Camp Taloali

Stayton, Oregon     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

kyle h    March 28 at 3:20pm

forgot my sweater out here on hole one 3/26 havnt been able to get back to see if its still there or not but its black with gray inside maybe someone could grab it for me if they happen upon it

Doug "Stronghammer" Morgan   March 29 at 3:47am

I was just out there Friday and I think I saw it there next to the tee pad on hole one

Mr CLEAN    February 17 at 7:28pm

MOVED BASKET #17 TO THE PILLAR.., whom ever found that lil ladies disc in the water, it aint there now! hope it made it home to the rightful owner? I mean **** people I found a mamba out there today and I even sent a picture text letting the byotch know he can meet me to pickup his plastic...and I don't even like the dude one bit! BUT ITS THE RIGHT THING TODO!!!

Slick Willie   February 20 at 11:06am

I did not get my freaking Mamba back yet.

Mr CLEAN   February 20 at 8:51pm

i thaught you were on a break...from DG and bothering me?

Slick Willie   February 21 at 1:59pm

I am throwing lefty, and why would you ever think i would not bug yo stupid ass?

Brady "Church" Reese    February 4 at 11:01pm

Hey whats up everyone!
Check out new tourney I posted for March 21st at Taloali! Gonna be super a fun tournament with special layout and added holes : ) Cash payouts, ace pot, CTPs, fun, fun, fun : ) See link below for all info. Don’t miss out on a blast at this beautiful course. Message me to register.

Steve Moore    February 1 at 7:45pm

I am forming a new group (Camp Taloali Disc Golfers) for one of my favorite local courses, Camp Taloali. As a project of Hawg Farm Disc Golf I am trying to put together a group to help me with this task of working with the camp board and others as needed to further progress of this fine course. We will meet and discuss projects as needed and put together a plan of projects to finish or add to course. This will be a ongoing project and I have the camps support if we can come together with the pla ... more

Steve Moore    January 31 at 6:47pm

Had a good discussion with Sylvia at Camp Taloali today about future of the course and what can and should be done to finish course work out, also about the pay to play and how better to make it work. Been lots of players and cars but not much in pay box. Best bet and easiest for any one that plays 6 or more times a year is a annual pass, easier for them to keep track of also. More details to follow but lets get together and make a good course a great course.
Steve

Cody Hartman    January 26 at 6:49pm

Lost Disc: It's completely visible in the creek on hole 16. We were out there yesterday, Sunday. Its a red g star tern 170g with the rose city open stamp from last year on it. I'd really like it back if you would be so kind as to return it and not jack it. Sampson and number are on it. Thanks

The Ronin   January 27 at 12:37am

On a nice day like today, I woulda took the shoes and socks off, rolled up the pant legs and went in!! If you can see it, it ain't lost!!

Cody Hartman   January 27 at 6:26pm

It is actually Sampson's. I was posting here to help here out. My brother from another mother Lee lives at Taloali, figred this may help her :)

Jennie Cartwright   February 4 at 12:17am

Oh sweet deal! If I hear of it's recovery I'll try to help get it back to her!

Kayla Johnson    January 26 at 5:08pm

Just a friendly reminder: Camp Taloali is a pay to play course. There is a $5/player fee to play. (Even if you're playing a CCDG league)The fee can be left in the drop box at the course entrance, or dropped off with Sylvia in the main office. They also offer memberships for $30/year. If you're interested in a membership they can be bought through me, or at the camp office. Thanks!

Mr CLEAN    January 25 at 3:14pm

NEW LAYOUT...finaly right! 1a, 2b, 3a, 4b, 5a, 6a, 7b, 8b, 9b, 10a, 11a, 12b, 13b, 14b, 15b, 16b, 17b<water>, 18b.
(a=short, b=long) ENJOY MY FRIENDS!

Nico "Putta Smooth" Lagaso   February 1 at 1:13pm

I'm headed out that way shortly.

Mr CLEAN    November 7 at 1:08pm

on Thursday I left my glo firebird on hole 18... please return it to me???

Mr CLEAN   January 25 at 3:09pm

jesse walker your awesome!!!

