Fallasburg Park

Lowell, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Eliza Granzotto    17 hours ago

Lost red firebird. stamp rubbed off. Please if anyone finds it shoot me a message

Andrea Craffey    September 2 at 12:24am

To the ladies that found my car key..... THANK YOU!!! I so badly want to thank you in person because you girls seriously saved my ass. (It was not one of my proudest moments.) I owe everyone that helped us out that day (including the brunette that graciously handed over her Powerade) a huge thank you! You guys are good people. Thanks a ton!!!!!!

Andrea Craffey    August 27 at 4:08pm

Maybe its just me but I've been noticing an increase in litter on the course. (Cans and bottles in particular) There are trash cans at every hole so this is inexcusable. Pick up your trash and for the greater good, pick up the bottles the ****s left behind. Let's be civilized human beings. Please.

Nate Upton   August 27 at 4:43pm

Amen!

Amy Markel    August 25 at 5:44pm

Trees were removed on hole 18 because they were dead. It was the parks people who did it out of concern for public saftey. The stuff on hole 8 was removed due to bees & being an invasive species.

Fred Vocino   August 25 at 8:50pm

Thanks Amy. I had my doubts that the cuts were made by disc golf enthusiasts in an attempt to improve the design of those holes. I am sorry that I took the bait offered by a couple of loyal league members who suggested the cuts were attributed to league leadership.

Steve Hatter   August 25 at 11:48pm

It would be cool to come up with an alternative to just not having it there... Some sort of man made barrier.. or possibly an OB garden/sand pit? I miss the tree in the center of the fairway on 4 as well

Fred Vocino   August 26 at 9:59am

I am in favor of defined OBs as a way to add risk and consequences to the design of a course. Materials cost and adding new objects of vandalism can be a concern. Re-arranging rocks and fallen trees could be part of a plan to retain the sporting challenges eliminated by nature or park officials. An end of season or start of season work plan would be a good time for me to join in the work/fun.

Fred Vocino    August 25 at 11:24am

Played here yesterday...sawing has been done to hole 8 and 18. The effort to dismantle legitimate obstacles should have been directed to the garbage growth found on the course. Was that a rouge operation or some misguided community group at work?

Andrea Craffey   September 2 at 12:13am

Jesus!!! Stop bitching at one another on here and call the damn park. Lawyers??? Really Fred? Don't think this is cool hand Luke here, buddy. I've already talked to him about the use of spray paint and he was thrilled to hear someone was taking in interest in the course. I'll call and talk to th ... more

adam bell   September 2 at 6:10am

Lol "the little red flags that appeared to be shot locations designed for very young players"

Fred Vocino   September 2 at 1:23pm

So far, my wish to be involved in an effort acceptable to the community of disc-golfers has produced responses with anger. (Amy Markel, without animosity, did confirm my original view that the recent cuts were not made by someone carrying out the wishes of the DG community.) I remain committed to he ... more

Steve Hatter    August 6 at 7:16pm

Left a glow escape either on 1 or 4 on monday... downpour made us move faster.. must have slipped my mind

Nate Upton   August 6 at 9:58pm

Its a Swedish thing, they forget quickly, lol

Fred Vocino    August 1 at 9:38pm

#16 is a well designed long hole made ridiculous by sections that only function as disc-swallowers and leg shredders. Just off the fairway to the right of the short tee is a gnarly mess of tree and bushes where someone deposited the refuse they took from some other clump (thanks...I guess). Somewhere in that vicinity is the purple Crank I lost this evening. I'd like the disc back; but, more than that, I'd like to join any work crew that forms for the purpose of turning #16 into a hole that is just demanding of my skill not my blood and plastic.

Fred Vocino   August 8 at 11:19am

Thanks...that's a good way to cope with the issue. It will shift my concern for myself to my helpful friend. I'd rather get folks to help with the clearing of pointless ground cover. I expect that some folks think that the constant threat of losing a disc is part of the game. I'd rather lose a strok ... more

Eric Austin   August 14 at 1:55pm

I've played Fallasburg 4-5 times a week for the last 4 years and have never lost a disc on hole 16 or any other hole.

Fred Vocino   August 14 at 9:34pm

Congratulations...we can probably agree that resolving my issue would have no effect on your perfect record.

Dave Nyhuis    July 18 at 12:27pm

A buddy and I are planning on going out to Fallasburg tonight, around 6:00 PM to play. There aren't any leagues on Friday nights, are there?

Steve Hatter   July 18 at 12:43pm

if there is, it wouldn't be a very large one. have a good round!

Dave Nyhuis   July 18 at 1:08pm

Awesome, thanks Steve!

Dave Nyhuis    July 11 at 8:39pm

I found a disc on hole 5, in the woods on the left side of the fairway. If you can identify it, I'll get it back to you!

