PANAMA CITY CHAIN GANG

Est. 2012

Timothy Ouimet    August 3, 2012 at 6:17pm

Got in a dang car wreck some crazy guy hit the gas instead of the brake ,so i am truck less ,but i am going to sweet talk wife into letting me use her Beemer to go to Moody about 8am sat and maybe under the oaks for a round ,care for a whipping come on out Turbo Tim

Mike Bennett    August 2, 2012 at 5:34pm

I'm about to head out to joe moody.

daniel m    August 2, 2012 at 5:05pm

Wanted to know if anybody is going to play today was hoping to get in a tag match or two

Mike Bennett    July 31, 2012 at 12:33pm

Probably going to go play today. Hit me up on here if you plan on playing today.

Kirk Maddox    July 30, 2012 at 8:29am

I think this is a great idea!! Let's do it!

Scott R.    July 28, 2012 at 2:13pm

Hey Tim I think it would be great! We would definitely have to get some flyers up, as it doesn't seem to many of our members follow this thread. I would like to hear some feedback from those who are following this. We could bring some hot dogs and burgers, and just make a day of it. Start at @ 9, and could be finished by 2-3. I don't even think we really need prizes, we could just play for tags and have a good time. Maybe even fit some time, before or after, to practice on the soccer fields. Hav ... more

Timothy Ouimet    July 26, 2012 at 9:28pm

Scott if you can help you and me can plan something for sometime in September,we will have to chek for any upcoming tournaments that may interfere and then post some flyers and on here. It would be a blast if we could do 2 rounds with a cookout in between rounds. Let me know if your interested Tim

Timothy Ouimet    July 26, 2012 at 9:22pm

sorry to hear about your sister in law Joey we will say a prayer for her.

Me,Tim S and Erik K played they played well,but i played a little better and shot-8 and just missed a birdie on 9 and had a bogie on hole 3 ,yes a bogie on 3 still not sure how lol.

So Kirk or Shane i want your tags so who is going to be next. let me know i am available all wkend and friday some too,so let me know when you want your whippin. Turbo Tim

joey ramsey    July 26, 2012 at 1:31pm

joe moody at 5:30.

daniel m    July 26, 2012 at 12:56pm

Anybody going out today Eric k is looking to get in one of those big tag matches talk have on Thursday and didn't know what park to be at

Scott R.    July 25, 2012 at 10:52pm

Yeah, I was hoping if the word got out to other players, maybe we could have a tournament at Chain Dragon by September? Honestly it doesn't even have to be an 'organized tournament' we could just have another bag tag challenge. Just something to have most of our players play at Chain Dragon one day in the near future.

I apologize, I won't be able to make it this saturday as I have to help my sister my move that morning. I think a lot of people are playing less these days due to the heat. I least I hope that's it.

Scott R.    July 25, 2012 at 10:18pm

Timothy Ouimet    July 25, 2012 at 10:05pm

Scott i would lov a tournament at either course ,but i cant even get people to play here let alone drive over there,except maybe us 5 or 6 die hards Turbo Tim

Scott R.    July 23, 2012 at 10:59pm

How would you guys feel about having a tournament at Ferry Park or Chain Dragon??

TJames Dormer    July 23, 2012 at 8:49pm

Never mind, I'll probably work late and then it will rain or something

TJames Dormer    July 22, 2012 at 1:17am

I am working until like one but if you want to drive I'm in after that, let me know

christopher bennett    July 21, 2012 at 11:20pm

Hey every body.. Tomorrow after noon anybody wants to head over to free port and hit up the chain dragon

Tim Stuhr    July 20, 2012 at 10:45pm

Met Turbo Tim and the Bennett Boys yesterday at Moody. I can't believe I started with 5 straight birdies and ended 2 over after 18! Still had a great time.

Kirk Maddox    July 15, 2012 at 3:05pm

I will be there... :)

Scott R.    July 14, 2012 at 5:47pm

Happy Birthday to Turbo Tim! He came out this morning with Joey & Kayla, Michael Hamman, and Bryan. We had a good round at UTO this morning. Anyone going to TLH next Saturday?