Camp Taloali

Stayton, Oregon     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

ROGUE RIDER    November 7 at 1:08pm

on Thursday I left my glo firebird on hole 18... please return it to me???

Rick Saffeels    October 13 at 12:00am

Camp Taloali's baskets are now in place for the Camp Fire Open. Please make sure you at least tell me you are wanting to play so I can get you in the system. Pay of day is fine (no fee); $2 fee if your name is not even on the list (you had 3 months to at least notify us). Your greens fees are taken care of in the players pack, and if you want to bring money for lunch, it will be our big sponsor from Figaro's! They are the best! Thanks to all our sponsors and volunteers so far: Bollinger Plumbin ... more

Rick Saffeels   October 13 at 2:40am

Thanks! And hope to see ya there! Maybe even as a helper for something free? Eh? Haha

Rick Saffeels   October 13 at 10:44am

And now another Day of tournament Hole sponsor: May Trucking! Thanks for the leg work Bill Harpster!

ROGUE RIDER   October 14 at 12:49pm

yup yup... thanks, im stoked tobe able to do this one...

ROGUE RIDER    October 7 at 11:33am

SHANE VAN BRUNT... I found your wallet at camp yesterday...

Silas Prince    September 9 at 6:37pm

I got a red Discraft Wasp from Sunday's plastic match, and it seems my son tossed it out of the stroller (probably in the middle of a fairway) and I didn't realize it. It still has "van fleet" on the bottom with his number. I did not ink it, Shoot me a message if it resurfaces please!

Matt Hurt   September 9 at 11:00pm

LOL my daughter has totally done that! I hope someone gets it back to ya bud

Justin "ugh massa" Stinson    September 6 at 10:01pm

Found a no name 175 star Sidewinder on hole 6 tell me color and stamp and its yours.

Justin "ugh massa" Stinson   September 6 at 11:50pm

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!! 503 689 4021buddy. i live in stayton

ROGUE RIDER   September 7 at 1:06am

sup matt lucky you my buddy found it who always does the right thing!...

Justin "ugh massa" Stinson   September 7 at 1:09pm

im gonna be at taloali today. give me a jingle

Lucky .    September 1 at 1:59pm

Left a huklab tripod seat at taloali yesterday somewhere between holes 6 and 10. Id pove to see it again.

ROGUE RIDER   September 1 at 11:45pm

option B: i go **** myself?

brian g   September 2 at 12:54am

hahaha! i loled. is that real-lee lee? no CAPS, might be an imposter...

Ira B   September 2 at 1:07am

wait! is that the same stool you said I could have for $10? jk nuke

ROGUE RIDER    September 1 at 1:25pm

9/1 1A,2A,3C(11LONG),4B,5A,6C(NEW LONG),7A,8A,9A,10A,11A,12A,13B,14A,15A,16B,17A,18A

ROGUE RIDER   September 2 at 2:49am

people 3C is 11's long the basket mid way between the regular 3A & 3B but left just inside the tree run! GO GET YA SOME OF THAT

ROGUE RIDER    August 31 at 12:58pm

AS OF 8/30 1A,2A,3A,4A,5A,6C,7A,8A,9A,10A,11A,12A,13B,14A,15A,16B,17B,18A

ROGUE RIDER   August 31 at 12:59pm

LOT~O~ BANGABLE ACE HOLES... PLASTIC MATCH LEAGUE TONIGHT 5PM T~OFF $140+++ ACEPOT

THE "BEAST" OF THE WOODS    August 28 at 1:04pm

Any news on the Falling leaves this year?

Rick Saffeels   August 28 at 4:02pm

Oct. 11-12

ROGUE RIDER   August 28 at 4:21pm

NO OCT 11-12 ...although nothing scheduled on oct 18-19

- scottishrob -   August 28 at 5:05pm

He said Columbus Day weekend because he doesn't work on Monday.

