Ann Arbor, Michigan     1 course · 18 holes     Driving directions

Jeff "Hep-A-Ler" Hepler    June 20 at 2:47pm

Lost an Orange Echo Star Katana on the right side of 18, in the thick stuff. Name and PDGA# are on it. If the woods ever decide to give it back, I would love to have it returned

Jacob Wollberg    July 25, 2014 at 7:38pm

I'm heading up to Ann Arbor next weekend from Nebraska for a cousins wedding. I wondering if I could set up a time to play this course and if any locals would be able to guide me through it ?

Shane Brayton    May 27, 2014 at 9:28pm

Just realized I left a yellow Champion TeeBird on the course last Wednesday during WC Glow league. Has an LED light on the top of it and name and number on inside rim. Would love to get it back of some one come across it.

Shane Brayton   May 28, 2014 at 8:24am

Still hoping is shows up around my house somewhere but the last place I know I had it was at BRATS. It is actually a different TeeBird than the one you are thinking of.

Nick Pacific   May 28, 2014 at 8:27am

Yea I can't say anything, I threw my blue Star Teebird in the drink at Indy like a donkey

Bo Fought   May 28, 2014 at 10:37am

I am sure Ozzie will enjoy his tasty new chew toy! :)

Jimmy Jean    February 3, 2013 at 5:28pm

Great course! Had lots of fun! Thank you for the opportunity to play it!

Kyle Wilkinson    August 1, 2012 at 9:11pm

Is this course open daily for the public to glow golf?

Matt "The Spider" Swider    May 3, 2012 at 10:27am

I'm playing BRATS today from 11 or so till 3 at the LATEST. Anyone down to play for fun, rivalry, or 24 chains bag tags I'll be there.

Disc Golf Distribution    July 6, 2011 at 1:10pm

Hello Brats my name is Andrew Frazier with Disc Golf Distribution. I would like to know if anyone at this course is interested in being supplied Latitude 64 Golf discs and equipment at wholesale to be turned around at retail on your course. There is really good pricing available and custom stamping is possible for events or clubs. Please contact me back on the scene or my email, [email redacted] Thanks.

Hunter S. Dotson    August 25, 2010 at 9:19pm

This Friday the Pirates and friends there of are setting sail towards BRATS to join in the celebration of Terry "The Pirate" Calhouns birthday!! This course is awesome for those who have yet to play it, I would expect a great turnout and tons of fun and shenanigans.. Ace pool, Dirty Dollars, Dubs for cash.. Who knows what the Kaptins are going to think up for this event. All games are optional and as always are put to a vote prior to the game.. All thou we've played Dirty and . ... more

Ben Calhoun    August 8, 2010 at 7:35pm

Course will be open to the public tomorrow 6:30pm-9pm (glow league at 9pm).