Motor City Chain Gang

Est. 1989 • Everyone is Welcome!

Ted Stoebling WPD    September 25, 2012 at 3:25pm

Sooo Flashlight party next week? with some air horns and doug's mule, cant wait!

John Minicuci    September 25, 2012 at 3:09pm

It was not my light. I said it was from our group. I bring glow sticks which is more than enough for me. Purposely shining a light back at people is maliscious and moronic. How do u know you are hitting the intended audience and not messing up innocent players who had nothing to do with the situation?

Douglas Fresh    September 25, 2012 at 1:59pm

She seems to enjoy Simon and Garfunkle, Fleetwood Mac, and the Beastie Boys. All other music is risking a mule kicking.

Jay B INSANITY DGC    September 25, 2012 at 1:52pm

does she get pissed when you play any kind of music that doesnt sound like a washing machine in a spin cycle and cant dance with glow sticks to?

Douglas Fresh    September 25, 2012 at 1:45pm

I'm bringing my mule. If Pegasus hears dubstep she will kick the offending golfer's head clean off.

Andy Bawol    September 25, 2012 at 1:32pm

I didn't know a dx disc ment so much to people. I may have to show up after work one day with a strobe light and have some fun. Ken, can you supply the dub step?

Jay B INSANITY DGC    September 25, 2012 at 1:23pm

Ted....i WILL fucking yell across whatever fairway i need to yell at ANYONE who is disracting myself or other players, and yea john it was me shining my light back at whoever was shining the light because after the THIRD TIME my card yelled about the light it still continued to shine and move around, the light doesnt necessarily have to be shining directly at someone to impede their night vision or distract them, just looking at a bright spot in the pitch black is like having a camera flash in ... more

Shaun Adkins    September 25, 2012 at 12:56pm

Flashlights have no place in glow golf.

Brad Frase    September 25, 2012 at 12:26pm

John the light is Fn bright we could see it 4 holes over. You dont want all of us to bring the big bright lights we have at home and shin it at your card. You would not be happy eather.

John Minicuci    September 25, 2012 at 10:17am

JB, that light came from the group I was in. We aimed it at the basket and in no way could we tell it was going in Your eyes from where we were at. We intentionally aimed it in angles where we thought golfers would not be. If it hit your eyes, then your communicating it back to us let us know your whereabouts and we immediately shut it off. Who was the jerk who intentionally shot the light back at us as you crossed the bridge? It's one thing to shine a light at a basket. It is an entirely different thing to aim it at people.

Ted Stoebling WPD    September 25, 2012 at 9:57am

Stop crying, and nobody wants to hear you yell across the park like a casual while your on 17

Jay B INSANITY DGC    September 25, 2012 at 9:27am

Only if you can catch me and you will still be out of a flashlight and out of breath

Ken Mango    September 25, 2012 at 9:02am

I just want to let you know if you throw my flashlight in the river you will be right behind it....

That's all thank you

Jay B INSANITY DGC    September 25, 2012 at 8:57am

i just want to say to whoever was using the super bright light last nite at league, if that thing is shining in my eyes or moving all around the place while im trying to throw again next week i dont care where you are on the course with it, if it bothers me im going to come take it and throw it in the ****ing river! ....that is all thank you

Jeff Novak    September 7, 2012 at 8:38pm

Is the R. O. Open still going on? I noticed you posted upcoming tournaments and I didn't see that one.

Nick Oliver    September 1, 2012 at 9:19pm

If you guys need any design work for some posters or flyers for the Fall Finale I would be down to help out. My stuff can be seen here. Thanks! www.facebook.com./thecommotiondesigns

Nick Oliver    September 1, 2012 at 9:19pm

If you guys need any design work for some posters or flyers for the Fall Finale I would be down to help out. My stuff can be seen here. Thanks! http://www.facebook.com/thecommotiondesigns

Stuart Agranove    August 28, 2012 at 9:25pm

Kris and I are planning on going to states this weekend and are looking for People to car pool or even stay with there. So we can all save money. Message me ASAP if anyone Is interrested.

Keith Aten    August 21, 2012 at 10:58am

Dont forget Aug 24 is the deadline to register for the State Championship. After that date your berth will no longer be honored. Remind your friends.

Register here