pleasure island disc golf club

Est. 2011 • shut up and throw

Big Wave Dave    December 5 at 9:37pm

Wayne, Thanks a ton for the call just now. Great talk and i hope what we spoke about can help bring everyone together for the good of a common goal. getting arrowhead in the best shape if can be.

wayne p    December 5 at 7:44pm

Our monthly is Sunday and there will be hot dogs in between rounds. See ya there 9:30

wayne p    December 5 at 7:42pm

.Dave, first of all we also want an honest open conversation about the Arrowhead Park fix. It is our honest opinion that this course was a design disaster at the beginning. When CDL was" in the drivers seat", so to speak, Brant and I managed to get 17 and 18 fixed even though we could not cut any trees. Maybe you can fill me in on where the club was then because it was the RUMOR, mind you now I'm not saying it is or is not right , but you were ill about the wall in the castle being torn down and ... more

Big Wave Dave   December 5 at 9:35pm

Wayne, thanks for posting and keeping it somewhat professional. Your above post is riddled with misinformation. I will try to take them point by point in an effort to finally set some things straight here. While I and the entire NHDGC was bummed that the wall we spent so much time and money on was t ... more

spiderman j    November 6 at 6:00pm

hope we can take a road trip to stay and play at Johnson street in high point this week end! good luck at the dg meeting tonight, wish they would turn arrow head over to P.I.D.G.C. for a team effort whipping that course into shape! design and develop baby!

Big Wave Dave   December 5 at 2:26pm

I will bite here guys. And the first thing I want to make clear Is I am hoping this can be an open conversation about your comments Spiderman. I would hope we can keep this civil and professional and I really would like to hear your and Wayneu2019s honest opinions on this matter but, I am not look ... more

Big Wave Dave   December 5 at 2:27pm

I would like to know why you feel the PIDGC could do a better job of Making arrowhead better than the NHDGC. I would also ask how would your organization work with the New Hanover County Parks Department to be able to do work in a County Park? Would the PIDGC be able to meet the minimum requirement ... more

wayne p    September 28, 2013 at 8:49pm

ok then,we will throw the castle tomorrow,hope some of you come here to comment.wayne

spiderman j    September 22, 2013 at 6:52pm

hate I missed the tag match at kb today, but this site is working.

wayne p    September 22, 2013 at 6:27pm

well it's nov 22nd and this is still working so im gonna have some of you guys come here to see if you can get on.comment back wayne

wayne p   November 27 at 10:01pm

ok you have to sign up to comment.we are throwing the castle sunday the 1st.see ya there