Fallasburg Park

Lowell, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Andrew Karasiewicz    September 21 at 9:40am

Just an FYI: There is a ground bees nest in between hole eleven's basket and twelve's teepad. It's located in a stick pile roughly 25 feet north of eleven's basket. These guys got me pretty good right after my putt. My hand is swollen pretty badly even after 20 hours from the sting. I had a killer migraine and felt nauseous roughly fours after the sting. I'm not allergic and haven't had problems with stings before, but they messed me up really good after only one sting.

Andrew Karasiewicz   September 21 at 12:52pm

Also, these weren't the normal small yellowish ground bees we frequently see. These were bigger and black.

Fred Vocino   September 21 at 3:52pm

Jason RDZ   September 21 at 10:47pm

Thanks for the heads up . Playing here in the AM.

Fred Vocino    September 19 at 12:24pm

On Tuesday Oct.6 you can join with a crew to help clear the overgrowth at Fallasburg. 10am will be the early start. People can come later. Bring any cutters etc. First target is 16 then 5.

Nick Simon    September 16 at 5:03pm

Only 12 spots left for the first ever Riverside Open!!! PDGA C-tier. Sunday September 20. Sign up today!! And be sure tell all your friends as registration is sure to fill up!!

Koby Ekholm    September 16 at 2:25pm

Lost a yellow pro boss on hole 16. Should have my cell number on it.

Parker Cavender    September 7 at 4:17pm

With incliment weather forecast for tomorrow Fred Vocino and I have postponed the cleanup crew. Thank you to those of you who were willing to help, a later date will be set then posted on here.

Amy Markel    August 30 at 5:05pm

Fallasburg Winter League starts Sunday October 4th.

Parker Cavender    August 17 at 12:17pm

ATTENTION! Please beware of the HORNETS NEST located approximately 150 ft. From the pad on the left of the Fairway on hole 5. It is the size of a football and they are lively and very aggressive. Hole 5 is already a (insert angry adjective), no need for anyone to get stung on top of it.

jeremy woodward   August 18 at 7:24am

thanks for the heads up

Fred Vocino    August 15 at 10:24pm

LOST: Purple Crank. Where...not 5, but that's a good guess. 16 of course...went in left about 250. I will reward with new plastic. My 8 hours of prior trash-plant removal on 16 did nothing for me spiritually or physically to help me locate my main driver. I will return but not until I have joined a work crew organized to satisfy the expectations associated with groups calling Fallasberg their home course. 16 is my nemesis hole, but, 5 sure could use some attention. My chainsaw is hungry.

Parker Cavender   August 17 at 12:10pm

Hey Fred, I proudly call fallasburg my home course and would be more than willing to help do some clearing and what not. message me and we can start working out a time then we can work on recruting.

Fred Vocino   August 17 at 7:58pm

I often refer first to Fallasberg when non-local players ask about top level courses in/near Grand Rapids. We can post some dates on the naturally allied group pages to gather volunteers. I have schedule flexibility. Let me know what you prefer in the near future (before the next tournament). Thanks!

Nate Libra    August 3 at 12:09pm

Lost my red destroyer last Monday on 16. I'll be there today with reward $ if someone found it. Vaguely has my name and number as well as "zig" on it. Pretty beat up but she means a lot to me haha. Thanks

Scott elzinga    July 27 at 10:12pm

Left a red champion tern on hole 16. 171 gms. No name. Reward if returned

Mike Durco   July 28 at 12:48am

I found it Scott! Put your name on your discs! ;) LOL

Parker Cavender    July 24 at 8:44am

Found a "custom marked" (someone drew all over it) white innova disc at the bottom of the first hill on 14. It has 6+ phone numbers on the back so if this is you let me know.

Bryan Earvin    July 8 at 9:15pm

One week remains to register for the Ace Race at Fallasburg being put on by Darkside DGC!! Act fast to guarentee your spot for this event!

Ryan Hart    July 4 at 11:51am

Lost my white mid range KC Pro Ken Climo on hole 16 left side. Quite sure it's long gone now. If found please let me know. Thanks! No name on it........

Nick Simon    June 25 at 1:10pm

Only 10 spots left for this weekend's tournament at McGraft!!

Mike Durco    June 17 at 3:06am

I found Buddy Gale's Pro Destroyer on 16. No ph# no DG Scene profile. I'll be giving the disc to Amy Markel. He or a friend can get it at Monday night FRDGA League. Let Buddy know if you know him. Thx

Bryan Earvin    June 14 at 3:52am

If you are planning on participating in the Ace Race being hosted by the Darkside DGC, Sunday August 3, payment must be in by July 15, so we can order the correct amount of player packs. Unless someone helps out and buys extra player packs, we won't be accepting any day of, walk ups.

Please check the events page for the link

Josh Allen    June 9 at 11:32pm

Lost a neon green opto River on 16 at leagues on Monday. If anyone comes across it please let me know. I'd be more than happy to give you something for the effort.

Fred Vocino    June 4 at 9:19pm

Mitch B., I found your Boss, left a voicemail. Respond here to get your plastic back. Will be at Bluegill Tuesday and following Sat.

Fred Vocino   June 5 at 7:48am

I will be there near 5pm. Joe has a lost and found that will help if you want to get it on the regular Wed. league days. Fyi...I am easy to spot- all white hair.

Mitchell bauer   June 5 at 8:20pm

I plan on going to league this Wednesday so if you could leave it in the lost & found that would be great. Thanks alot man!

Fred Vocino   June 6 at 9:19am

Got it...

Jacob Stahl    May 29 at 7:42pm

Just a heads up to those who dont follow the events tab, Disc Baron will be hosting a Trilogy Challenge at Fallasburg on Sunday May 31st. This event is currently full, please keep this in mind if your planning to come out to enjoy the course. Thanks for all the support and Happy Discing!

Jeff Posati    May 29 at 7:30pm