Camp Taloali

Stayton, Oregon     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Tyler Franklin    1 day ago

Getting excited for taloali to re-open. Anybody else?

Jennie Cartwright   13 hours ago

When do they reopen???

Tyler Franklin   10 hours ago

The 8th. I think. Dont quote me tho.

Nico "Putta Smooth" Lagaso   6 hours ago

Man I've been wanting to play all summer.

Jesse Walker    July 24 at 2:01pm

Hey all, this is Jesse Walker. I'd like to ask everyone to keep an eye out for my discs and bags that were stolen out of my car last night. My name is on about half the 80 discs that were taken, about 12 were my daughter's discs with beatrix and my number on them. My grip bag, my wife's dynamic soldier bag and bea's pink fade bag are gone as well. If anyone has any information or sees any of these items please call me. My number is 503-881-2795. Thanks all.

Kayla Johnson    June 5 at 11:25pm

Camp Taloali is CLOSING for the Summer! The disc golf course will be closed 15 June 2015 - 07 September 2015 (Will reopen on 08 September 2015) So get your rounds in while you can!

Doug "Stronghammer" Morgan   June 6 at 3:08am

quick someone find the 3 I lost out there this week before it closes for the summer, lol

Justin "ugh massa" Stinson   June 6 at 3:32pm

if your name and number are on it and the kids find em they will contact you.

Doug "Stronghammer" Morgan   June 7 at 6:54pm

cool

Jesse Walker    May 23 at 4:18pm

I lost a white elasto Westside World near the water to the left of 17. Not sure if I had my name in this one or not.

Jennie Cartwright    April 28 at 2:04am

I threw my white M4 in the water behind 15's basket. If you find it, pretty pretty please let me know. I've got a reward for you

Justin "ugh massa" Stinson   April 28 at 9:37am

haha shoot its hard out here! hope you get it back

Josh Bullock   April 28 at 11:03am

I lost a metal flake witness back there as well huck 4 indy stamp

Chris "The Lip" Lippert    April 23 at 6:50pm

If somebody at the liquid sunshine open turns in a glow wraith with my name on it you can give it to Jennie Cartwright. She can get it back to me.

Chris "The Lip" Lippert    April 23 at 6:48pm

I lost my glow wraith on hole 5 today off down the path to the left. It's a double stamped dgb (disc golf Birmingham) wraith. If anybody sees it, let me know.

Steven Winslow    April 20 at 10:42pm

Camp Taloali Basket #7 has been removed for repair. We'll have it back on the course in time for doubles Friday evening.

kyle h    March 28 at 3:20pm

forgot my sweater out here on hole one 3/26 havnt been able to get back to see if its still there or not but its black with gray inside maybe someone could grab it for me if they happen upon it

Doug "Stronghammer" Morgan   March 29 at 3:47am

I was just out there Friday and I think I saw it there next to the tee pad on hole one

Mr CLEAN    February 17 at 7:28pm

MOVED BASKET #17 TO THE PILLAR.., whom ever found that lil ladies disc in the water, it aint there now! hope it made it home to the rightful owner? I mean **** people I found a mamba out there today and I even sent a picture text letting the byotch know he can meet me to pickup his plastic...and I don't even like the dude one bit! BUT ITS THE RIGHT THING TODO!!!

Slick Willie   February 20 at 11:06am

I did not get my freaking Mamba back yet.

Mr CLEAN   February 20 at 8:51pm

i thaught you were on a break...from DG and bothering me?

Slick Willie   February 21 at 1:59pm

I am throwing lefty, and why would you ever think i would not bug yo stupid ass?

Brady "Church" Reese    February 4 at 11:01pm

Hey whats up everyone!
Check out new tourney I posted for March 21st at Taloali! Gonna be super a fun tournament with special layout and added holes : ) Cash payouts, ace pot, CTPs, fun, fun, fun : ) See link below for all info. Don’t miss out on a blast at this beautiful course. Message me to register.

Steve Moore    February 1 at 7:45pm

I am forming a new group (Camp Taloali Disc Golfers) for one of my favorite local courses, Camp Taloali. As a project of Hawg Farm Disc Golf I am trying to put together a group to help me with this task of working with the camp board and others as needed to further progress of this fine course. We will meet and discuss projects as needed and put together a plan of projects to finish or add to course. This will be a ongoing project and I have the camps support if we can come together with the pla ... more

Steve Moore    January 31 at 6:47pm

Had a good discussion with Sylvia at Camp Taloali today about future of the course and what can and should be done to finish course work out, also about the pay to play and how better to make it work. Been lots of players and cars but not much in pay box. Best bet and easiest for any one that plays 6 or more times a year is a annual pass, easier for them to keep track of also. More details to follow but lets get together and make a good course a great course.
Steve

Cody Hartman    January 26 at 6:49pm

Lost Disc: It's completely visible in the creek on hole 16. We were out there yesterday, Sunday. Its a red g star tern 170g with the rose city open stamp from last year on it. I'd really like it back if you would be so kind as to return it and not jack it. Sampson and number are on it. Thanks

The Ronin   January 27 at 12:37am

On a nice day like today, I woulda took the shoes and socks off, rolled up the pant legs and went in!! If you can see it, it ain't lost!!

Cody Hartman   January 27 at 6:26pm

It is actually Sampson's. I was posting here to help here out. My brother from another mother Lee lives at Taloali, figred this may help her :)

Jennie Cartwright   February 4 at 12:17am

Oh sweet deal! If I hear of it's recovery I'll try to help get it back to her!

Kayla Johnson    January 26 at 5:08pm

Just a friendly reminder: Camp Taloali is a pay to play course. There is a $5/player fee to play. (Even if you're playing a CCDG league)The fee can be left in the drop box at the course entrance, or dropped off with Sylvia in the main office. They also offer memberships for $30/year. If you're interested in a membership they can be bought through me, or at the camp office. Thanks!

Mr CLEAN    January 25 at 3:14pm

NEW LAYOUT...finaly right! 1a, 2b, 3a, 4b, 5a, 6a, 7b, 8b, 9b, 10a, 11a, 12b, 13b, 14b, 15b, 16b, 17b<water>, 18b.
(a=short, b=long) ENJOY MY FRIENDS!

Nico "Putta Smooth" Lagaso   February 1 at 1:13pm

I'm headed out that way shortly.

Mr CLEAN    November 7 at 1:08pm

on Thursday I left my glo firebird on hole 18... please return it to me???

Mr CLEAN   January 25 at 3:09pm

jesse walker your awesome!!!

Rick Saffeels    October 13 at 12:00am

Camp Taloali's baskets are now in place for the Camp Fire Open. Please make sure you at least tell me you are wanting to play so I can get you in the system. Pay of day is fine (no fee); $2 fee if your name is not even on the list (you had 3 months to at least notify us). Your greens fees are taken care of in the players pack, and if you want to bring money for lunch, it will be our big sponsor from Figaro's! They are the best! Thanks to all our sponsors and volunteers so far: Bolling ... more

Rick Saffeels   October 13 at 2:40am

Thanks! And hope to see ya there! Maybe even as a helper for something free? Eh? Haha

Rick Saffeels   October 13 at 10:44am

And now another Day of tournament Hole sponsor: May Trucking! Thanks for the leg work Bill Harpster!

Mr CLEAN   October 14 at 12:49pm

yup yup... thanks, im stoked tobe able to do this one...

Mr CLEAN    October 7 at 11:33am

SHANE VAN BRUNT... I found your wallet at camp yesterday...