Fallasburg Park

Lowell, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Scott elzinga    3 days ago

Left a red champion tern on hole 16. 171 gms. No name. Reward if returned

Mike Durco   2 days ago

I found it Scott! Put your name on your discs! ;) LOL

Parker Cavender    6 days ago

Found a "custom marked" (someone drew all over it) white innova disc at the bottom of the first hill on 14. It has 6+ phone numbers on the back so if this is you let me know.

Bryan Earvin    July 8 at 9:15pm

One week remains to register for the Ace Race at Fallasburg being put on by Darkside DGC!! Act fast to guarentee your spot for this event!

Ryan Hart    July 4 at 11:51am

Lost my white mid range KC Pro Ken Climo on hole 16 left side. Quite sure it's long gone now. If found please let me know. Thanks! No name on it........

Nick Simon    June 25 at 1:10pm

Only 10 spots left for this weekend's tournament at McGraft!!

Mike Durco    June 17 at 3:06am

I found Buddy Gale's Pro Destroyer on 16. No ph# no DG Scene profile. I'll be giving the disc to Amy Markel. He or a friend can get it at Monday night FRDGA League. Let Buddy know if you know him. Thx

Bryan Earvin    June 14 at 3:52am

Reminder!!!
If you are planning on participating in the Ace Race being hosted by the Darkside DGC, Sunday August 3, payment must be in by July 15, so we can order the correct amount of player packs. Unless someone helps out and buys extra player packs, we won't be accepting any day of, walk ups.

Please check the events page for the link

Thanks

Josh Allen    June 9 at 11:32pm

Lost a neon green opto River on 16 at leagues on Monday. If anyone comes across it please let me know. I'd be more than happy to give you something for the effort.

Fred Vocino    June 4 at 9:19pm

Mitch B., I found your Boss, left a voicemail. Respond here to get your plastic back. Will be at Bluegill Tuesday and following Sat.

Fred Vocino   June 5 at 7:48am

I will be there near 5pm. Joe has a lost and found that will help if you want to get it on the regular Wed. league days. Fyi...I am easy to spot- all white hair.

Mitchell bauer   June 5 at 8:20pm

I plan on going to league this Wednesday so if you could leave it in the lost & found that would be great. Thanks alot man!

Fred Vocino   June 6 at 9:19am

Got it...

Jacob Stahl    May 29 at 7:42pm

Just a heads up to those who dont follow the events tab, Disc Baron will be hosting a Trilogy Challenge at Fallasburg on Sunday May 31st. This event is currently full, please keep this in mind if your planning to come out to enjoy the course. Thanks for all the support and Happy Discing!

Jeff Posati    May 29 at 7:30pm

Anyone find a 2008 worlds destroyer on 11? Cash reward

Parker Cavender    May 27 at 9:15pm

Left a gstar Daedalus on 18 near basket. Brand new purple and 171 weight. Its along shot but if you're cool then please return.

Michele Combs   May 28 at 10:41pm

I hope you get it back. I have gotten one disc back in 5 years...all have had my name and number...stealing from a girl....booo Stealing from a guy is bad too though

Andrew Karasiewicz    April 20 at 4:18pm

Is league still happening tonight?

Tyler Miller    April 20 at 4:00pm

If anyone finds a shore acres champion firebird in the leaves to the left of 11 I'd love to get it back! looked for a while during s tourney but had to give up due to time.
Thanks!

Parker Cavender   May 10 at 7:37pm

found a champion firebird on 11. doesnt say anything about shore acres, no number bit has the name vizzy on the back. if thats yours let me know.

Tyler Miller   May 10 at 10:52pm

Unfortunately I don't think it's mine. mine was maroon with a "SA" stamp. Good looking out though!

Fred Vocino    April 18 at 2:01pm

Steve _____, I will bring your MVP Ion putter with me to Tuesday Dogs of Disc league on Tuesday 4/21 at Brewer. If you do not see me (white hair and stash) I will give it to Amy Markel so she can have it for the Monday League the next week at Fallasburg. (ps, my flip phone is a pain for texting)

Conner Brogan    April 17 at 4:39pm

Found a disc on hole 13. No name or number on it, so if you can tell me the make and color, it's yours.

Tyler Miller    April 10 at 12:57pm

Anyone know what the conditions are like after all that rain? Play a round in tennis shoes without soaking feet?

Fred Vocino   April 10 at 1:04pm

Generally, the ground there is sandy. Pooling occurs in low spots in 3rd quarter of the course.

Mike Durco   April 10 at 5:56pm

It should be pretty dry actually. THe course drains really fast and like Fred said the ground is mostly sand. You don't have to worry about it being muddy. And there are only a few spots where water gathers. It pretty much gets soaked up and fitlers to the river.

Tyler Miller   April 11 at 3:21am

Awesome guys, just what I was hoping to hear!

Fred Vocino    April 4 at 8:49pm

Now that more has been cleared off the fairway on 16, there is a new watch-word: stump. Lift your feet.:-)

Fred Vocino    April 4 at 10:56am

Today looks like the only day before April Anhyzer that I can do some more cutting on hole #16. I plan to get there around 2p. With such short notice I would be glad to have folks grab a branch as they play through to #17.

Randy "Shide-arm" Shideler   April 4 at 8:29pm

Sorry we didn't help out, Fred. We do appreciate your efforts.

Fred Vocino   April 4 at 8:42pm

Spur of the moment is no way to plan a group effort. I'll try to give folks some notice the next time. thanks

Dave Davies   April 4 at 10:48pm

Great work out there Fred, it was looking good!!! This guy wouldn't even take the $5 I tried giving him to buy some beers after all his hard work!!!

Mike Durco    March 30 at 5:46pm

Hole #14 is back in it's regular placement straight ahead on the ridge.

Eric Austin   May 8 at 3:05pm

I'm so sick of rolling down that hill on upshots lol

Mike Durco   May 9 at 1:01am

Oh yeah.. I know me too!!! Bret and I were talking.... We need to do something about that like line the right side and back with railroad ties or 4x4s and put sand, gravel and woodchips down inside that area. That would fix the good upshot gone bad issue and prevent erosion.

Eric Austin   June 14 at 9:57pm

I'm all for it brother. fortify the back of that hill and level it out and I think it improves ten fold. I'm scared to putt from 15' out because I could end up 60' out lol