summit dga

Est. 2010 • Dedicated to the promotion and expantion of Disc Golf in Ohio

Nick Bacon    March 9, 2012 at 11:21pm

Not sure if anyone has seen/looked into this. http://www.pdga.com/nonstop-disc-golf-tour Its a very interesting event and if we could get it nearby that would simply be awesome.

Greg Bergquist    February 3, 2012 at 11:44pm

Tyler, I think John decapua also walked the course after the tourney and didn't find a single disc. Someone grabbed them. No use fretting over it now. For everytime you think you think you are going to get a disc back and don't, there are times when you never think you will get a call and you do. Didn'tyou get a call from some guy in Florida on a beach recently with one of your disc.

Ryan B    January 27, 2012 at 10:45am

I went out 9am Tuesday morning and didn't find a single disc.

Greg Platt    January 24, 2012 at 6:33pm

Tyler, that's harsh (just a little) but yeah,whoever found the discs at hudson,I think ya got some phone calls to make.

Tyler Frew - 45639    January 24, 2012 at 6:04pm

To the person who found my pink star Firebird at Hudson and didn't return it even though it has my full name, pdga number, phone number and "please return" on it I just want to extend a big **** YOU! to you for being an ****. I hope you have terrible karma because you suck and now you are a thief.

Jay Kovach    January 10, 2012 at 8:45am

Shot like poo, had good food very satisfied see you at the next one if I can make it.

eric centanni    January 9, 2012 at 12:24pm

Is anyone willing to help with the food for the Hudson FFFT on jan 22nd. Chili, soup , cornbread, what evers we can add is just makes it better.

Nate Smith    September 4, 2011 at 8:49am

Good luck to everyone at the rock today... Kick some ass and tear it up

eric centanni    August 18, 2011 at 12:02pm

Jon and Mitch... let me know if you would like me to e-mail you guys the minutes of the meeting and get your opinion on any undecided matters. since you two are league admin. and the closest thing to board members that we have (since we have no official positions yet), your participation would be appreciated.

Jon DeCapua    August 18, 2011 at 8:06am

completely forgot sunday is my dads birthday, won't be able to make this meeting on the 21st

George Coghill    August 12, 2011 at 12:34pm

You guys consider doing a Kickstarter.com project to raise funds for the new baskets, tees etc.? Might be a great way for people to donate $$$ online for a specific goal.

George Coghill    August 7, 2011 at 1:22pm

I discovered the .kmz Google Earth GPS maps I uploaded earlier were inaccurate, the link to the new layout map has been updated with the fixed file.

Chris Dalton    July 20, 2011 at 9:26am

Back 9 is AWESOME! 14,15 and 16 are my 3 favorites!

eric centanni    July 18, 2011 at 10:43pm

i am very happy to hear good comments about the new holes. once again i must thank everyone who helped with many hours of manual labor. there will be more to do once we get the money for tee pads and baskets.

George Coghill    July 18, 2011 at 3:30am

Just played the course today, had no idea about the plans on the back nine changes — it's fantastic! I wish I would have known earlier and could have helped. If you need any help with designing graphics or signage, I'm for sure your guy. Really makes it a whole new course, and ups the appeal of the course big time. Great job everyone! I did some GPSing while I played and uploaded some Google Earth KML files for anyone interested. New course: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28419 ... more

Mitch Renwick    July 14, 2011 at 1:30pm

I'm planning on heading over there after work. I can't wait to see the baskets in place after trying to visualize it for so long. Its hard to believe that it's finally come together. I should be out there around 5:40 if anyone wants to meet up.

Jon DeCapua    July 13, 2011 at 5:29pm

Great work ya'll!!!!!

katie meloy    July 13, 2011 at 12:41pm

I'm super excited to see it!

eric centanni    July 13, 2011 at 12:23pm

All of the pins have been pulled and planted. Tee signs will be done after lunch, they may not finish until tomarrow morning. The sign plates are in my trunk. I'll have those done tomarrow, along with the new practice pin. Nate smith... if you can bring bricks tomarrow we will finish the putt
t around.

eric centanni    July 13, 2011 at 9:12am

Thanks Dan, there are many people that contributed to the nearly 200 man hours of volunteer work. I say thank you to them, Greg platt, Nino, Mitch, Ryan b, Ryan s, nate smith, Katie meloy, Logan r, any many more. Thank these people for giving up many saturdays.