Sichuckers

Est. 2006

Casey Kemmerer    May 15, 2012 at 9:58am

This is Casey kemmerer From Idaho Falls I just wanted to let you guys know about a upcoming event at Freeman park. The Tournament will be on the 26th of may. There will be two rounds of 18 holes. This tournament is a low key tournament and is part of the Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Monthly Series. Freeman park is a Hidden secert to many disc golfers around the area. Come enjoy this great course and try to beat the locals at their course. HAHA just playing if you have any questions let me know ... more

mike stradley    November 30, 2011 at 5:24pm

I will ask around Josh. AR-10's are hard to come by.

Josh Newton    November 26, 2011 at 1:19pm

I am looking for the 2010 ace race hornet's if you have one or more I would like to buy them.

Jon Zollinger    November 10, 2011 at 11:49am

Hey I have lowered the price and will have camping for you guys so just come down for the turdiscn. Hope to see you there.

Jon Zollinger    November 5, 2011 at 5:49pm

whats up sic huckers its JZ out in northern utah come down to the Holmgren Historical Farm in tremonton ut, Nov 19 we have got a great event coming up disc dine dance and dip. would love to see idaho guys and gals go to altitude disc golf for sign up. I will have discounted hotel rooms for any one that needs.

Jason Scrivner    July 10, 2011 at 9:34pm

I'm pleased to announce that registration for the Idaho State Championship is now up! Just follow the link below and get signed up before it's too late.

Jason Scrivner    May 27, 2011 at 1:17pm

Just a reminder that we are doing our Ace League on Saturdays at 11:00am. It's $5; $4 of which goes to payout with the other $1 going to our club for fundraising. The only payout will be if someone hits an ace. You must participate in 75% of the leagues to be eligible for the full pot, so if you want to get in on a potentially huge payout, you better get down to Walcott! We're sitting at $16 right now, so if we have 10 show up this week, were already looking at $56 for a payout...this ... more

Justin H    April 9, 2011 at 6:25pm

But not a PDGA event. That is the Riverpark Open in early June.

Justin H    April 9, 2011 at 6:24pm

Well that is why I started asking questions. The Farm Friz Fest is going on May 14th, in Tremonton, just south of the boarder. I was worried that the Magic Valley shootout would be on the same weekend. check out the link in the tournents area.

mike stradley    April 9, 2011 at 3:34pm

NUDGA Rocks! Thanks Justin. When is the next pdga Nudga event?

Justin H    April 9, 2011 at 1:00pm

Right on, thanks Mike. I hope you guys can put something together. Let us know how NUDGA can help, we are usually good for some sponsorship.

mike stradley    April 8, 2011 at 10:18pm

I am not sure. Steve-O runs the event and i just heard that he moved to Indiana. There is not enough time now to have someone else plan the event by May. We are talking about holding some events in the near future and will keep everyone posted.

Justin H    April 8, 2011 at 3:12pm

Is the Magic Valley Shootout happening this year? Just wondering what the dates will be...thanks.

Brodey Hansen    February 22, 2011 at 12:53pm

WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE TO SAY TO GET PEOPLE TO PRE-REGISTER FOR WIZARDS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT OR YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!

mike stradley    January 31, 2011 at 8:59pm

Sweet! Thanks for the info Corey, I will spread the word.

corey dryden    January 29, 2011 at 7:00pm

whats up all u southern idaho guys ...im going to throwing a turny up in boise on march 5th one day all cash pay out.. its called shoot out at the capital. u all should try to make it thanks guys. all info go on the gem state forum.

Tony T2 Martinez    December 17, 2010 at 3:10am

You should put one of your ice bowl flyers up im sure a few nugas might make it