Dave Nyhuis   July 11 at 10:29pm

It is neither a predator nor a Mako!

Kyle Austin   July 28 at 12:44pm

Hey, just taking a shot in the dark here. I lost a light orange ESP Nuke on the left of 5 quite a while ago. Was that your find?

Dave Nyhuis   July 28 at 3:16pm

No, it was a factory-dyed Innova Teebird. Turns out it belonged to Brad Robinson (see first comment). It has already been returned. Sorry man, good luck in your search!

Ben S    July 4 at 10:56pm

Lost: glow wraith. Hole 2. Left side.

Corey Matthysse    July 3 at 1:22pm

Lost a Purple GStar Mamba on hole 16 near the first major opening. It's my goto disc, anyone finds it message me on here. There is no ink on it.

Christopher Hedger   July 3 at 2:57pm

Corey matthysse.... Shouldn't you stick to real golf? Lol

Corey Matthysse   September 4 at 1:45pm

hahahaha!

Corey Matthysse   September 4 at 1:46pm

I was a little late on that, we should meet up sometime and throw

adam bell    June 21 at 8:57am

We are looking for Fallasburg related discs or minis please😊

Brandon Schmuker   June 21 at 9:51am

My buddy has a disc from the Winter League from 2013 and he was wondering what it was. Looks like a soft magnet or apx

Nate Upton   June 21 at 1:08pm

Its a soft magnet.

adam bell   June 22 at 1:22pm

Both are great discs but no thanks.

Jerrid Warner    June 12 at 10:17pm

Left a gold double stamp (misprint) Fury out there somewhere. I'm sure it's in the open somewhere. Would love to get it back. Name and number is on it. leave a message.

Tim P    June 11 at 12:53pm

Lost pink Orc in back woods/river on 16

Chris Markel    May 7 at 5:27pm

Left a black RFF Wizard on Monday with a red Fallasburg Winter League stamps on it. If found please turn into the FRDGA Monday night League. Thank you

David Laughter   May 7 at 9:22pm

matt blocksma posted on facebook discoholics the he found a black putter on monday

Chris Markel   May 19 at 12:50pm

It was returned. Thank you.

Evan Brogan    April 21 at 11:54am

Nick Bosovich, I found a disc of yours. Tell me what hole, and what disc. And I can get it back to you.

adam bell   April 23 at 4:48pm

Getting someone there disc back should be a pleasure.ud83dude0a

Evan Brogan   April 23 at 11:33pm

The disc was returned. Happy Ending

Nick Bosovich   April 27 at 4:08pm

yes thank you again

Eric Austin    March 30 at 5:14pm

lost a winter league hoodie today, probably on hole 14 or 15, size L. there's some plastic in it for you if you find it. thanks in advance.

Amy Markel    March 26 at 4:37pm

FRDGA summer league starts Monday April 7th.

Jay Simon    March 26 at 10:18am

Anyone know the current conditions this course is in? Coming the the GR area with some buddies on the 29th, would love to hit this course up if its in decent condition.

Jacob Stahl   March 26 at 10:41am

Winter league party is on the 29th, starts at 9...you will want to plan around that. As far as conditions go, still a lot of snow on the course...you will definitely want boots.

Fred Vocino   March 26 at 10:44am

This course is among the driest you will find this spring in the area. Sandy soil helps. Hole 14 has water flow near the pin and hole 16 ( a long one) has river overflow behind the pin. Few people will worry about overshootng 16 on their second fairway shot.

Jay Simon   March 26 at 1:38pm

Awesome, thanks for the info guys!

Dave Nyhuis    February 17 at 6:14pm

Looking for some advice: I'm trying to work on my forehand for a good anhyzer throw. Right now, I throw a thumber to get a disc to go to the right. Anyone recommend any particular discs to use to work on my forehand? Its the only part of my game that I really need to work on! Thanks!

Dave Nyhuis   February 21 at 8:10am

Perhaps thats where I was mistaken, I appreciate the clarification! Any disc recommendations for a BH anhyzer throw? I'd really like to get a BH anhyzer down, as well as FH hyzer. Seeing as the FH throw takes some time to master, I am going to try working on the BH anhyzer.

Dave Nyhuis   February 21 at 8:11am

I have been watching some videos and reading up on the BH anhyzer in regards to the angle of release. It feels a bit unnatural, just gotta work on it some more!

Fred Vocino   February 21 at 11:02am

For a backhand anhyzer you will want an understable disc. Discraft examples: Avenger SS, Glide, Buzzz SS; Innova- Mamba, Vulcan, Leopard; Prodigy- D5 and F7. The less stable the disc, the less you have to release on the awkward anhyzer.