NUDGA

Est. 1996 • Northern Utah Disc Golf Association

Rick Wardell    February 27, 2011 at 9:06pm

I had a big ol thing written out in response to the below crap, but its not worth it. Maybe later?

Excellent job once again on the Ice Bowl Rod. Thanks to Dave Eky, and Chris Silvester for shoveling off all of the Tee Pads prior to start, and Big Jim for being the mulligan man also. Nice work boys !!!!

Kent Holsten    February 27, 2011 at 6:19pm

I can guarantee you that nothing shady was going on at the ice bowl Derek. I can also guarantee that there was no favoritism. The payout was pretty good for a charity fundraiser, If someone did not get paid it was not intentional. We had alot of ties in every division almost and we tried to see that everyone got the prizes they deserved. I am personally offended that you feel like we would do something like that.

Brodey Hansen    February 27, 2011 at 2:51pm

GET REGISTERED FOR WIZARDS

Brandon Merzlock    February 26, 2011 at 11:15am

I was gonna make it to the Riverdale Ice Bowl, but I can't even get out of my driveway. Props to all who are braving the snow and playing in this one!

alex pommier    February 24, 2011 at 9:03pm

hey what up nudgas? so we have our icebowl this saturday, what a perfect day for an election!! so we will be voting for the upcoming council. if you would like to be part of it, then throw your hat into the ring. we will be voting after the tourney. plus, on the ballot, there will be a spot for comments, so write in anything that you think needs improving, or things that you would like to see us "club" to start doing. thanks everyone and see you on saturday

Kyle Shannon    February 23, 2011 at 10:04pm

Altitude Disc Golf
Purchase Disc's for the Riverpark Ice Bowl and we will deliver for free at 7 am on Saturday to Riverpark. Use Promo Code "Ice" in Either Paypal Express or standard check out to get rid of the shipping costs.
www.altitudediscgolf.com
Come win Fade Gear Evil Pecker Bag we Donated!!!

Also, Prodiscus Jokeri arrived today. Check them out at: http://www.altitudediscgolf.com/servlet/the-Manufacturer-cln-Prodiscus/Categories

-Kyle

Brandon Merzlock    February 22, 2011 at 8:08pm

Thanks for the nomination. I work in Ogden so I could even be more involved even though I live in Logan. I will be registering for WW6 this weekend, BRODEY!

...still looking for some official call on the league nights...

Brodey Hansen    February 22, 2011 at 4:59pm

Scope out the new WW6 stamp on my pics or on the tournament pics!

Justin H    February 22, 2011 at 2:19pm

I suggested Brandon M. and I would like to see Brady B involved agian this year. There is two more..

Josh Newton    February 22, 2011 at 2:12pm

I think that tony martinez and dave ekenstam would be good for a job.

Brodey Hansen    February 22, 2011 at 12:52pm

WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE TO SAY TO GET PEOPLE TO PRE-REGISTER FOR WIZARDS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO IT OR YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!

Rick Wardell    February 22, 2011 at 11:56am

Just my thoughts. We should take any additional nominations and vote sometime during the Ice Bowl. The Ice Bowl T.D. does not need to run it but, that way there will be more NUDGAs present to vote. Just thinking we should get er done ASAP. The Board has business to take care of now. So who do we have for Nominees? I think Lex, Brody, Rod, Josh N, and Star. Kent is in Automatically. Did I forget anybody? We could use more nominees. If you would like to be involved, or nominate someone, throw ... more

Dave Roper    February 21, 2011 at 9:58am

Thanks Brodey, it was great to be on the lead card of an A Tier with Microchip.

Tad Pankiewicz    February 21, 2011 at 9:28am

What tee pads will the advanced players be playing from compared to the master players for the ice bowl

Brodey Hansen    February 21, 2011 at 12:33am

Congrats to all the Utahns who played well at AM GCC!

Brodey Hansen    February 21, 2011 at 12:30am

I miss good old tuesday doubles. Tuesdays would be nice.

Kyle Fendrick    February 20, 2011 at 6:42pm

I'm with Justin for what it's worth, never liked doubles being on thursday anyway.

Justin H    February 20, 2011 at 11:03am

Realistically my wife will only let me play once a week anyway. :)

Justin H    February 20, 2011 at 11:01am

Nothing against Creekside dubs, but if I want to play it, I will simply skip the RD dubs.......

Justin H    February 20, 2011 at 11:00am

We origianally changed the dubs to thurs, so that you could also go play the creekside dubs on tues. I myself would rather play Riverpark dubs on tues, and Brigham league on Thrus. So, I am in favor of changing the dubs in RD back to tues. Thats my opinion........ Cue the council....