Creekside Park

Salt Lake City, Utah     1 course · 20 holes     Driving directions

Tristan Roylance    May 1 at 12:16am

hey im new to disk golf and im wondering if there are any local places with discraft products and if not whats a good website to buy from?

Nicholas Lopez   May 1 at 1:06am

Definitely infinitediscs.com local shops typically cost more but if you need something now...Hammond Toys has stuff as well as Play It Again.

Josh Carlson   May 1 at 4:50pm

Play it again 700 East and 2100 South or 6910 Highland Dr, Cottonwood Heights

Leland Hawkes   May 27 at 2:24am

Honestly I would hit up infinite discs.com He is great at getting things out super quick so sometimes you can see your discs as soon as the next day if you live here in utah. Also infinite is going to have the lowest prices I have seen.

Dru "Stylez"    April 21 at 11:32pm

Lost a Tye Dye Champion Firebird on Hole #7 in the Water... Name and number are on it... Please call, reward if found :-)

Andrew Jackson   April 22 at 12:03am

Dru.. might want to post it on the FB page.. Utah lost disc program. It gets lots of traffic.

Cassidy Houdeshel    February 25 at 11:49pm

Will the practice basket be replaced? Sad to see it gone.

Ross McGlothlin    July 16, 2013 at 4:51pm

Does Tuesday night doubles still happen? What time?

Britton McGrath   September 13, 2013 at 8:13pm

as of next week dubz will start at 5:30!!

Max Collins    November 1, 2012 at 11:06pm

Lost a Light Blue Champion Roc+ if found. Has number on it.

Erik Mueller    August 14, 2012 at 12:01pm

If anyone has found a white star lepoard with a Dexter dye on please if returned I will give cash or a good reward for the return of this disc . please if found call the number on the back

Rory McQuaid    March 21, 2012 at 3:39pm

I lent my neon pink XL ProD to a friend just starting out and he happened to park it at the top of a tree off of hole#5 at creekside. The kicker is I got that disc in Amsterdam and would love to get it back. Has my name and number (801.949.2854) so hoping for one of the good guys to pick it up.

Josh Newton    October 17, 2011 at 9:29am

I know steve loyd he lives in boise.

Markus Mika    October 16, 2011 at 11:00pm

No sure but maybe. I did hear that name, but he probably doesn't play Creekside that often. Who knows?!?

J jackson    October 16, 2011 at 9:28pm

steve lloyd in Boise? don't know him just know he is a tourney player that is good

Markus Mika    October 15, 2011 at 3:42pm

I found a white Aviar putter by 14 in the stream. Has a name (Lloyd) but no number on it. Anyone who knows Lloyd please let him know. Thanks

Ashley Hall    October 14, 2011 at 3:01pm

Threw my champ orc in the river yesterday. Yeah me! It is a beat 162 yellow/greenish color. Would love to get it back

Remi Barron    September 29, 2011 at 11:48pm

Someone stole two disc golf bags with two cell phones and about 26 discs from Creekside yesterday. If you see any discs with the name Sterling Wright or Harry Vu, please ask where they got them and call 801-671-4943. And if you stole them, you are a dick.

Nigel Martinez    September 4, 2011 at 12:06pm

I lost a blue champ boss in the creek.... I know its a long shot askin for it back but hey ya dont know tell ya say somethin.

Cassidy Houdeshel    April 8, 2011 at 9:44am

Loving the new Tee pad on 3B! If you haven't seen it yet, when you get to the old tee pad, look up and towards the road. Looks like lots of hard work went into it and it also looks very fragile. Now if it would stop snowing maybe the cement will have time to set up.

Gary C    June 22, 2010 at 5:40pm

I just played 18 holes at Creekside this morning; Could anyone tell me about the extra two holes to make a 20-hole course as I see in the layouts listed here? I see the map and scorecard .pdf files online at dgcoursereview.com at http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=121&mode=lf . That shows separate short and long tee pads for holes 2, 13 and 15, are any of those used for the 20-hole course? Thanks for all info.