NUDGA

Est. 1996 • Northern Utah Disc Golf Association

Stu Jensen    July 13, 2011 at 7:46pm

Soda Springs Summer Fling 3.8

Jason Scrivner    July 10, 2011 at 9:44pm

I'm pleased to announce that registration for the Idaho State Championship is now up! Just follow the link below and get signed up before it's too late.

Rick Wardell    July 7, 2011 at 10:07am

I would have to agree with mister Fendrick also.

Kyle Fendrick    July 7, 2011 at 9:55am

Gotta agree with Rick. One other thing that's just a personal opinion; doubles is not fun when 95% of the reason most people are there is money. Maybe I'm wrong, just seems like the goal is getting paid instead of having fun and getting to know people that you don't play with very often. Not that I can think of anything to change that, just saying.....

Rick Wardell    July 7, 2011 at 9:47am

Crap got sucked in again. Just a couple of things from someone that hasn’t played doubles for a long time. Starts to late, big groups, A players/B players = sandbaggers, Bride crap, too complicated, cost too much, people show up late and everyone waits for them, people show up late and just jump in assuming they are in, if it starts at 5:30 (which is too late) you should be teeing off at 5:30 or at least flipping discs, if you can’t be there by then, you’re out. There shouldn’t b ... more

Troy Later    July 7, 2011 at 8:22am

Brady Boyter shot our course record in Pinedale with a six down on eighteen holes!! It sure was great having all you NUDGA's out here with me last weekend. I will be announcing our ace race soon. Hope to see every one here.

Brodey Hansen    July 6, 2011 at 9:12pm

I remember the good old days when we used to have 30 guys at doubles....I wonder why it is different now??¿

Brandon Merzlock    July 6, 2011 at 8:21pm

NUDGA's!!! Don't forget that July 23rd is the Soda Springs PDGA tournament. Austin is running it this year and says that he has sponsorship, the city is grooming the fairways for us, and there will be free lunch. Also, overnight camping will be available. The city still has to approve the camping but doesn't see why they wouldn't. Anyway. I will be there. This course is tough and fun and the trip will be well worth it.

Rae Lynne Later    July 3, 2011 at 12:59pm

Everyone with the Wind River Disc Golf Club of Pinedale, WY would like to give a big THANK YOU to NUDGA for donating and supporting our "Learn To Play Day & BBQ" event yesterday. A big shout out goes to: Kent & Patti Holsten, Brady Boyter, Tom Hughes, John Zollinger, Stu Jensen and Mike Jones for all of your help and hard work. Without you guys our event would not have been such a great success. You guys are awesome! We got nothin but love for ya and we hope to see you again real soon.

Tad Pankiewicz    July 2, 2011 at 7:41pm

Is there any night golf this weekend

danielle weigandt    July 1, 2011 at 11:22am

hey nudgas. any one up for a day trip to moab with me? its only 2 hours from my house now so you'd just have to get to my house in price and i'll drive the rest of the way. txt me if you are interested. 8018148432

danielle weigandt    July 1, 2011 at 11:19am

sunday doubles would be fun, then i could come up and play too!

Rick Wardell    June 30, 2011 at 10:48am

You might want to specify a time. Is it 5:00? Just a thought.

Justin H    June 30, 2011 at 9:11am

I still like Sundays

Brady Boyter    June 29, 2011 at 2:30pm

Well all the league at riverpark will be starting on the 17 of july. i think that we will have a good time if we can get a decent amount of people out there to play so please come support!!!!

Brady Boyter    June 28, 2011 at 2:38pm

what day would be good for everyone then? i agree with justin but still like the idea of sundays.

Justin H    June 28, 2011 at 2:28pm

Sundays are good, vbut I worry that people will be out of town a lot. Also many of the tournaments would take up our league day. Maybe we would have a more consistant showing if it was durring the week.

Josh Newton    June 28, 2011 at 9:16am

that sounds good. I will help out as much as i can. Lets do it.

Brady Boyter    June 28, 2011 at 12:04am

throwing an idea around about running a league at riverpark on sunday around 5pm. . the idea would much like the league brandon runs up in bc (if you havent played the bc league you are missing out). we would play one round with ctps and an optional birdie and ace pot. 5 dollars to play 1 dollar for each ace and birdie pot. does this sound fun to any one else? does the time and cost work for everyone?

Rick Wardell    June 27, 2011 at 4:47pm

What time does Tuesday doubles start?