NUDGA

Est. 1996 • Northern Utah Disc Golf Association

Kent Holsten    June 22, 2011 at 5:54pm

Major Props to my bro Rod. Now its time for him to enjoy tournaments without all the stress, but I can guarantee he will still be a big help to the td's that are running tournys if needed. I also think Brandon is an awesome replacement, He has done so much for disc golf in this area and we are lucky to have him here in Utah. I played in the first tournament he did at the fairgrounds and it was a blast.

Rick Wardell    June 22, 2011 at 12:21pm

I’m going to give Rod a done good on all of his tourney’s. Had a great time at all of them. Sad to see you resign but I understand completely. I have helped Rod on many occasions and will continue to assist any way I can with whomever steps up to take over. I have submitted the City special event permit that they require and would be happy to keep submitting them for any T.D.s . although they are not that difficult just a little time consuming. Someone will need to acquire the insurance requ ... more

Jon Zollinger    June 22, 2011 at 11:27am

Rod you've done some pretty awesome things for the sport and the club. Thank you.

Kyle Fendrick    June 22, 2011 at 9:34am

Thanks for all you've done, Rod. The tourneys you've run have been some of the most fun I've had playing disc. If I could chime in on Brandon's offer I would just like everyone who hasn't met him to know that he does a great job. Always a good attitude, super organized, and I think we would be lucky to have him running events.

Stu Jensen    June 22, 2011 at 8:41am

We love you Rod! Thank you for all you've done.

Brandon Merzlock    June 22, 2011 at 12:08am

In response to Rod retiring from TDing. Thanks for all you do and will continue to do Rod. I was playing the Riverpark Open since year one. Its great to see the progression the club, course, and tournaments made with your help since then. If you don't know, hear this, directing tournaments is a thankless job. You can put in hours upon hours of work to make it better and better and you still won't make everyone happy. NUDGA has taken over Utah and Rod has had a big hand in this. THANK YOU! ... more

Larry Laub    June 21, 2011 at 9:43pm

We will be holding a fundraising tournament July 30th at Rock Creek Park,for more tee-pads, it will be 2 rounds of 18 holes.$25 for all divisions and it will be 50% payout and 50% fundraising.Check-ins 8am to 9:30 Players meeting,round 1 at 10 then a lunch break round 2 to follow.Any Questions contact T.D. Charlie Laub at 208-358-3282 or Larry Laub at 208-308-9479.

Kyle Fendrick    June 21, 2011 at 9:14am

I'm putting a call out to any NUDGA who has a 2007 ace race disc (the Impact not the Nebula), I finally lost the one I've been throwing for four years in the swamp on fifteen. I would prefer to trade cause I'm broke as poop but I can afford to buy one or two off someone. I know a lot of people didn't really like that disc so hopefully we still have some floating around. Help me out guys, thanks!

Tad Pankiewicz    June 16, 2011 at 6:53pm

Right on guys. See you there

Kyle Fendrick    June 16, 2011 at 12:52pm

6:30 now

Tad Pankiewicz    June 16, 2011 at 11:28am

What time does brigham league start

Tad Pankiewicz    June 16, 2011 at 9:07am

What time does brigham league start

Brandon Merzlock    June 16, 2011 at 9:03am

Yeah! I'll be there.

Tad Pankiewicz    June 16, 2011 at 8:38am

Anyone going to brigham tonight

Mike Correll    June 14, 2011 at 9:01am

Okay Nudgas... Putting a little tourney together, august 12-14 outside park city, Uncle Uncannys Summer Sessions!! This year is our 8th annual, I have been asked to put together the first Intergalactic Disco Golf Invitational. Meeting with the promoters on Thursday . I need 9 baskets!!! Discounted tickets to the festival for those that can bring their basket for the weekend or let me borrow them. Let's do this NUDGA' s!!! Thanks in advance, more to follow...

Brandon Merzlock    June 8, 2011 at 1:08am

Lava Hot Springs this Saturday. Find more info at

Let me know if you come. I will be there all day on Friday and can play some dubs if ya want.

Rick Wardell    June 7, 2011 at 1:52pm

Rod has the scores posted on PDGA.com. Check it out. http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/64839 Nice work Rod!!

Troy Later    June 7, 2011 at 8:02am

Hey NUDGA, I am sending Kent Holsten a bunch more tags today!! Any body that wanted a membership and missed out on a tag hit up Kent. I really appreciate all the support, all membership money is going strait to the next nine baskets we are expecting in two weeks. On July 2nd we are having a learn to play day for the community in Pinedale, if any one is available that weekend I could really use some help. We are expecting a lot of people and I don't think I'm going to have enough golfers to help ... more

Derek Yanez    June 4, 2011 at 12:04pm

Good luck at the RPO NUDGA's!

Nigel Martinez    June 4, 2011 at 8:33am

river park open!!! Yeah buddy!!!