Dry Creek Trail Park

Lehi, Utah     1 course · 9 holes     Driving directions

Jared Terry    7 days ago

I found an orange disc in the creek late last week. If you lost one, let me know make/model and I'll see about getting it back to you. Thanks!

Isaac Gerke    October 20 at 12:53pm

Thanks for the update, Jared! I played Dry Creek this weekend and I can vouch that the course has been much improved and just generally looks great. Signs are back up on everything but hole 8, and the tree and brush clearing/planting makes the course so much nicer. I would agree that if you haven't played this course in a while, go give it a throw! I love me some Dry Creek.

Jared Terry   October 20 at 3:51pm

Thanks Isaac. It's good to hear that others feel the same way. I have been talking a lot with the guys that maintain it and there are even more improvements coming! Watch for more updates and be sure to tell your friends about it so they too can see how great it is!

Jared Terry    October 20 at 12:40pm

After many months of this course being closed down, it is now open again!!! If you have not played this course in a while, it's worth a visit. The course now features groomed grass on all holes with trees that are well maintained and a tree canopy that is in the process of being raised all throughout the course. Along with that, there are some new challenges with a lot of new trees that were planted on several holes (most notably on 2,6,7). The Lehi city parks and recreation guys have pu ... more

Phill Cardenaz   October 21 at 11:56pm

That, is good to know. From what I'd seen I was thinking that the course might not be around much longer, based on tree placement. I'll have to stop by. Thanks

Jared Terry   November 4 at 3:29pm

Phill, this course is definitely here to stay. The city really wan't to showcase this park as being one of the best disc golf courses around even though it's only 9 holes!

Jared Terry    July 2 at 9:56am

Most of the baskets have been removed from the course while hydro seed is put down and the grass can become established. Baskets should remain in place for only holes 3,4,5 where the grass is already mature. There has been major construction to this park this summer and it's starting to reach completion with the new grass going in.

Phill Cardenaz   July 2 at 11:32am

Thanks for the update. I've driven past a few times since construction started and wondered where things were at in terms of completion, but kept driving to Art Dye and then another time to Beacon Hills.

Jared Terry   July 2 at 1:21pm

Yeah, those are both good alternatives right now. I have the park manager providing me regular updates on the parks progress. I'll do better to keep people posted on it.

Jared Terry   July 2 at 1:22pm

As for Beacon Hills, this is a really fun new course that is getting a lot of attention. They currently have Blue and Red tees for 18 holes to provide a fun way to play just 9 or up to 36 holes. Also an upcoming Trilogy Challenge to be held there!

Dan L.    May 23 at 4:13pm

note that there are signs stating the park his closed. since most of the work is on 7-9 we have been playing alternate layouts of the other holes. Today there was a lot of activity even on 3-5. a lot of workers, new trees, broken trees and construction debris. as a result we will probably forgo this course for a few months while they finish it up. cant wait for all the holes to be open again.

Dan L.    May 15 at 10:41pm

My coworkers and I have started playing this course daily. Have been for the last 2 weeks. Lots of new players and as such lots and lots of lost discs in the creek. All are marked with Dan, Sam or Annie on the back with valid phone numbers. Please contact if found.

On that note if you follow the creek towards the tee on #4 where it goes under the road there are a couple pools and a grate were discs could easily fall to the bottom. has anybody looked for discs there when the water is low and clear? do discs get caught in those pools? any idea how deep they are?

Jared Terry   May 16 at 9:41am

Hi Dan, as for those pools your asking about. When the water is low and you can see in there, they really are not that deep. We have looked there a couple times hoping to find errant discs of ours and never found anything there yet. However that doesn't mean that others haven't. I can say though ... more

Jared Terry    May 6 at 6:48pm

I lost a bright green Ace Race Mantis on Hole 8 today about mid way down. If found, please get with me. Thanks.

Jared Terry   May 7 at 5:58pm

Found my disc today. No need to look anymore. Creek is still really high though and quite dirty in case anyone else is still looking for theirs.

Eric Rooks    May 3 at 10:16am

Hey guys. Lost two discs on 4/20 in the creek. An Axis on Hole 1 and a Truth on Hole 4. Both special stamps. If anyone sees them. Let me know. Thank you so much!!

Jared Terry   May 5 at 11:10am

Bummer. My friends and I are there often. We'll keep an eye out. I will say though that with all the runoff the past couple weeks, there has been a ton of silt covering things up. We barely found a disc of my friends the other day after it had been in there a couple weeks. There was so much sil ... more

Eric Rooks   May 7 at 12:12pm

Thanks. That's good to know. If the weather is good i'm going to stop by today. They are both white discs. The one on hole 1 dye makes it black on top. The one i lost on hole 8 has a pretty colorful dye. Spring is brutal with these creeks.

Jared Terry    April 14 at 2:22pm

Lost my unLace in the creek on Hole 4 today. If found, please contact me. THX.

Eric Rooks   May 3 at 10:31pm

Hopped in the creek by hole 4 today hoping my disc was still there. Couldn't find your disk either.

Jared Terry   May 5 at 11:09am

Thanks Eric. I forgot this post was still out there. A buddy found mine a few days later and was able to return it.

Jared Terry    February 19 at 2:24pm

My friends and I have partnered with the City of Lehi to get ssome course improvements made for the Dry Creek Trail Park 9 hole course. Recently the city was able to install some new pin positions for us. We have cut the old locks, moved baskets around and secured them with keys that we have control of moving around from time to time per our agreement with the city. Currently the only holes that remain to be moved are #2, #4, and #8. If you have not played this course in a while you should come check it out and let us know what you think!

Jared Terry   May 7 at 12:14pm

Cool idea! I have actually never seen that done, but sounds great to me. Would they be 8" or 12" squares? I can pitch it to Lehi and see what they think.

Eric Rooks   May 8 at 11:41am

Thanks. Yeah, i thought it was a really neat idea. I would think 12" squares would work. You could even do them with the .99 cent paver stones if you wanted to get really cheap and easy. I haven't been up to Riverpark this year, but i'll try to get up there and get measurements and maybe some pictures. It seems like they were concrete rectangles with numbers stamped in the concrete.

Jared Terry   May 8 at 6:06pm

Sounds great Eric. I look forward to seeing some images and whatever additional information you can gather. Just shoot me a private message at that point and we'll go from there.

Jared Terry    July 11, 2013 at 3:52pm

Found a Tee-Bird and Valkyrie. If you know the color and plastic I'll arrange to get them back to ya!

Jared Terry    May 17, 2013 at 5:00pm

If anyone has been on Dry Creek lately and lost a disc let me know. I found a few today with no names/numbers and wouldn't mind getting them back to their rightful owners!

Jared Terry    May 13, 2013 at 11:02am

Lost my yellow DX Beast AND a yellow champion Roadrunner this morning to the creek.... If anyone finds them please let me know. THX!

Jared Terry   May 13, 2013 at 3:01pm

Many thanks to the guy that found and returned my Beast!!!

James Smith   May 13, 2013 at 3:04pm

Hey take a gander at the river by 8. Hopefully you can see my RPro Roc+.

Jared Terry   May 17, 2013 at 2:52pm

Found the Roadrunner today.