summit dga

Est. 2010 • Dedicated to the promotion and expantion of Disc Golf in Ohio

Paul Ashmore    May 16 at 2:51pm

Hope y'all can make it!

Jay Kovach    May 12 at 9:01am

Just a reminder to our disc golf neighbors, sdga as a sponsor of wingfoot you get to send a am2 or down player to one of our 3 events per year for free. Thanks for your support.

Larry Bright Jr.    May 4 at 9:27am

Online registration is for the Trilogy Challenge at Sims Park on July 6th is now set up!! Sorry for the delay, but we are good to go now!! Registration will be open through June 30th. Don't miss out on the chance to throw these discs before they are released!!

Marc Theodore    April 23 at 7:40pm

There will be a Celebration of Life Gathering for Jerry Bland this Saturday, April 26, 2 p.m. at Wingfoot State Park, Dogwood Shelter. If you knew Jerry and have a fond memory, please feel free to share it when we gather. Also, come dressed in Disc Golf attire and maybe play a round after in Jerry's honor.

Jon DeCapua   April 24 at 12:18pm

i wont be able to make it :(

Larry Jennings    April 23 at 9:13am

Just a quick note to let you all know that registration is open for the 2014 Discraft Shoot The Breeze Open, June 7 & 8, at Lake Shore Park, Ashtabula: http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Discraft_Shoot_the_Breeze_Open_2014

Marc Theodore    April 20 at 8:32pm

Hi All, Some stunning news, Our friend and fellow disc golfer Jerry Bland passed away today. He'd suffered a sudden respiratory arrest early Thurs morning and didn't recover. Please keep his wife Jen and their kids Jon & Marilyn in your prayers. No word as of yet regarding a memorial/remembrance service. Will post if I hear anything.

Jon DeCapua   April 20 at 10:17pm

sad sad news Marc. Thoughts and prayers for his wife and children. wow.

Bob Becker    April 9 at 6:09pm

PUNS LABYRINTH III
C-tier event
JULY 26th -July 27th
2 day event, free camping, another awesome raffle. Pre pay registration at:

Joshua Lammerding    April 4 at 12:59pm

After an awesome discussion with PK Deaner about a NEO Points Series, SPring Meltdown will be Event #1, Beauty and the Beast will be Event #2 and Flight of the Zeppelins will be Event #3. It would be awesome to be able to run this series through the NEO Open and have as many NEO stops as we can fit into it between #3 and then. We were also talking about doing both shirts and bag tags for the series. With this in mind, we need to think about funding and art work. The shirts are not a problem, ... more

Scott Campbell    April 1 at 11:39am

Disc golf friends, I am desperate need of help at Westbranch (The Grassman) 9 holes are installed but a little more cleaning up need done on the front. The back 9 is where i need the most help. Over than past few months myself and a park worker have been cutting and trimming on the back 9 so we can get the baskets put in by the end of April. I need help clearing the fairways of all the trees and brush we have cut down. I will be going out on Saturday April 5th at 9am to work. I’ll be out th ... more

Don Glaser   April 1 at 3:20pm

I will be out at West Branch Saturday morning...anyone that comes out and helps is invited to my place after the work's done for pizza. We can play poker and pool. Message me if you have questions, see you at West Branch on Sat.

Scott Campbell   April 2 at 11:24am

TCDGA is offering free group camping on August 9 @ west branch for anyone who helps with Westbranch (The Grassman) course this Saturday. I will provide a list of names to Bill Flynn to assure you a spot for camping.

Mitch G    March 14 at 8:46am

Glow will be starting up again at Wingfoot on the 24th of March, 8 o'clock start time with 5$ buy in and 1$ optional ace fund. We will be playing from short tees and ace fund is at 25$ All baskets will have lights installed 24/7.

Cody Dockrill    February 28 at 4:44pm

I'll be running scrambles tomorrow. Come on out.

Mike Thomas   February 28 at 5:09pm

I'll be there!

Greg Platt   March 1 at 10:59am

who's throwin?

Cody Dockrill    February 7 at 8:14pm

anyone planning on playin tomorrow?

Cody Dockrill    February 1 at 9:32am

Scramble today if the weather holds out ?

Greg Platt   February 1 at 9:50am

I'll prob be there.

Mike Thomas   February 1 at 10:41am

I'm 50/50 and Joel says he's going

eric centanni   February 1 at 11:28am

well then... i guess katie and i will be there.

eric wernet    January 18, 2014 at 8:41am

Have you added the NEO Disc Golf Alliance to your favorite clubs? Do it now!!

james moose graham    October 31, 2013 at 10:18am

NOV 9-10, hall of chains B tier $500 added to the pro purse. Lots of CTPs and goodies. Lunch Sat for $5.00 at the course. Players party Sat night. Come on out and throw!

eric centanni    October 25, 2013 at 7:18pm

Hudson Scramble 10-26-13 cancelled

Club hosted scramble at Hudson Springs will be cancelled again this week.

All of our current club officials will be attending the Haunt at the Hangar at Wingfoot DGC. and no one will be out to run the league.

We will continue Saturday league on Saturday 11-2-13

GOOD NEWS!!!!

All of the fundraising for new baskets is finished and all of the money has been given to the park system. We will be purchasing the pins in three lots of six because of some clerical hurdles.

keep posted for more news.

Jay Kovach   October 25, 2013 at 7:57pm

Awesome news

Chris Warfield   October 25, 2013 at 9:55pm

hey eric my dad wanted me to ask you if dickens paid you yet

Scott Campbell    September 24, 2013 at 8:47pm

Saturday, September 28 I will be going to West Branch (The Grassman) to try to finish the clearing on 3 holes. If I can get this finished on Saturday I can get the first 9 holes installed very soon. I would appreciate any help, and if you just want to come out and check out the layout I would be more than happy to show you. This is were the front 9 is at: #1 Done waiting for basket and tee markers #2 Done waiting for basket and tee markers #3 Clearing needs done #4 Done waiting for baske ... more

Nick Marion   September 25, 2013 at 1:28pm

Where is the course at? I can't this Sunday but glad to help at later dates,

Scott Campbell   September 25, 2013 at 1:40pm

8109 Cableline Road Ravenna, OH 44266. This is the closest address.

Scott Campbell   September 25, 2013 at 1:48pm

this folder has all the info and maps also. http://www.discgolfscene.com/profile/29641/pictures/album_10037

Greg Bergquist    August 11, 2013 at 8:55pm

Hey, where are all North-east Ohio people signed up for the PFDO! Who's comin?

Brian Shega   August 11, 2013 at 9:56pm

I'm really considering it.. Where is the best spot to stay at??

Jon DeCapua    July 28, 2013 at 10:29pm

Im sending over the sponsor logo's over to steph to arrange them on the back of the tee-shirts (For the Summit County Open Aug10-11th). does anyone have any other sponsors then those listed? I have added Nutsac & Paragon Discs.

Kevin Hitch    July 22, 2013 at 4:13pm

The 2nd Annual Wadsworth Discraft Ace Race is Saturday, August 24, at 9am.

Click on the link below to view the information about this year's race, including registration details, and package details. This year they give you 2 new Titanium drivers for your entry fee along with many other goodies.

REGISTRATION IS ONLY OPEN UNTIL 12 NOON ON SATURDAY 8/10 SO ACT NOW!