Deer Lakes Park

Tarentum, Pennsylvania     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

J. Gary Dropcho    October 22 at 2:54pm

Working with Parks crew Deer Lakes hole 8 Thurs. 10/23 9am-12 building pyramid mound for C pin. Come out and help.

John Lago    August 3 at 3:00pm

Planning to play DEER LAKES on Monday AUG 4th. Up from SC and looking for anyone that would show me the course and play a round or 2. Would like to play early in the day. Please respond here or call / text me at (843)714-5774

Nate Langer   August 4 at 1:12pm

I played Deer Lakes Friday night. It had rained off and on throughout the day and week, and to my suppress, the course was not as muddy as I anticipated. The only hole that could impose big rain issues is hole 3 and hole 15(the one that you throw over water. The fairway on hole 3 is almost always mu ... more

Nate Langer   August 4 at 1:15pm

I also played Knob Hill and Moraine State Park (I highly recommend Moraine) last weekend. Both courses did not seem to be overly muddy than any other course I have played after rain. Knob has done a good job recently spreading wood chips to help with wet conditions, but with any course in the woods, there are always going to be some wet spots, but nothing that would deter you from playing.

John Lago   August 4 at 4:00pm

I did play Knob Hill this morning. Really cool course. Wet and some mud, but not too bad. Probably won't get another chance to play here before I leave for home on Friday.

Kevin Eakin    December 2, 2013 at 5:59pm

Coming up on wednesday (Dec 4.) from West Virginia. Anyone know what shape the course is in?

J. Gary Dropcho   February 28 at 8:02am

Come up to PA March 15 for the Throwdown at Slippery Rock. Details at pfds.org

Joe Olson    July 27, 2013 at 7:58pm

I lost a Pro Rhyno on #5. Reward if returned. Thanks

William "Wilcone" Fretz   July 27, 2013 at 10:07pm

next time youre in town hit me up ****er!!! LETS SHOOT!

katie meloy    April 15, 2012 at 8:49pm

Whoever put in the effort on the stone stairway on Hole #11, you did a great job. Looks wonderful.

J. Gary Dropcho   September 17 at 8:37am

Thanks Katie. Will Graves, Scott McIntyre and myself built those steps with materials and assistance from DL Parks manager Mike Dutch.