Grand Woods Park

Lansing, Michigan     3 courses · 54 holes     Driving directions

Chris Booker    November 15 at 10:37am

What's going on at woods on Saturday mornings. I saw many Golfers there.

Chris Booker   November 15 at 2:02pm

random pick? this maybe what i need to help pass the winter..

Matt Rinker   November 15 at 2:05pm

yup

steve nolff   November 17 at 8:50am

Not to be misinterpreted as sarcasm, but a posting on the events page of the course could attract new locals and give a heads up to wayward disc golf travelers.

Matt Sowle    October 26 at 4:07pm

Unique orange colored Star Max lost in the pond off of 6 big reward its my favorite disc

Cory Ferrin    October 26 at 4:08am

Lost a transparent Prodigy D4 on hole 10. It turned over a little too much on me and went into the tree line on the right side about pin high, I looked for awhile and couldn't find it. My number is on the inside rim, reward if found.

Brain Evans    September 16 at 10:34am

I heard that there was a glo league going to start up on Tuesday's. I am interested in playing whenever it starts up.

Matt Rinker   September 16 at 3:54pm

Won't be starting for another few weeks. I will post as soon as we decide on a date and dayu2026 last year we played on Monday, but we are discussing changing the day for this season.

Matt Rinker   October 26 at 6:35pm

This Monday tee at 730. After this week time changes to 630

Brain Evans   October 27 at 7:18am

Thanks I'll see you next week.

Erin Oakley    September 12 at 12:12pm

Last week I lost a white JK Aviar on hole 4 with the CCR Open stamp from this year and this week I may have left my pink Blizzard Beast out there somewhere. Reward if beast is found!!

Nate Upton    September 1 at 6:50pm

There is a new course 30 miles north of the Woods. It is a private course that is owned by my friend. Maple Island Farm is the name and he is having a doubles tournament to get some more people playing it. His name is Derrick Kresge, get at me with any questions, or check it on the tournament page here on the scene.

D.J. Seehase   September 2 at 12:35pm

Looks cool! 30 additional miles north of woods is prolly quite the haul for most for only 9 holes tho. Woods is 20 min drive alone from south Lansing, so a special trip to play it for me is unlikely but will keep it in mind! Definitely cool to see ppl trying to grow our sport tho!

Nate Upton   September 2 at 1:24pm

The tourney is 3 rounds of 9.

D.J. Seehase   September 3 at 8:58am

Oh ok cool

D.J. Seehase    August 21 at 10:17am

Lost a prodigy d3 on hole number 1 at leagues last night. Hit the woods on the fly to the right of the basket a pretty good ways. It's green and has djs written on inside of rim incase anyone finds it. Can message me here or give to d.j. At grand woods. Thx

Nate Upton    August 12 at 4:01pm

Anyone know what time pro/am doubles aretoday?

Bobby Evans   August 12 at 4:07pm

6pm

Nate Upton   August 12 at 4:25pm

thanks man

Chris Booker    August 3 at 7:25pm

tossed a 300s M4 white into the lake on hole 6 during the open.. Would love to get this back.. Reward..

D.J. Seehase   August 14 at 4:50pm

Cool was jus getting to check! Lol. In retrospect I think I was in the group behind u but wasn't sure and had already given disc to Matt before starting bc couldn't find u before we started. I had forgotten I had marked the disc already so sorry for that, but glad it made it back to ya

Chris Booker   August 14 at 4:59pm

no problem.. just very happy she is back in her spot in my bag..

D.J. Seehase   August 16 at 10:04am

lol cool

Lauren Curtis    July 30 at 12:44am

Hey I accidentally left my Black Hoodie at the Pavilion by hole 16, it says Camren's Mom on the back. Please give to DJ if Found, Thanks!!

Cody V    July 29 at 2:12pm

Hey guys I seemed to have lost my wallet out there yesterday has anyone seen it at all? DJ told me someone picked it up and was trying to contact me

billy days    July 11 at 1:14pm

Is it flooded or good

Thomas Tederington   July 11 at 2:10pm

Forgot to mention there is a mud run and the park is closed to disc golf Friday and Saturday.

Matt Rinker   July 11 at 3:52pm

holes 5 and 6 are sketchy with water. 5 is playable is you feel comfortable 250 snd 6, last I checked, should be skipped. Fitz and Burchfield are both in great shape.

Dan Hultin    July 7 at 8:53pm

Threw a Blue and yellow Z Stalker in the river on hole A, has my name and # on it. Hit a freaking tree in the middle of the fairway about 180-200 feet down and kicked straight right. Stupid hole. If anyone swims over there and finds it would love this back, $ for it.

Nate Upton    March 28 at 9:19pm

I left an Orange Sparkle Archon on the ice on 12, its very visible, just out of my reach. Will give a reward for its return, its really special to me

Nate Upton    March 28 at 3:53pm

Anyone know how playable it is out here? Are 5&6 under water?

Nate Upton   March 28 at 8:05pm

5 & 6 were the only unplayable hloes. 9&13 are soggy, but playable.

Justin Abram   March 31 at 9:55am

I really wanted to come up for the Tri City, but it snuck up on me. I just reg'd for Angry Squirrel and LP Open.

Nate Upton   March 31 at 10:17am

I'd like to hit the Angry Squirrel, but I'm not sure yet.

Dan Hultin    December 11, 2013 at 2:23pm

Got a white star valk with a blue world stamp on hole 6 last week. It was too thin for me but someone snagged it. Had my name and #. Also lost a champ valk on the ice too same situation had Either my name and # or Breant Beard with his # and a LED taped to it. Both on hole 6. Would really like the Star one back, parked hole 10 at Charlevoix with it, 660ft 10 ft from the basket.

Jake R    November 18, 2013 at 1:30am

Hello all, I recently came from out of town to play this course on 11/16/13. While playing I lost my 2013 Ford car keys. If anyone found them or knows of someone who may have them please txt or call me. Also on the key ring is a silver bottle opener, O'Riley, and Walgreens card. I loved your course but miss my keys :( 734.751.9635 [email redacted]

Eric Savoie    November 6, 2013 at 12:55pm

This Saturday, November 9th, we are hosting a fundraiser at the Michigan State University Disc Golf Club! We are hoping to raise enough funds to put in our three missing baskets, get course signage, and help send our team to Georgia for the NCDGC! We have several CTPs, and will also be having a raffle and ace pool. Come on out for a fun day of golf on our new layout!

Cashless pre-registration: http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/MSU_Course_Fundraiser_2013

Ben Ross lostdisctribe.com    September 26, 2013 at 4:30pm

1st Annual Tribal Gathering registration is open!! This is a PDGA sanctioned C-tier singles tournament at Victory Park in Albion, MI on October 19th, 2013. Register early for a chance to win a free Rise of the Phoenix Firebird!! First 25 to reg will be entered into a drawing to win. First 25 will also have the option to reserve a Firebird if they choose. Lots of CTPs and Long putt prizes will also be awarded and a jumbo toss will follow the second round. Fun event!! Check out all the details at:

Aaron Baker    July 19, 2013 at 11:21pm

Lost a red champ boss wednesday on the last hole on the west course. Anyone finds it please give to rinker or dj. Thanks guys