PANAMA CITY CHAIN GANG

Est. 2012

joey ramsey    May 18, 2012 at 11:46am

to post a score, you go to submit scores. it is real easy from there. if there is a play-off, you put a 1 in the tie-breaker column for the person that lost. then i or one of others will verify it.

daniel m    May 18, 2012 at 11:28am

Yea turbo Tim played with us on teusday and I thought he was posting the scores but I am whatever last place is I shot +3. If we play for a tag and joey or Tim isn't there what do we do just post the score and tags on here because I believe joey and Tim are the only ones who know how to enter the scores. I also am that lucky guy who didn't get a tag out of the tag match. If I could get up with you joey I'm guessing for my tag that would be cool just in case anyone wants to come after that coveted last place tag .

Mike Bennett    May 18, 2012 at 8:51am

5:45 Wow that is early.

daniel m    May 15, 2012 at 5:33pm

By the way garrett got an ace on hole 4 today first one champion boss

daniel m    May 15, 2012 at 4:22pm

I just played 3 rounds today and I bet I was 20 over no joke!!!! I'm dead today I couldn't hit a building. This is gonna suck but ill be there anyways to take my whooping

Mike Bennett    May 15, 2012 at 8:50am

I will be there around 430 or 5 game on biotches!

TJames Dormer    May 15, 2012 at 3:21am

see, you can't refresh, reposts comment.... I will be there both times..... Game on....

daniel m    May 15, 2012 at 2:22am

I was wanting to join in on the teusday bag tag I hear a good number shows up about 430 or so. I was thinking of going out there at 12 also at Joe moody

TJames Dormer    May 14, 2012 at 9:34pm

daniel m    May 14, 2012 at 8:27pm

Ryan Westcott    May 14, 2012 at 7:01pm

Is anyone playing @ moody tomorrow?

Timothy Ouimet    May 11, 2012 at 7:58pm

The way the weather looked on tv just now i am thinking about just staying here and playing a few rounds at Joe Moody then going to Under the Oaks,anyone else care to join me

Timothy Ouimet    May 10, 2012 at 10:37pm

I guess i am going to have to wait for the Tournament to get Tag # 1, 2 or 3 ,so you all enjoy them while you can because i am coming home with one of them, Kirk this may finally be my Day!!!. Good luck to you all.

Timothy Ouimet    May 8, 2012 at 11:46pm

Man i lost 2 rounds went to #12 then lost a night round lol. to Joey ( I enjoy making old guys feel good lol. ). seriously Joey threw well in the dark. Now i am # 26 i think ,but i am going to take # 2 back so when ever your ready Allen for that challenge i am game say thursday eve or friday or Tourney sat Turbo Tim

Ryan Westcott    May 8, 2012 at 6:29pm

I am most likely going to toss a few rounds @ Moody thurs and fri. morning...around 10am as a tune up for the Ft. Walton tourney. Anyone interested in Tag #10?

joey ramsey    May 8, 2012 at 3:18pm

tim, allen would like to challenge you if you havnt got one lined up for today. it would be about 6 or a little before after we finish our tuesday group play. We dont think u can do two -7's in a row. I am thinking more like 1 over. Let me know.

Jesse Alberson    May 8, 2012 at 2:04pm

I'm looking to defend the #5 tag. I can play JM Friday anytime before 1pm, or Sat/Sun at either course.

joey ramsey    May 8, 2012 at 2:00pm

Scott R.    May 8, 2012 at 9:55am

Can't guarantee that I'll be able to make it, Dr.'s appt. I will be at the Ft. Walton Beach tournament this saturday though.

Mike Bennett    May 8, 2012 at 3:30am

I will be at J.M. tomorrow around 4:30 hopefully to play Scott in a challenge.