Rick Saffeels    October 13 at 12:00am

Camp Taloali's baskets are now in place for the Camp Fire Open. Please make sure you at least tell me you are wanting to play so I can get you in the system. Pay of day is fine (no fee); $2 fee if your name is not even on the list (you had 3 months to at least notify us). Your greens fees are taken care of in the players pack, and if you want to bring money for lunch, it will be our big sponsor from Figaro's! They are the best! Thanks to all our sponsors and volunteers so far: Bolling ... more

Rick Saffeels   October 13 at 2:40am

Thanks! And hope to see ya there! Maybe even as a helper for something free? Eh? Haha

Rick Saffeels   October 13 at 10:44am

And now another Day of tournament Hole sponsor: May Trucking! Thanks for the leg work Bill Harpster!

Mr CLEAN   October 14 at 12:49pm

yup yup... thanks, im stoked tobe able to do this one...

Mr CLEAN    October 7 at 11:33am

SHANE VAN BRUNT... I found your wallet at camp yesterday...

Silas Prince    September 9 at 6:37pm

I got a red Discraft Wasp from Sunday's plastic match, and it seems my son tossed it out of the stroller (probably in the middle of a fairway) and I didn't realize it. It still has "van fleet" on the bottom with his number. I did not ink it, Shoot me a message if it resurfaces please!

Matt Hurt   September 9 at 11:00pm

LOL my daughter has totally done that! I hope someone gets it back to ya bud

Justin "ugh massa" Stinson    September 6 at 10:01pm

Found a no name 175 star Sidewinder on hole 6 tell me color and stamp and its yours.

Justin "ugh massa" Stinson   September 6 at 11:50pm

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!! 503 689 4021buddy. i live in stayton

Mr CLEAN   September 7 at 1:06am

sup matt lucky you my buddy found it who always does the right thing!...

Justin "ugh massa" Stinson   September 7 at 1:09pm

im gonna be at taloali today. give me a jingle

Lucky .    September 1 at 1:59pm

Left a huklab tripod seat at taloali yesterday somewhere between holes 6 and 10. Id pove to see it again.

Mr CLEAN   September 1 at 11:45pm

option B: i go **** myself?

brian g   September 2 at 12:54am

hahaha! i loled. is that real-lee lee? no CAPS, might be an imposter...

Ira Burgess   September 2 at 1:07am

wait! is that the same stool you said I could have for $10? jk nuke

Mr CLEAN    September 1 at 1:25pm

9/1 1A,2A,3C(11LONG),4B,5A,6C(NEW LONG),7A,8A,9A,10A,11A,12A,13B,14A,15A,16B,17A,18A

Mr CLEAN   September 2 at 2:49am

people 3C is 11's long the basket mid way between the regular 3A & 3B but left just inside the tree run! GO GET YA SOME OF THAT

Mr CLEAN    August 31 at 12:58pm

AS OF 8/30 1A,2A,3A,4A,5A,6C,7A,8A,9A,10A,11A,12A,13B,14A,15A,16B,17B,18A

Mr CLEAN   August 31 at 12:59pm

LOT~O~ BANGABLE ACE HOLES... PLASTIC MATCH LEAGUE TONIGHT 5PM T~OFF $140+++ ACEPOT

THE "BEAST" OF THE WOODS    August 28 at 1:04pm

Any news on the Falling leaves this year?

Rick Saffeels   August 28 at 4:02pm

Oct. 11-12

Mr CLEAN   August 28 at 4:21pm

NO OCT 11-12 ...although nothing scheduled on oct 18-19

- scottishrob -   August 28 at 5:05pm

He said Columbus Day weekend because he doesn't work on Monday.

Steve Moore    August 24 at 6:59pm

Had a very enjoyable morning at Camp Taloali this morning. Two rounds, second much better then first one. Course needs some work but playable for just reopening, Heard James Medley is going to be taking care of camp contact and work plan. If so James please get hold of me, if not then I may step up this year and see what I can do with it working with the camp and help from others.
Steve

Justin "ugh massa" Stinson   August 24 at 11:12pm

great playing with you steve as always.

Steven Winslow    June 16 at 1:22pm

Just a reminder, Camp Taloali is closed for disc golf today, 16 June 2014, through 24 August 2014.