Cliff Stephens Park

Clearwater, Florida     1 course · 25 holes     Driving directions

Jason "Jay" Schultz    6 days ago

Anytime players are in town and interested in meeting players at this course, check out Tampa Bay Disc Sports Club on Facebook!

Alan Hause    August 15, 2012 at 6:25pm

Gonna be in town from Atlanta tomorrow. Looking for some action any takers?

Scott Smith    August 14, 2012 at 6:13pm

anyone find a elite z green predator on the right side of hole a? lost it went i went down i think last year down there if so i'll pay for shipping and a lil more for a reward, its one of my ace disc and thought i would wait to post this up. i believe it had my name and number on it. also a orange surge that had moosejaw on it, its my buddys first ace disc. the gator signs scared me away from the water, we don't have those in michigan. i highly doubt that its been found but thought i give it a shot send me a pic if you think you got it. thank you

Bo Hicks    January 27, 2012 at 11:16am

thanks larry yeah im reading all the reviews of the parks and alot of them say watch out for gators thats why i ask.

Larry P    January 25, 2012 at 5:04pm

Bo...not sure about the gators...we didn't see any on the day we went...just make sure you take your own maps to help find the holes....course is a blast..Have fun!

Bo Hicks    January 25, 2012 at 12:05pm

Im gonna be playing this whole area in May because I will be down there for two weeks what are the courses to make sure I play and is there that many gators running around. I'm from Oregon only gators we got are at the zoo.

Matt The Hyzer Soze Costarell    May 29, 2011 at 2:21pm

unfortunately people have broke stuff there, either pissed off golfers lol or just people who wana b jerks

Larry P    May 15, 2011 at 10:40am

Course kind of beat up. Most signage is either missing or vandalized. Fun if you can find all of the holes! Avoid the water...Gator country!