PANAMA CITY CHAIN GANG
Scott R. May 16 at 10:37am
Don't forget the Spring Fling is set for this Saturday w/registration starting @ 8 a.m.
TIM OUIMET May 14 at 10:36pm
Congrats To James Dormer for throwing a Ace on hole 1 tonight in league play!!
Scott R. May 14 at 12:31pm
Please see the attached flyer for the Spring Fling tournament this Saturday as the date was changed from last Saturday due to weather, but this Saturday is looking good. I believe there will be other games, such as a ring of fire, ace pot (for club members), etc. So come out and enjoy a morning of some fun disc golf!
We will be selling club t-shirts at this tournament!
Joey Dina May 13 at 10:37am
for a change, I'm not posting about a lost disc but a FOUND one.
I always call if there is a # on the disc, but is there a LOST & FOUND for discs anywhere around?
TJames Dormer May 6 at 2:04pm
If anyone playing Moody tonight need to throw some and still need a tag.... Maybe a shirt, let me know of some people are going, weather looks pretty nice.
Joey Dina April 25 at 10:32pm
went and left another disc laying on the fairway @ UTO.
WHITE XS with a "World Record" stamp on top.
no initials or phone on it
still had the price tag on the bottom.
If found plz call Joey D 850-319-7253 REWARD
Chris Whittle April 18 at 9:02am
What's up guys/gals. Let's try our first night league tonight @ 6 @ moody. I'll run the league on Tues and Thurs nights. Let me know if I should expect you there or not. Thanks!
PC Chain Gang DG Club
Chris Whittle April 17 at 2:10pm
Attention golfers! I'm starting a weekly night league of mixed doubles, 1v1, ctp's, RoF's, etc. No fees to enter, its all for bag tags. Let me know if you would like to join the league and what days/times you are available. If you haven't received an email from me yet, please send me a text or email to update your information so we can get you on the mailing/texting lists. Thanks guys and gals!
Chris Whittle - [email disguise] - 229-805-7273
PC Chain Gang DG Club
Jeff Meinders April 15 at 8:05pm
I would like to welcome all of you to come up and play in our inaugural tournament at Fort Rucker Alabama. It is May 4th at 0900, rules brief at 0845. It is a 36 hole tournament and the price is $12 if you register early and $15 the day of. If you have questions please call me at 816-262-3321. We have a beautiful 18 hole course and we hope to start some friendly competition with our first tournament!!!
Scott R. April 10 at 3:25pm
Beach TV has confirmed. THey will be at Joe Moody this Friday between 4-5 p.m. Be there!!
Scott R. April 9 at 1:39am
If you would like to receive a 2013 membership with a 2013 bag tag, please get your membership fee to one of our staff members so we can try and get an order in before we kick off the 2013 season, at the tournament on April 27th. You will need to do this by April 13th or you may have to wait until May to get your 2013 tag.
Scott R. April 9 at 1:32am
Golfers, We are about to enter into our 2013 season. Club memberships will be $12 for the 2013 year which will include a bag tag for the year. If you have a bag tag for the 2012 year you will be able to keep that bag tag once we start our 2013 year. We have some exciting things happening for 2013. We will be offering a variety of Panama City Disc Golf Club t-shirts very soon. We want to have cook-outs this year along with other club events. We plan on having a club ace race wit ... more
We are about to enter into our 2013 season. Club memberships will be $12 for the 2013 year which will include a bag tag for the year. If you have a bag tag for the 2012 year you will be able to keep that bag tag once we start our 2013 year. We have some exciting things happening for 2013. We will be offering a variety of Panama City Disc Golf Club t-shirts very soon. We want to have cook-outs this year along with other club events. We plan on having a club ace race with a cash payout, leagues (summer/winter) within the club, glow rounds (play at night), more tournaments with prizes, and other side-games during club play. I know Tim and Chris have some good ideas for the club as well. As you know we are also in talks with the city about developing a new disc golf course this year. We have a lot of exciting things coming up for our 2013 year and hope you will be a part of it.
$12.00 one-time player fee for the league per year. We will not be able to give out bag tags until we submit an order for bag tags to be made. In the past we could give out bag tags to new members as soon as they paid the club membership.
