Ewing Young

Newberg, Oregon     1 course · 12 holes     Driving directions

Brandon Kolb    3 days ago

What's the official distance on hole 12?

Brandon Kolb   2 days ago

I think it's 321, Measured it with Google maps and the sign in the picture for the hole has that too.

Dru "Stylez"   2 days ago

Sounds about right to me... I would have to agree with 321'

Shae Evans    July 19 at 8:03pm

This may be the wrong place to post this, if so please let me know. Does anybody know why this course does not come up on the courses list when I type in my zip code (97132)? There must be something set wrong somewhere, it is listing all the nearby courses as ~3300 miles away. Thanks.

Mr. Snap    June 16 at 10:48am

My first time here and I shank a forehand shot right into the **** on hole 6 costing me my only bogey cuz i never found my flydie destroyer that went in....if someone returns it ill change my course rating to a b+ instead of b-...lol....SO LOST RED WHITE & BLUE FLYDIE CHAMPION DESTROYER ON HOLE 6 ABOUT 3/4 UP THE FAIRWAY DOVE IN RIGHT AND DOWN HILL JUST BEFORE THE BIG TREE....DON'T THINK IT MADE IT TO THE WATER SHOULD JUST BE BURIED IN THE HILL SIDE....NICE REWARD FOR SAFE RETURN...THANKS!

Mr. Snap   June 16 at 12:25pm

You the man!

Matt Bressler   June 16 at 5:20pm

No dice amigo. Hope someone else finds it and returns it.

Mr. Snap   June 16 at 5:37pm

Thanks for the effort my friend

Matt Bressler    May 14 at 12:45pm

Lost a Day Glo green Champ Starfire on the right side of hole 9 at the top of the hill. Name and number is on it. Would love to get it back.

Matt Bressler    October 16, 2013 at 12:43pm

Found a white DX Wraith on hole 6 with no name yesterday. Is it yours? If so, whats the weight?

ROGUE RIDER   October 16, 2013 at 3:03pm

GOOD ON YA SIR, and fun rounds as always with ya!

Matt Bressler   October 16, 2013 at 8:38pm

Maybe, just maybe, someone will get their dx plastic back.

Burke Walls    October 7, 2013 at 7:35pm

Calling all the Champoeg locals. We are starting a volunteer group to partner with the state park to max out the experience. Sure, real tee pads, alternative placements, and three more holes would be nice, but we want disk golf as part of the mast plan. We could use your help to make a difference at our local course. Join our FB page to stay connected. The new park ranger is very open to maxing out the experience. He was instrumental in getting the Willamette Mission course put in and the ... more

Matt Bressler    July 6, 2013 at 11:29pm

Baskets are in alt positions now fyi. Adds a nice new dimension to the course.

ROGUE RIDER   July 7, 2013 at 3:54am

****en update thankyou sir!

Matt Bressler    May 13, 2013 at 8:56pm

Rumor has it- they actually mowed it! I will go check tomorrow. Would be nice if it were true.

ROGUE RIDER   May 14, 2013 at 11:56am

did they? it was pretty bad...

Matt Bressler   May 14, 2013 at 6:25pm

Yes it's mowed. It's in better shape now, although the knee high grass hides the discs quite well. Lemme know if you'd like to huk!

Matt Bressler   May 17, 2013 at 1:25am

Knee high MOWED grass...so just lots of dead grass on ground.

THE "BEAST" OF THE WOODS    April 27, 2013 at 1:48am

D.O.R.C.s seldom venture far from Salem but when we do its an all day event. The D.O.R.C.s are playing the Newberg circuit this week, meeting for car pooling at Bush Pasture north parking lot at 6am. Please comment if you would like to join the group and have an empty seat or are looking for a ride. After Herbert Hoover

Matt Bressler    April 3, 2013 at 7:02pm

Home course for me. If anyone ever wants to throw there just let me know.

Dru "Stylez"    February 16, 2012 at 2:22am

Super Bowl Sunday 2012... I'm Here @ Ewing Playing a Round as a Single with my Girlfriend (She's not Throwing). @ Hole #9 I let a Pair Play through... Absolutely NO HEELS ALL DAY! I Get to Hole #12 And as I walk up I see a Group of 5 or 6 Finishing Hole #7, Mind you NO ONE is Behind me on Hole #11. I Play Up to The Basket on 12 (The Last Hole). I'm Getting Ready to Putt, When Right Behind My Girlfriend a Disc Lands... The Group Finishing Hole #7 Jumped to Hole #12 and Threw on us... YOU KNOW WHO ... more