summit dga

Est. 2010 • Dedicated to the promotion and expantion of Disc Golf in Ohio

eric centanni    June 30, 2011 at 7:32pm

Im going to be out there tomarrow morn. If anyone can help I sure could use it. And if anyone can help this weekend we really need it.

eric centanni    June 30, 2011 at 7:10pm

We have a butt load of mulch to spread on the new holes, anyone up for helping.

Mitch Renwick    June 10, 2011 at 10:39am

Sorry, can't make it, I'll be out of the state

Ryan B    June 10, 2011 at 9:32am

Gotta work Sunday, but I'll see if I can swing by for an hour or so before I go.

eric centanni    June 7, 2011 at 7:20pm

This time we used a 2/1 dirt/lite gravel mixture. We packed it with the bobcat which is 2000lbs. We mounded it up pretty well, so hopefully it works for a while. I guess we will see over time.

eric centanni    June 7, 2011 at 1:22pm

The front 9 tees have been filled in... so no more holes. They have been packed down but are a little soft, so please be courteous and try to fix divots.

Jon DeCapua    June 3, 2011 at 12:07pm

won't be able to make it, saturdays just arn't good for me this summer. lets set up something any day during the week after 4:30pm?

Mitch Renwick    June 3, 2011 at 9:41am

I guess we'll get back on topic after the music talk and soap box whining...

But I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make it Saturday, I just have too much yard work at home that I need to get done before leaving for vacation next week. I've been working at it after work all week, but I still have a lot to do and I just gotta get it done Saturday.

Sorry I wont be able to make it this time, I really want to get the course done too

Dan'hyzer' Kilgore    June 2, 2011 at 6:58pm

I'm debating weather or not to go see Robin Trower. IMO he's way better than Phish. And i've seen Phish so don't go there.

mike scarpitti    June 2, 2011 at 6:09pm

for the love of god go to the phish show

erock 216    June 1, 2011 at 11:52pm

why would you not go to the phish show?

Greg Platt    June 1, 2011 at 9:10pm

Good story.

Dan'hyzer' Kilgore    June 1, 2011 at 1:33pm

It's GREAT to see "some" people give back some of their free or play time to make our area DGC's enjoyable for all. I just got back from a little road trip and played a few courses that it looked like their wasn't a club present (Carlisle, Pa. DGC had large trees felled by a recent storm but appearred that no one of the club went to park to clean up a little, well I as a tourist pitched in as much as I could with the little time as I had a cleaned up the smaller felled trees from the tee box ... more

Greg Platt    June 1, 2011 at 11:58am

If I don't go to the phish show,I'll try to show up.

Ryan B    June 1, 2011 at 10:55am

I should be able to come out Saturday and bring a basket. I think.

eric centanni    May 10, 2011 at 11:08am

WHERE ALL THE MASTERS AT?!!!!

eric centanni    April 14, 2011 at 11:43pm

yeah ryan "the hoff" b. its just like hitting up those mountain bike trails, standard clean up you busted up more than a few of those stumps last saturday. just making it enjoyable to traverse the inlet for the long hole 12 is finished thanks to the guys at the parks system. they will be helping us with clearing, using the tractors, brush hog and wood chipper. the ground is a bit too soggy to get the equipment back there for now, so until then we need to open it up as much as possible. ... more

eric wernet    April 14, 2011 at 9:45pm

Love those hole descriptions! You are making this an enticing add to my disc golfing trips. Hudson might really start to play to my game instead of just being a wide open, long throwers paradise, you might actually have to bring your game with you! Well done Summit DGA!

Ryan B    April 14, 2011 at 9:23pm

Any big trees still on the ground in the way? I was too busy at work today to come out.

eric centanni    April 14, 2011 at 7:29pm

I got about 3 solid hours of course work in today, if anyone wants to walk the new holes or take it upon themselves to do some clean up here ya go. Current holes 13 14 15 16 and 18 will be removed. Hole 12 will be tucked into the woods across the creek putting the D at about 430. The pin location is marked by a post and caution tape. From there walk 100ft north to a tee pad marked by flags look up the hill east. The new hole 13 is about 330 up hill with a 90 degree turn right. The pin will be h ... more