NUDGA

Est. 1996 • Northern Utah Disc Golf Association

Steven Sharp    May 2, 2012 at 9:56am

Where will the Learn To Play Day be held? I'm trying to keep DiscGolfUtah.net updated with current event information and need a few more details about this particular event. Thanks!

Troy Later    May 1, 2012 at 9:32pm

Learn To Play Day WRDGC is proud to announce the second annual Learn To Play Day on June 16th 2012. We will be having a big barbeque and taking groups out and teaching them how to play disc golf. Bring you kids and families out for a exciting day. The event will start at 10:00a.m and go on until about 4:00 p.m. Everything is completely free to the public. The club will provide loaner discs and have lots of discs and starter packs for sale. We hope to have a great turn out and look forward to se ... more

Troy Later    May 1, 2012 at 9:29pm

WRDGC Rendezvous classic Rendezvous classic will be our first big tournament of the year taking place on Saturday July 14 2012. This is a big weekend in Pinedale with Rendezvous going on so we hope to see a lot of people out. Divisions will depend on the turn out but count on a intermediate and advanced division for sure. If we have enough kids or ladies we will accommodate any division necessary. Entry fee will be $30 for all divisions getting each entrant a players pack including a custom tou ... more

Kurt Cunning    April 29, 2012 at 2:22pm

OK, so we are gonna go for the 12th for the Second Annual Primary Childrens Fundraiser Tournament. I want to post it here on the site, I dont have much time to get the word out and I am not a staff member to the club so if someone could be so kind as to post if for me that would be great! Just message me with your email and i can send you a copy of the flyer with all the info. Thanks a ton!!

Kurt

Kurt Cunning    April 29, 2012 at 10:44am

Hey NUDGA, need some help. Some of you came to the tournament we put on last year at John Adams for Primary Childrens Medical Center, Sponsored by Smiths. %100 of proceeds go to help the kids. We wanna do it again this year but our deadline is the 31st of May. The problem is we could do the 12th but it seems too soon to get the word out. the Next Sat. is Farm Fritz (Thats the problem we had last year.. we scheduled it on the same day and didnt have a great turn out). The Sat after that is M ... more

Brandon Merzlock    April 27, 2012 at 11:02am

Brigham City and Riverpark singles leagues start this week. Brigham is Wednesdays at 6:30pm. Riverpark is Thursdays at 6:00pm. I will be doing full stats like I did last year, but only for those who sign up for them. They are $5 a year. Thats only 25 cents a week. I will give you both leagues for $8 a year. The reason I am charging is for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, I put $1000's of dollars into disc golf every year. It costs me time, paper, and ink to produce stats. Besid ... more

Brandon Merzlock    April 25, 2012 at 11:33am

I was looking at the Farm Friz and realized that we have 6 mini holes we can fit players on. So, we will extend the player cap to 120, but I only have player's packs for the first 95 entrants. Oh, and last time I went to the farm I saw plenty of chickens so that will be different from last year too.

Rick Wardell    April 19, 2012 at 10:59am

Just moveing this back to the top. We are going to have 2 course clean up days on 26 May, and 2 June in preparation for the 2012 Riverpark Open on June 9th and 10th. Come on out and lend a hand. We need all the help we can get. We are going to take care of the weeds, fix tee pads and just clean up in general. Bring whatever tools you may have. If you have a truck to haul Chips, and dirt bring it too. If you don’t have any tools or a truck, come out and help anyway. Hopefully the city will mow ... more

Rick Wardell    April 17, 2012 at 4:07pm

NUDGA will be having our next Board meeting on Saturday the 21st. That’s this Saturday 6:30 PM at my house. If you need directions please call me at 801-391-6009. Or call Stu.

Brandon Merzlock    April 17, 2012 at 10:04am

We had to make one last change to the Golden Spike Series. There is a wedding scheduled the day we were going to do the Logan tournament so we are going to switch Brigham City and Logan and move the September tournament to September 15th. I am sorry about all the changes. I promise this will be the last. If you are pre-registered and can't make it because of the change, I will get you a refund. Good news is that the Golden Spike Series Championship will be a PDGA Sanctioned event. It wil ... more

Brandon Merzlock    April 13, 2012 at 10:58am

Its PayDay! Sign up for Farm Friz!

Brandon Merzlock    April 9, 2012 at 7:12pm

Way to represent NUDGA. T2 taking 2nd in Open at TVC!, Brockness in the money too! Pete, me, and Aaron (I'm not fine, Ray!) Beck represented as well.

Did you guys see that Bubba Watson (PGA Masters winner) was also a PDGA member. I found out he has his own disc golf course behind his vacation home in Wisconsin.

Also, I will be at doubles tomorrow if anyone wants to pre-register for the FRIZ in person. $40 Open, $30 Advance, $20 Intermediate.

Stu Jensen    April 5, 2012 at 2:08pm

Good Luck Nudga. Tell Gem State, PVDGC, and SIC wuddup for me.

Brandon Merzlock    April 5, 2012 at 10:43am

Cool. I am heading over with some boys from Poky. I was just trying to find a ride for a desperate disc golfer!

Stu Jensen    April 5, 2012 at 9:18am

Sadly, I am not.

Jason Rippon    April 5, 2012 at 12:31am

Sure trying

Brandon Merzlock    April 4, 2012 at 9:42pm

Anyone going to the Treasure Valley Cup this weekend?

Stu Jensen    April 3, 2012 at 5:47pm

Reminder: Nudga meeting is April 21st 6:30 pm at Rick's

Rick Wardell    April 2, 2012 at 12:32pm

We are going to have 2 course clean up days on 26 May, and 2 June in preparation for the 2012 Riverpark Open on June 9th and 10th. Come on out and lend a hand. We need all the help we can get. We are going to take care of the weeds, fix tee pads and just clean up in general. Bring whatever tools you may have. If you have a truck to haul Chips, and dirt bring it too. If you don’t have any tools or a truck, come out and help anyway. Hopefully the city will mow the big areas again. Mark your cal ... more

Rick Wardell    March 19, 2012 at 12:42pm

Shot 280 photos, 628Mbs at WW7. Just can’t figure out how to post them all without doing them all one at a time. There’s good ones and not so good ones. Kind of hard to hold the camera still at long distance. Any little movement makes them a little blurry. When I get it figured out I will get them on here. If nothing else I will get them on a CD.