Steve Moore    August 24 at 6:59pm

Had a very enjoyable morning at Camp Taloali this morning. Two rounds, second much better then first one. Course needs some work but playable for just reopening, Heard James Medley is going to be taking care of camp contact and work plan. If so James please get hold of me, if not then I may step up this year and see what I can do with it working with the camp and help from others.

Steve

Justin "ugh massa" Stinson   August 24 at 11:12pm

great playing with you steve as always.

Steven Winslow    June 16 at 1:22pm

Just a reminder, Camp Taloali is closed for disc golf today, 16 June 2014, through 24 August 2014.

Silas Prince    June 15 at 4:07pm

I know it's a long shot, but my brother in law left a champ roadrunner (pink I believe) somewhere out there today. Name is Kellen, and # is on the disc. Thanks

Jesse Walker    June 12 at 8:17pm

I left a fly dye red, white and blue Flick on the left side of hole 15 today, rolled an annie flick and lost sight while it was still fading left. It clipped a few leaves but didn't sound like it hit anything solid so it may be a ways into the ferns and undergrowth there. It's something I traded for so it has my name and two others on it.

Mr. Snap    June 11 at 11:39pm

I left my Yellow Star RoadRunner near hole 5's pin last night...maybe even over by the wood pile....can one of you good karma locals grab that up for me....Thanks In Advance!!!

ROGUE RIDER   June 12 at 12:35am

i woulda found it for ya lastnight...

Mr. Snap   June 12 at 12:39am

totaly spaced it till i was going thru my bag tonight....my bad

ROGUE RIDER    June 6 at 3:48pm

to whomever the kind soul is that found my "AFD nuke SS" on hole 12 and turned it in to TIGER DISC... am I too big a dick to hand return my plastic and receive a reward... im fine with that! but hey thanks for doing the right thing.

Ace Stronghammer   June 6 at 10:33pm

Thanks for clarifying things for me. I guess I did mis-read whay you wrote, my bad. I have found probably a dozen discs in the last year and always call if there is a number on it. I never ask for a reward and have only taken one when it was offered. Of all the discs I have lost, I have only ever been call one time.

The Ronin   June 7 at 1:24pm

too funny...you must smell really bad or something Lee...I haven't gotten a call about any of my lost soldiers in over 4 years. I hope my discs are being thrown straight by someone. I've even seen someone throw my disc I lost 5 holes prior while at blue lake. when I hollered to ask him about it, h ... more

brian g   June 7 at 2:18pm

lol, my brother picked up a guys fun throw for him and noticed his own name on the back when he handed it back. made things a bit awkward for the rest of the round.

Daneger Jones    May 25 at 3:54am

My good buddy lost his tee bird on hole 3. Pea green says austin markee.

ROGUE RIDER    May 18 at 5:32pm

LEW LAYOUT AS OF 5/17 1b,2b,3b,4B,5A,6b<new long>,7a,8b,9b,10a,11a,12b,13a<new short>,14a,15b,16b,17b<new long,rite next to the water?>18a...UBR FUN LAYOUT...ALWAYS EVOLVING/IMPROVING COURSE!

spectralmonkey 11    May 14 at 2:09am

my friend Dillon lost a champion type plastic green/yellow prodigy D4 on hole 4 off to the left about 2/3 down fairway into some ferns. looked a half hour. ****ing elves stole it.

i also lost a brand new tyedye red/yellow champion beast on hole 5, it hit a tree and cut right hard off RHFH drive into the brush near tee 6. looked 15 minutes. total mystery. third disc lost this month!

both discs have name and number. we will drive back down to play and meet anytime to retrieve them.

thanks!

Steve Moore    May 12 at 9:28pm

I am wondering about the repair work on the two baskets at Camp Taloali that were recently repaired. Who did the work and was it donated time or paid time, and if paid time what was the charges? Just curious as basket 7 still seems not up to what it should be in my opinion. Better then nothing but just like to hear a follow up to this project.

Steve