Bandemer Park

Ann Arbor, Michigan     1 course · 9 holes     Driving directions

Dan Botke    4 days ago

Lost orange flx avenger on the right side of hole 3. This was my 1st ace disc- reward if found

Jay Serratos    June 24 at 9:25pm

Found an unmarked disc on hole 3 today left of the fairway from mid/longs tee pad in line with red's short pad. Let me know color and type of disc and I'll return it :) my # is on my profile or just send me a PM.

John Reifschneider   June 24 at 10:57pm

THX Jay

Robert Shaffer   June 25 at 7:54am

Red or yellow buzz

Jay Serratos   June 25 at 12:25pm

nope : ) it's a driver made by Discraft if that helps the search for those who lost one; thinking sense it is unmarked it prolly belongs to a local casual

John Reifschneider    May 25 at 9:49pm

Lost a proto star Thubderbird on the right on 5 I believe reward of returned has 2 glow tape patchs on the top

ken "sega salt" moote    March 12 at 2:15pm

How are theteepads?

Brian Crouch   March 12 at 3:07pm

All clear

Ben Ross    March 12 at 11:42am

Lost an Ultrafire black light between holes 1 and 4. Reward for return. Thanks.

chris Rumage   March 12 at 5:23pm

my friend chase found the $11.99 light. (734) 223-8485 is his number

Robert Shaffer   March 12 at 10:21pm

thanks chris just sent him a text

Adam Geise   March 13 at 12:37am

I've lost my marbles. I keep them in a crown royal bag. I will pay you 2 peanut halves for their safe return to my head,

Scott Hespen    March 10 at 8:20am

My buddy lost a blue Westside Hatchet w/rainbow stamp on the right side of hole 7 yesterday. If anyone happens to come across it there will be a plastic reward. I don't believe there is any contact info on the disc. Thanks!

chris Rumage   March 12 at 5:25pm

i found it. you can call me at 734-657-8168

chris Rumage    March 5 at 10:09am

I lost a glo rhyno somewhere on hole 9. It has a "oil slick" print on it and is a collaboration fundraiser disc for wc glo and 24 chains and ypsi dubs i think. If you have it call me at 734-657-8168

Paulie Whitmore    February 8 at 7:37pm

Lost a gateway sabre on the left side of 8 and a pink big z crank with an led on the bottom on the right side of 7

Brian Crouch   February 8 at 9:09pm

I'll be playing in the glow leagues out there Monday and Wed so i'll pass the word along to everyone to keep an eye out for them

Paulie Whitmore   February 8 at 11:00pm

thanks Brian!

Shane Brayton    February 3 at 11:56am

Lost an orange JK Aviar-X on hole 4, would love to get it back. Hit the first group of trees off the tee and got buried under some snow.

Jake Pardo    August 24 at 9:43pm

Lost my keys on course friday night Buick keys if anyone finds them reward

KJ Marsac   August 24 at 10:06pm

Call me bro

Alex Travis    July 14, 2014 at 9:05pm

Found a AAA card at the TP. If anyone is missing one let me know.

Steve Albert    July 8, 2014 at 2:03pm

Come play the new league 2nd shift! It's starting July 9 at lakeshore 10am. League will be every Wednesday at 10am switching between Northridge, Cass Benton, and Lakeshore. Check out the league here on discgolfscene for more details.

Jeff "Hep-A-Ler" Hepler    June 5, 2014 at 10:43am

LOST Superglow Wizard on the right side of hole 7. We searched with a group of 5 for 10-15 minutes with no luck. Name and number are on rim. I would love to get this disc back, reward if returned

Fairway Outlaws    May 28, 2014 at 5:30pm

Your local Trilogy challenge is less than a month away, it's prereg only and Dynamic needs reg closed 10 days before... So just over 2 weeks left to reg:

Check out our event trailer:

Online reg is open so sign up early remember you do not have to play to get a player pack, just make arrangement to pickup your pack with the club. You may purchase multiple packs

Angelo Cummins    May 21, 2014 at 3:22pm

Lost my Innova Champion Monarch between 4 and 5 this morning. Green yellow tye dye. Has my name and number on it, if found gimme a ring, or post something for me here. Going back tomorrow to find it.

Mike "Papa Par" Even   May 21, 2014 at 4:07pm

Good luck mate. Bando is casual city and full of one disc wonders

Angelo Cummins   May 22, 2014 at 7:28pm

coming to find that to be all too true. But I won't give up, and may find a new disc along the way.

Matt Stump    May 18, 2014 at 10:33pm

I lost a 157 Blizzard Boss, white red and green tye dye tonight, somewhere around the red and white tees for hole 8 and the basket for hole 7. if found please send me a message!

William Gilbert    April 29, 2014 at 8:09pm

The 1-disc Challenge is Tomorrow Wednesday April 30th, registration should start between 4 – 430PM at Hudson mills metro park, we will setup at the pavilion near the activity center. http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/2014_1_disc_challenge This event is really designed as a League Kickoff event, and reward for signing up early you get the extra disc aka the 1 disc. You do not have to play in the event to get the package just pay your club dues. $30 gets you a Dry weave shirt, clu ... more

Jeff "Hep-A-Ler" Hepler    April 27, 2014 at 6:09pm

If anyone is down to throw some glow discs at 11:30pm or midnight tonight, text me. (248)921-3963

Alex Travis   April 28, 2014 at 11:50am

Jeff dude, this is Alex Travis. your still chucking around there? hit me up sometime 2489217459

Jason Kirkaldy    February 21, 2014 at 7:14pm

Pretty sure I left my whole glow bag there wed night at leagues. 7+ discs and a blacklight... Help if you can.

Scott White   February 21, 2014 at 11:52pm

Nize dude, must have had a good time?

Jason Kirkaldy   February 22, 2014 at 12:23am

yeah good times, the wife was hounding me so I flew out a there and left it... oh well.

Jason Kirkaldy   February 25, 2014 at 12:25pm

correction, I did bring it with, daughter hid it lol

William Gilbert    December 26, 2013 at 8:36am

Our Friend and yours, CJ's party store is running a sale check it out. CJ’s Disc Golfing Year End Clearance!!! 20% off almost everything Disc Golf! Friday December 27th,2013 – Monday December 30th 2013 Bags, Straps, Chairs, Discs, Dry weave Shirts (XL & 2XL only remaining), Towels, Hats, License Plates and frames, GLO Lites, UV & Blacklight flashlights, GLO tape, Mini’s, Golden Retrievers, Bottle Openers, Ript Revenge card game, Patches, DG Stickers. No ot ... more