NUDGA

Est. 1996 • Northern Utah Disc Golf Association

Altitude Disc Golf    May 14, 2012 at 11:22pm

Also Gateway Bullseye Baskets $199 DGA M-14 $100

Altitude Disc Golf    May 14, 2012 at 11:19pm

Farm Frizz Giving back to the players Event!! We will be at the frizz for the entire day. Gateways starting @ $7.00, Elite Z $11.75, $10 Medusa, $8.00 Creedo's, $15 Altitude Pin-ups!! EVERYTHING below web site prices. ONLY AT THE FARM will you get these Prices See a Flyer here: @ http://www.discgolfscene.com/profile/15349/pictures/album_5823/151743#151743

Brandon Merzlock    May 14, 2012 at 11:00am

Who has the rollaway leaderboard? Can I get it from you this week?

Brodey Hansen    May 11, 2012 at 8:14pm

Anyone down for some night golf? Get a hold of me.

Rick B    May 11, 2012 at 5:24pm

Is there a place to post lost and found in this club?

Casey Kemmerer    May 9, 2012 at 10:51am

This is Casey kemmerer From Idaho Falls I just wanted to let you guys know about a upcoming event at Freeman park. The Tournament will be on the 26th of may. There will be two rounds of 18 holes. This tournament is a low key tournament and is part of the Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Monthly Series. Freeman park is a Hidden secert to many disc golfers around the area. Come enjoy this great course and try to beat the locals at their course. HAHA just playing if you have any questions let me know ... more

Troy Later    May 9, 2012 at 8:25am

Pr-registration is now available for Rendezvous Classic on wind river disc golf club's disc golf scene page!!!!

Brandon Merzlock    May 8, 2012 at 5:24pm

Got this off of Disc Golf Heaven's Site. Thought it was good to pass along. Change the Face of Disc Golf! Let’s face it, the general public is mostly oblivious to disc golf, and the majority of those who are aware of the game and don’t play think all disc golfers are hippies, flipping a lid in a park, smokin’ a doobie. This globalization is obviously false, but the inaccuracy perpetuates a negative face for the sport. What a small number of golfers don’t seem to understand is that ... more

John Pank    May 7, 2012 at 10:06pm

Paypal is giving me grief. I cant sign up for farm frizz!

Shane McBane Hudspeth    May 6, 2012 at 1:13pm

I am headed out to Fort Beunaventura to check this land out...should be out there about 1 today. Holla 801-920-7192

Kent Holsten    May 6, 2012 at 12:35pm

you can sign up for nudga with me, twenty dollars to join gives you your bag tag and a disc with club logo. Call me at 540 3714 and we can figure out when we can meet up

Mike Nixon    May 6, 2012 at 1:34am

I want to join nudga where and when can i do that?

David ''Eky'' Ekenstam    May 5, 2012 at 10:09am

Best of luck to all the NUDGA's playing in the creekside open this weekend. Tear it up!

Brandon Merzlock    May 4, 2012 at 2:09pm

Farm Friz is in two weeks! Although this series are fundraising, we have Innova sponsorship which will bring the payout up. It will be a blast!! You can sign up on discgolfscene, with me at league, or the day of the tournament. Also, JZ has hooked us up a crazy camping deal at Crystal Hot Springs on Saturday night. Only $7 a person gives you camping, swimming, hot pools, and the slide! You must reserve with me or JZ to get the dealio! Stay thirsty my friends.

Josh Robins    May 4, 2012 at 11:00am

It was two weeks ago, tonight. I was throwing at the practice basket, It was dusk. I walked away without my Blue, Floppy, Vibram Putter, With MY NAME, and NUMBER on the back. That was the day, I lost a little faith in humanity. I had hoped, that I would receive a call, as I have done, in return, so many times before. Now all I can do is buy a new one, and HOPE I don't see someone with it. Most of us are good people, keep an eye on the others. I Know, I will be watching...

Dave Roper    May 4, 2012 at 10:40am

Thanks for all you hard work Brent.

Brent Walton    May 4, 2012 at 4:25am

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the end of my involvement with Disc Golf for Kids' Sake. It was an amazing four years and five events. Thanks to everyone that played in, volunteered, donated to or otherwise supported Disc Golf for Kids' Sake. Please contact me if you are interested in keeping Disc Golf for Kids' Sake alive. I have a long list of sponsors and an event planner waiting for the right person/people to carry the torch for this great cause. Eternal thanks to all...

Brandon Merzlock    May 3, 2012 at 10:08am

Riverpark league. Tonight. 6:00. It Begins!!

Steven Sharp    May 2, 2012 at 5:52pm

Thanks, Stu!

Stu Jensen    May 2, 2012 at 5:18pm

That is Wind River DGC in Pinedale, WY. A few nudga went up last year to help Troy with this event, and had a blast.