Motor City Chain Gang

Est. 1989 • Everyone is Welcome!

Chester Brown III    3 days ago

for the Monday night mccg league what are the tiebreakers(if any) to determine points winner in a division if the leaders are tied at the end of the season?

John Minicuci   3 days ago

We will need Dan or maybe Brady to weigh in here. They do the stats.

Brandon Dub    November 10 at 10:12am

Monday Night Putting League: Double Tap Announcement: Starting tonight, you MUST me a member to buy tickets for Double Tap. Membership is a one-time fee of $10. I have also decided to raise the second winning ticket prize from half the pot to 75% of the more payout for the second winning number! Also, if the SAME PERSON (which is possible) is called for both winning numbers, the first two throws for the player will be for 100% payout but the second two throws will only be fo ... more

Eric Savoie    October 16, 2014 at 2:40pm

FREE Discraft Clinic with Mark Ellis at the Michigan State University this Saturday the 18th at 1pm!

Michael Cook    October 8, 2014 at 10:54am

Think i earned the title of staff ! lol or at least lackey

John Minicuci   October 8, 2014 at 11:18am

Lackey it is! :-D

Michael Cook   October 10, 2014 at 10:27am

lol thanks john

Ryan Kelly    September 28, 2014 at 12:32am

LOST DISC Firefighters #4 river, Champion 4x jk Valkyrie yellow signed by Juliana Korver. Disc is a main thrower in my bag.
Return for REWARD $cash$ or plastic trades!!!
Thanks a lot guys let me know

Matt Elgersma - iDisc for VEDS    August 22, 2014 at 7:27pm old league disc, let me know if your interested, need money for states

Alec Kennedy    August 3, 2014 at 10:57am

Anyone know if OU is open and playable

Samantha Gilbert   August 3, 2014 at 11:22am

It's definitely not

Douglas Fresh   August 3, 2014 at 11:40am

If you turn it into a safari object course and don't mind waist-high grass, it's open.

Michael Cook    July 17, 2014 at 2:50pm

RIVER BENDS: Saturday Morning we could use some hands to help moving baskets and putting new ones in! come on people, we all play there we all can pitch in and make it better! It would be nice to see new faces instead of all the same ones over and over! see you all there at 10 am.

John Minicuci    July 1, 2014 at 12:42pm

A good friend of our club, Mark Stephens is running for PDGA State Coordinator as a write in. Ballots come out today and should be in your email. We encourage you to consider a write in for Mark Stephens. He formerly helped run Flint Town Flyers, currently runs Black Ace DG, is Asst TD for DGLO and USADGC, has been TD of A Tiers and Supertour events and many tournaments. He is currently an MDGO board member so this fits right in to his growing experience. Mark is knowledgeable, fair, honest and ... more

Brandon Neal   July 1, 2014 at 2:46pm

Mark, you got my vote. Good luck

Dwayne Kay   July 2, 2014 at 3:01pm

Will be looking for it!

Dwayne Kay   July 2, 2014 at 6:57pm

Done... Good luck Mark!

John Minicuci    July 1, 2014 at 10:26am

RIVER BENDS: Wednesday afternoon we could use some hands to help move a lot of debris on the new telephone pole hole. We should start cutting around the 5 pm time frame. I plan on getting there earlier because some debris can be moved prior to cutting.

mike walker   July 1, 2014 at 12:32pm

ill b there.a few more would be nice.

Kevin Eggy Egnatoski   July 1, 2014 at 7:06pm

I will be able to make it

Brian Goodmurphy   July 2, 2014 at 4:52pm

I'm at riverbends now. I haven't seen another person on the course. Where is the telephone pole hole?

David Aron    May 23, 2014 at 1:07pm

Yesterday i lost a Champion Preflight Viking on Hole 15 around 4:00pm ; if whoever picked it up sees this or knows who found a viking at firefighters please let me know and i'll arrange to pick it up. thank you

John Minicuci   May 23, 2014 at 1:29pm

Wow. Old school. We lost a Monster and Viking in 2 weeks, back-to-back. Bummer!

Chelsey Murdock WPD    May 12, 2014 at 9:47pm

Hey everyone! My fiancé lost a red champ monster with a green stamp tonight at leagues! It's his #1 disc and he needs it back! It was left at hole 16 close to the teepad. We asked the two groups behind us but no one said they found it. So I'm hoping there is a honest leaguer out there who found it tonight and can return it!! He doesn't have his name on it because he just traded to get it a few days ago. If you found it or know who did will you please let me know! Thank you!! Disc on!!

