NUDGA

Est. 1996 • Northern Utah Disc Golf Association

Troy Later    May 31, 2012 at 10:45am

Calling all NUDGA's, WRDGC's 2nd annual learn to play day is coming up June 16th. I could really use some help with instructors again this year. If anyone is available to come up and help use spread our love of disc golf with the community of Pinedale I would really appreciate it. Last year we had a bunch of NUDGA's come help and it made huge difference in our event. We had almost 100 people show up last year and are expecting a bigger turn out this year. if anyone is interested let me know, I can provide free lodging for anyone who comes,-Troy Later.

John Pank    May 29, 2012 at 3:11pm

Anyone going down for doubles tonight from layton that would pick up PANK?

Parker Barnett    May 28, 2012 at 4:23pm

We could also play odds red even yellow or vice versa

Steven Goen    May 26, 2012 at 12:59am

By the way Mook, thanks for putting me on the advanced women division on the Thursday night score board;)

Steven Goen    May 26, 2012 at 12:55am

I really enjoy switching up the layout from week to week. I'm with Parker on this one, it really doesn't matter where we start from I suck just the same. Had a blast last night Mook!

Brandon Merzlock    May 25, 2012 at 8:20pm

Thanks for the info! We will keep kickin butt on Thursday nights then!

Nigel Martinez    May 25, 2012 at 5:39pm

I think it just the fact that work conflicts with it... I doubt it has anything to do with you mook. maybe keep intermediat players at yellow since they seem to be the ones who question reds... I like playin yellow, reds, golds, even blues with a putter before tournaments. But if I had today off I would have been there last night.

Parker Barnett    May 25, 2012 at 4:30pm

I like playing the reds it's something fun and different besides I shoot horrible regardless of the hole layouts. I like the league as currently constituted.

David ''Eky'' Ekenstam    May 25, 2012 at 3:18pm

I'll be there as soon as my schedule allows. Regardless of layout. I mean really isn't the point just to have fun? Who cares about layout.

alex pommier    May 25, 2012 at 1:26pm

i think that the money is fine, but people are really afraid to playing red tee pads. for some reason, most people think that every time they play, they should be under par. and they want to play the same hole/layout every time. i think that is crazy! personally myself, i get tired to throwing the same shot all the time, i love when things get switched up, and we create new looks to a hole or create a whole new hole. that makes it interesting to me. there is so much land out there, but p ... more

Brandon Merzlock    May 25, 2012 at 12:16pm

I want to get more bodies out to league! Are the NUDGA's really afraid of the RED TEES?!?!?!?

Any ideas? Should we move the time? Should we not play reds? Should we raise the prices so that payouts, ctp's, and ace pots are bigger. We could do seperate entries per division, meaning Open's would pay $10, Advanced $8, Intermediates Women Juniors $6. They would include ace and ctp in that price. I can also change the night to Wednesday or Monday.

Rick B    May 24, 2012 at 6:07pm

Can't find anywhere to post this. Found a Blue Star TeeRex near the parking lot at the U course. Contact me with discription if you lost it.

Stu Jensen    May 24, 2012 at 1:41pm

I say yes. The only reason I would like a disc is for sentimental reasons. Let's pay open.

Brandon Merzlock    May 24, 2012 at 10:54am

I almost forgot. Would the Open division rather forego a players pack disc in the series to buffer the payout?

Brandon Merzlock    May 24, 2012 at 10:49am

Pay day is coming up. Time to pre-register for the Riverpark Open and Riverpark Romp!! Both tournaments have a hard cap on them so don't be the one left out!

Long tees tonight at Riverpark league. Tee off at 6:00pm.

Also, a big reason we were able to pay out over 100% at the Farm Friz was because of the Mini Hole Pot. I have another basket to give away. Should we do it again at the Riverpark Romp?

Luke Butch    May 21, 2012 at 5:22pm

Hi! I will be coming to the Riverpark Open as part of a cross-country disc golf trip. It would be a big help to me if someone could help me out with a place to stay while I am in town for the tournament. A sofa, floor space, or even a backyard to pitch a tent would be much appreciated!

Brandon Merzlock    May 20, 2012 at 7:14pm

Thanks to all who came out to the Farm Friz over the weekend! We had 104 players. That's huge! JZ did and awesome job with the course. Thanks to Altitude Disc Golf, Shane, Wind River Disc Golf Club, NUDGA, Innova, and Valley Office Systems! You can find the results at http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Farm_Friz_2012

Altitude Disc Golf    May 18, 2012 at 1:34pm

Back to the Top...

Unfortunatly we will not be at RPO due to scheduling issues. SO come get the best deals of the year!!!

Farm Frizz Giving back to the players Event!! We will be at the frizz for the entire day. Gateways starting @ $7.00, Elite Z $11.75, $10 Medusa, $8.00 Creedo's, $15 Altitude Pin-ups!! EVERYTHING below web site prices. ONLY AT THE FARM will you get these Prices See a Flyer here: @ http://www.discgolfscene.com/profile/15349/pictures/album_5823/151743#151743

Brandon Merzlock    May 18, 2012 at 10:13am

FYI. I have 84 spots already filled and only 95 players packs for the Farm Friz. I have 36 spots left so if you are planning on coming and are not signed up yet, I would either get ahold of me today or show up early to register tomorrow.

Brandon Merzlock    May 17, 2012 at 3:34pm

Riverpark League tonight at 6:00pm. Yellow tees! Blue for ladies and lads. Bring your tag! Ace pot is at $45. We will be teeing off at 6:00pm, so get there 10 minutes early. If you are late, its cool. Just come find me and pay before you start playing. I tee off on hole 1.