NUDGA

Est. 1996 • Northern Utah Disc Golf Association

Altitude Disc Golf    August 17, 2011 at 10:19pm

Think of this in your best Monster Truck announcer voice: "Thursday, Thursday Thursday! Come to Solitude Thursday to play a round, register for Full Throttle, & see what 5,000 discs look like!" We will still be there Thursday but the hours have changed. We will be there starting at high noon. The set up will be down at the bottom to the left of hole 18. Come check out some plastic, or just say "hi." Oh and for the Nudga's that are Bolt fans, we have 5 left. Thanks & see you there!

Altitude Disc Golf    August 16, 2011 at 11:19am

All right, Full Throttle at Solitude is this weekend. We will be up there with the entire stash on Thursday. We've got a lot more than what we had at the Riverpark Open. We will be up there from 10am to 6pm (or longer if needed). Come play a round on Thursday before the tourney and check out what close to 5000 discs looks like. Biggest selection in Utah with the best prices. Call if you want us to hold anything for you. 801-820-7750.

Troy Later    August 15, 2011 at 8:09pm

I got the final word on cabin prices for my Ace Race. 85 dollars a night. Check out the link on my page and my club page to take a virtual tour of the facilities. (wind river disc golf club) My number has changed to (307) 749-8208 if any one has any questions about the event. Hope you all can make it!!!

Larry Laub    August 14, 2011 at 8:31pm

1st Annual Pomerelle Disc Golf Tournament Sept 3rd and 4th.Cost will be $55 for open and $45(includes lift ticket for both days)it will be day of registration.It will be 3 9 hole rounds each day.100% payout (after lift prices) with $500 added cash at present time.Camping will be available on site or free.Food and beverages will also be available for purchase.For more info or to reserve your spot contact Garreth @ 2084217196 or Micah @ 2084046356.Last chance to play till next year.

Kent Henline    August 14, 2011 at 5:18pm

There will be an Ace Race in Roosevelt, at the Uintah Basin Yacht Club on September 24th

Steven Goen    August 14, 2011 at 4:40pm

I heard there is an upcoming Ace RAce Tourney coming up! How do i find out when and where it is???

Brandon Merzlock    August 13, 2011 at 12:40pm

I will be Riverparking around 6ish.

Tad Pankiewicz    August 13, 2011 at 10:46am

anyone playing a morning round today

Brandon Merzlock    August 9, 2011 at 10:22pm

HELP! I am running a tournament at the Business Depot and am a basket short! Is there anyone who has a basket I can pick up tonight or tomorrow and return tomorrow evening?

Jason Rippon    August 7, 2011 at 10:39pm

Yessir the focus.

Dave Roper    August 7, 2011 at 9:57pm

Rippon, you talking about the 2009 Ace Race putters?

Jason Rippon    August 7, 2011 at 5:52pm

My Nudgas. I love the ESP ace race putters for drivers, if any of you have yours, ill buy it or we can trade. I have about 700 dollars worth of discs to trade in my trunk. hit me up please! Love.

Tad Pankiewicz    August 6, 2011 at 12:08am

Doubles Saturday morning

Troy Later    August 5, 2011 at 8:26am

I talked to the guys at lakeside lodge and they told me they were willing to discount there 185 dollar a night lake side cabins to around 85-90 bucks a night for anyone coming up for the ace race. There are other cabins that aren't quite as nice that will be closer to 40 dollars a night. All of the cabins are bad ass, 20 feet from the shore, fire and pits and barbeques. I have every cabin reserved for the tournament so let me know soon If your interested.

Ashley Hall    August 3, 2011 at 7:12pm

I just wanted to say hi to everyone in northern utah. I haven't played there in forever, but I would love to make it up sometime. I would love to meet up with some of you ladies to play a round. I live in Orem, but could meet at creekside, or maybe riverpark sometime. Hoping to play a few tourneys again next year.

Altitude Disc Golf    August 3, 2011 at 2:09pm

Newest disc to hit the market is here! Skyquest Medusa. Plastic feels great, disc has lots of glide. http://www.altitudediscgolf.com/servlet/the-583/Skyquest-Medusa-Driver/Detail

We can do deliveries for the locals to Riverpark, we are open today and free tomorrow morning through lunch as well!

Altitude Disc Golf    August 2, 2011 at 9:45pm

Just listed our first screened Item!!! Microfiber Towel with metal grommet and metal carabiner for $6.50!!!

Also will be the Sponsoring the Full Throttle Challenge!!! Get Signed Up only 100 Spots available!!!

Steven Sharp    August 2, 2011 at 9:13pm

Hey, NUDGA's! Registration is in full swing for the Full Throttle Challenge at tudg.org! We have been extremely successful at getting a LOT of high-dollar sponsors! It'll be awesome! Hurry and sign up!

Brandon Merzlock    August 2, 2011 at 5:08pm

I need a Huktober fest logo. Can anyone help me out? I am pretty awful at it so let me know. I need one soon!

Kyle Fendrick    August 1, 2011 at 1:38pm

Sorry man. Don't like being struck by lightning....