Chuck Palmer    May 11, 2014 at 6:33am

Please vote (click the vote ten times box) for this attempt to bring disc golf to west Georgia. Regardless of where you live, it is a chance to grow our sport. Thanks

Chuck Palmer   May 14, 2014 at 3:24pm

Our deadline is this week, please vote if you can.

Mick Mckenzie    April 28, 2014 at 9:47pm

Can you guys send me a pic of this mondays card ? Someones said I counted wrong and I check 3 times and 3 people checked the scores then someone told me I counted wrong after the cards where in I guess so id like to see it

Shaun Adkins   April 28, 2014 at 10:08pm

John Minicuci   April 28, 2014 at 11:13pm

Are you asking for a pic of your groups' card from tonight's league play, Monday, April 28, 2014?

Brandon"RedRum" Redmond    April 15, 2014 at 3:54am

So I tossed in the drink on 18 last night at leagues. Didn't wanna hold other cards up since we teed off a lil late, figured I would swing back after and grab it. It was gone so someone scooped it up mid round. They did not turn it in to the tables nor leave it out on anyone's car. It is a yellow Opto Saint Pro, my name and number are on the rim. Please return it if you scooped it up. I won't be playing next week but I could be able to swing by before tee off and get it back

Nate Buban   April 15, 2014 at 3:58pm

Aww snap!!

Brandon"RedRum" Redmond   April 15, 2014 at 4:45pm

if I recall the Buzzz SS wasn't tagged. but I have no issue tossing a five spot for returned plastic. and in the end I never took anything.

Zak Fortuna   April 15, 2014 at 11:13pm

John Minicuci    March 31, 2014 at 3:01pm

The 2014 season will begin play on Monday, April 14, 2014. Start time will be announced this week so stay tuned. This will be the 25th anniversary of the club so we have some bigger ideas planned. If you have any suggestions on how to make our 25th birthday better, let us know ...

William "Wilcone" Fretz   March 31, 2014 at 4:15pm

Ok cause I heard otherwise Chris. See you guys tonight

brent moreno   March 31, 2014 at 8:37pm

I will b by tomorrow afternoon to grab my basket

Chris Leo   April 1, 2014 at 12:07pm

Will you have been lied to.

Robert Shaffer    February 25, 2014 at 8:54pm

Say something ...This Sunday 10 am meet 1030 Tee the Pirates of 24 Chains will be coming to take over.. Tell everyone.. If you dont know what 24 Chains is Contact Jason Sweeny or Jay Belinda they will fill you in.. We better see a bunch of you east side Pirates... Expect all the Usual Dirty Dollars, Tarzan, Full frontal Shenanigans

Jason "raffle Bagger" Phillips   February 26, 2014 at 4:07pm

10 am meet where? 10:30 tee the pirates where?

Robert Shaffer   February 26, 2014 at 4:25pm

Jason "raffle Bagger" Phillips   February 26, 2014 at 4:51pm

Matt Elgersma - iDisc for VEDS    February 21, 2014 at 11:54pm

what does the league disc look like for 1991 and what disc was used

John Minicuci   February 22, 2014 at 12:03am

I have a Shadow and an Eclipse. I am sure they were not produced on an Innova disc and cannot be sure they were not produced on other Discraft molds.

Matt Elgersma - iDisc for VEDS   February 22, 2014 at 10:39am

thank you John, I commented on one of your pics, it doesnt have any markings on the back identifying discraft or innova

Jason Riberas    January 30, 2014 at 5:18am

Anyone know of anyone who has any of the 2009 ace race esp focus? Looking for 2 if anyone has any up for trade/cash let me know. It's the only version of the focus that I don't have and would really like to have some of those.

Michael "Hersh" Hirschfield   January 30, 2014 at 4:35pm

I'm looking for the same thing :+(

Michael Cook   February 2, 2014 at 6:14pm

Nick Cooke

Nick Oliver    January 28, 2014 at 1:59pm

Just wanted to extend my design skills to your crew. I have played a couple Chain Gang events, and know some of you guys. Love the vibe, love the people. If you are ever in need of flyers, promo stuff, logos, stickers, anything, please reach out. I have been doing a lot of stuff for Up In The Air and all the design work for the course on Belle Isle. Disc is a love, and designing is my profession, so any chances I can get to combine them always makes me a happy camper.

Check out my design stuff here -

John Minicuci   January 28, 2014 at 9:50pm

Thank you for the offer Nick. We appreciate the offer and will contact you if needed.

Nick Oliver   January 30, 2014 at 10:27am