:26pm

1st Annual Tribal Gathering registration is open!! This is a PDGA sanctioned C-tier singles tournament at Victory Park in Albion, MI on October 19th, 2013. Register early for a chance to win a free Rise of the Phoenix Firebird!! First 25 to reg will be entered into a drawing to win. First 25 will also have the option to reserve a Firebird if they choose. Lots of CTPs and Long putt prizes will also be awarded and a jumbo toss will follow the second round. Fun event!! Check out all the details at:

Al T. Dread    August 25, 2013 at 9:46am

Ace Race for Sept 7 has been cancelled. due to lack of interest. if you wanna play an ace race there are several discraft ace races you can get into. You wont have to drive far , ann arbor. Thanks for your interest if you showed any.

j calli   August 25, 2013 at 9:49am

that sucks but i understand why well i got that day off if u want to get together and disc maybe i can get u out to rolling hills lol

Al T. Dread   August 25, 2013 at 9:58am

that would be great to shoot a birthday round with my man JCalli . Hills sounds great havent shot there this year yet

j calli   August 25, 2013 at 8:12pm

ok well mike said he works that day but i dont know what time he get off but depending on if u want to play more then just one round we maybe able to meet mike up there after he get off work ill keep u posted just let me know what ime u are thinking

Jason hyzer bomb Cupp    August 15, 2013 at 11:03pm

I found a cell phone on hole 15 call me at 5172155246 to give me a description for your phone

Jason hyzer bomb Cupp   August 16, 2013 at 12:24pm

im still new to the adrian area where's jets pizza.

Nate Coats   August 16, 2013 at 2:55pm

On W. Maumee right next to family video and across from the wesco gas station. Its really close to country market.

Jason hyzer bomb Cupp   August 16, 2013 at 3:24pm

ok cool man

Ben Ross    August 3, 2013 at 11:03pm

Alright everyone only a week left until the Rise of the Phoenix BYOP doubles event!! We're 1/3 of the way full and counting, so if you are planning on coming out please post your name and division in the talk section to pre-reg. If you don't have a partner we will find you one! This is a fundraiser to raise money for cement tee pads, signage, and course design at JCC. We've already got 15 CTPs, each valued at over $30!! These include 6 ten year buzzzes, 4 disc golf bags, and a pai ... more