Motor City Chain Gang

Est. 1989 • Everyone is Welcome!

Douglas Fresh    June 21, 2011 at 12:49pm

I don't think Firefox likes Joomla sites.

Mark Stephens    June 21, 2011 at 10:07am

I too was having that problem using Firefox.

Jay B INSANITY DGC    June 21, 2011 at 9:38am

no problems from it viewing through ie now

Chris Leo    June 21, 2011 at 9:29am

I just went to visit the MCCG website from Mozilla, and it's telling me that the site is a Reported Attack Page. Anyone else having problems loading it or visiting it?

Jeremy- Hitman- Horton    June 19, 2011 at 11:38am

Why arent ther any up and comeing turnys posted here ?

Curtis Wendt    March 8, 2011 at 3:10pm

Any way i can get my name fixed for the mudfest tourny. it says Curtis wench. And it is actually Curtis wendt.

John Minicuci    February 11, 2011 at 9:23pm

Pre-Reg is now available for the March 6, 2011 March Mudfest at

Event sponsored by the Motor City Chain Gang along with Monster Energy Drink, Buffalo Wild Wings, & Bagger Dave's.

John Minicuci    October 27, 2010 at 5:31pm

For the latest on the Turkey Open at Sunnybrook Golf COurse please see the Talk section on the Scene's Turkey Open page: http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Turkey_Open_2010

John Minicuci    October 20, 2010 at 9:30pm

UPDATE: Sunnybrook Golf Course - Very good opportunity to host the Turkey Open here on Nove. 6th. Baskets, baskets, baskets... We need 18 of 'em plus a couple of practice ones. Here is what we have so far 1. John (Chainstar w/wheel) 2. John (Chainstar w/wheel) 3. John (Innova DISCatcher Sport) 4. John (Innova DISCatcher Sport) 5. MCCG (Chainstar w/wheel) 6. Damon (Chainstar w/wheel) 7. Damon (Chainstar w/wheel) 8. Damon (Chainstar w/wheel) 9. Bauman (Chainstar w/wheel) ... more

steve sevonty    October 19, 2010 at 4:14pm

I have a portable dg5 that can be used no problem.

John Minicuci    October 15, 2010 at 2:05pm

Jeff, I would love to post them in the Archives. Do not throw the originals away either - I'll book them in with the rest of my Metro Detroit memorabilia. Nice find!

Jeff Wiechowski    September 27, 2010 at 9:12pm

Digging thru my file cabinet today I came across some old scorecards........ the original River Bends East and West 18 hole courses and the original Firefighters layout. I also have cards that I made up for the original Wagner, Starr and Wabash Park layouts.

Would these be wanted for the MCCG archives?

John-Adam Robson    May 23, 2010 at 4:22pm