Bag Tag Rules
You need to make a profile on discgolfscene.com, join/follow the talk on Bag Tag Challenge for our club, and check challenges and news at least once a week to see if you have been challenged. The staff cannot do this for you, you must do it since you have to set up your profile and password.
1. The purpose of the PCCG Bag Tag challenge is to encourage new and seasoned disc golfers to engage in friendly bag tag rounds.
2. Tags must be attached to your bags and carried wherever you are playing and must remain visible at all times.
3. We ask that members who carry tags 1-10 play in at least six 1st Saturday of the month bag tag challenges.
4. You may challenge anyone carrying a tag regardless of how high the defender’s tag number is… (number 85 can challenge number 1).
5. The challenge must be accepted and played within 2 weeks or the defender must graciously forfeit his tag to the challenger.
6. If you MUST leave during a challenge round (for any reason) the defender must again give up his tag to the challenger. (Yes, dire emergencies are different.)
7. At all singles tournaments, tags will be surrendered to any Club Staff member and will be returned by score order after the tournament. Basically, any singles tournament is automatically a Bag Tag tournament for ALL club members in attendance. 8. Personal challenges must be made in person, by email, by phone or on the DiscgolfScene website. Do NOT rely on the website as some do not have constant access to computers or Internet. Phone calls are obviously best.
9. For personal challenges, the parties involved must come up with no less than 2 possible times and locations for the challenge. This will increase the chance that the challenge can be resolved.
10. Once the challenge has been played, results must be reported through discgolfscene.com and posted on the Leaderboard page, submit updates. If you have no access to do this please let one of the Club Staff members know so that the current rankings can be changed to reflect the challenge.
11. The challenging player determines the course and BOTH parties must agree on the number or rounds with a minimum of 9 holes (one round) being played.
12. Players that tie during a Bag Tag round or Personal Challenge will have a one hole playoff on Hole number one at their current location, closest to the pin wins the tie… OR if ALL parties involved in the tie agree, any hole can be chosen, closest to the pin determines the winner. If multiple players are involved, the closest distance to the pin wins the lowest tag number involved, second closest gets the next higher tag and so on…
13. All Bag Tag challenges must be scored on Scorecards
14. If you lose your tag you may purchase another one with the same number, at your cost.
15. We may also have a prize at the end of the year for the member(s) with the most scores posted on the leaderboard.
Joey Dina April 6 at 10:05am
Discraft Yellow Force left on UTO sometime in the last week.
Cash reward! call Joey D 850-319-7253
I literally live around the corner from the course too.
Chris Whittle March 31 at 1:30pm
Attention all golfers! I've recently added a new league for our club: Chain Gang Night League. I want to incorporate as many members as possible. In order to do that, anyone who wants to play in the league, contact me via the site or phone (2298057273). The league will work like this, when golfers play a round (solo or with a group) send in the scores for each player and I will post them to the leaderboard. Please only send in your best score for the day if you play multiple rounds. How you swap ... more
Attention all golfers! I've recently added a new league for our club: Chain Gang Night League. I want to incorporate as many members as possible. In order to do that, anyone who wants to play in the league, contact me via the site or phone (2298057273). The league will work like this, when golfers play a round (solo or with a group) send in the scores for each player and I will post them to the leaderboard. Please only send in your best score for the day if you play multiple rounds. How you swap tags is completely up to you guys. If we can get enough involvement with this league (due to its flexible nature) I think we can get members more active in the club and on the site. Let me know what days and times are good for you guys. Let's find out who's really #1 :)
Scott R. March 26 at 10:28pm
Two more tournaments in the making. Our Annual Disc Golf Tournament will be held on April 27th. We will play Joe Moody and UTO, 18 each. The Millville Spring Fling hosted by the cityof Millville will be held at Joe Moody on May 11th. More details to follow.
Scott R. March 26 at 10:15pm
I want to thank our club members who were on WJHG this morning. These guys showed up at 5 a.m. this morning to promote the club and our benefit tournament!! I want to thank Christ Whittle, Shane Ramsey, and Turbo Tim!
Also, here is the link if you want to check us out:
One more thing about the tournament this weekend, Joey has graciously put up $50 for 1st place, $30 for 2nd, and $20 for third. Thank you Joey, I need that $50!